2018 Corsair 970 Sport
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Seattle, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 244,900
Wright Yachts will include complementary moorage for 3 months at Shilshole Bay Marina (a value of $2,400) OR deliver the vessel on trailer for no additional charge post-purchase to any US or Canada destination up to 2,500 miles from Seattle.
2018 Corsair 970 Sport with full warranty at our dock. She’s loaded to the gills, with custom trailer, performance sail inventory, B&G electronics, and a Yamaha 9.9hp outboard included for $245K, or $18,000 under MSRP.
The Corsair 970 Sport retains the hallmark of the Corsair 31: speed, performance, safety, reliability and ease of trailering. However the CR970 Sport takes all of these features to the next level, with the addition of extreme style and comfort.
The hulls and deck have been structurally reinforced with carbon fiber, increasing construction strength and reducing weight. The floats molded seamless designed with more buoyancy forward and level with the bow to reduce cavitation or fluid resistance on the lee float.
A rotating carbon mast foils the apparent wind over a Doyle Aramid laminate full-battens, triple stitched reinforced, triple reef, square-top mainsail. When dropping, a Harkin fast-track guides the sail down swiftly into a Doyle stack pack. The furling jib is of the same sail material and has vertical battens. There is a Racing screecher on a continues furler and a racing spinnaker also included in this package offer.
Below, the deck has been built higher for increased headroom (6'2'') and overall volume. Two cabins are situated on opposite ends of the boat. Large windows, skylights, and port lights throughout the interior gives the feeling of a deck saloon, not a cave. Plenty of LED lighting and 12V/USB receptacles are in every cabin.
SPECS AND EQUIPMENT INCLUDED
LO.A.: 31' 10" (9.7m) L.W.L.: 35' 0" (10.66m)
Beam: 22' 7" (6.8m) Beam folded: 9’ 10" (3.0m)
Draft D/B up: 1' 5" (0.45m) Draft D/B down: 6' 10" (2.1m)
Mast length: 44' 6" (12m) Unladen weight 3,999lbs (1814kgs)
Built by CORSAIR MARINE, priced as equipped:
E-glass laminate with extensive use of carbon kevlar on structural reinforcement, PVC closed-cell foam coring in the hulls and deck
Stainless steel overhanging seats
Rotating Tall Carbon wing mast, carbon
Doyle radial carbon laminate fully battened, triple stitched reinforced Mainsail, lazy-jacks & Doyle Stackpack.
Furling Doyle radial carbon laminate, vertical-batten Jib
Doyle Carbon laminate racing Screecher on a continuous furler
Asymmetrical racing spinnaker in red
Retractable 6’ Carbon Fiber Bowsprit
High aspect ratio composite daggerboard and flip up rudder foils.
Upholstered interior with 6’1" saloon headroom
B&G Navigation Package - 7” Chartplotter, autopilot, wind speed and depth. B&G VHF
Marine toilet, 13gal holding tank and direct discharge.
12v LED Lighting with red/white led lamps, 4 x 12v USB outlets, DC Electrical switch panel w/ circuit breakers, LED indicator lights and voltage display
Freshwater deck shower
Anchor, chain and rode
Aluminum removable swim ladder
3 x fenders, 2x mooring lines & boat hook
Yamaha 9.9hp outboard with electric start, alternator and tilt
Custom Tuff Trailer, aluminum frame, 4-axel electric over hydraulic breaks
Commissioned and US Import duty paid
We are the PNW authorized dealers for Corsair Marine Trimarans and Seawind Catamarans and we work to serve the sailing and motorboat communities we also roam. Give us a call or drop us an email anytime.
Our clients LOVE working with us, and so will you. Check out our reviews online, then give us a call.
7001 Seaview Ave NW, Suite 180 Seattle, Wa 98117
Rob Wright & Scott Wallingford
Please contact at 206-356-8698
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Trimaran
LOA: 32 ft 0 in
Beam: 22 ft 7 in
LWL: 32 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 10 in
Displacement: 4000 lbs
Total Power: 9.9 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Year Built: 2018
Engine Model: T9.9XPB
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 9 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1
Holding Tanks: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- 13.5m painted Carbon mast and Carbon boom
- Synthetic dyneema cap shrouds
- 1x19 stainless steel forestay
- Single line reefing, run to helm.
- Three reefing points with 2 reef lines
- Size 35.2 winch mounted on mast
- Aluminium Hatches & portholes (8 in total)
- Harken Sheet winches : 2 x size 40 – 2 speed self tailing primary, 2 x size 40 – 2 speed self tailing combing winches.
- 2 x PVC coated float nets
- 2 x PVC coated bow nets
- Aft removable swim ladder
- Aft raised mainsheet traveler
- Removable aft helm seats
- Performance Package: 2 Barber haulers with twin blocks
- Spinnaker Control Kit: Sheets, tackline, Snap shackles, blocks, winch handle.
- Screecher Control Kit: Bartel’s FEII Screecher furler unit, sheets, web straps
- Mattresses 150mm ( 6” ) foam upholstered
- Cabins finished in white easy to clean flowcoat
- 12volt LED lighting
- High quality DC electrical switch panel with circuit breakers, LED indicator lights and voltage display
- Marine grade tinned electrical wiring with extensive use of heat sealed connectors
- Heavy duty isolation switch
- 12V lighting : Numerous 12V interior lamps and courtesy lights throughout
- 1 x 12V Outlets CE approved navigation lights. Port & Starboard mounted on bow rails
- Mast head anchor / riding light.
Plumbing/Fresh Water Tanks
- Pressure water system with water to galley and bathroom
- Electric fresh water pump
- 39 gallon Water tank
- Manual bilge pump
- (1) Marelon through-hull fittings to CE/ISO standard
- Manual toilet in head
- Manual Marine toilet.
- 13 gallon Holding tank. Discharge pump out by shore station or directly overboard
- Pipes, skin fittings and sea-cocks are easily accessible and to meet CE requirements
- Vanity basin with pressure water
- Separate shower stall with wall mounted shower head & mixer tap
- Electric shower bilge pump with direct overboard discharge
- Large quantity cupboards / shelves to very high quality
- Spacious galley with lightweight carbon fiber benchtop
- LPG 2-burner stovetop
- Large stainless steel sink
- Pressure fresh water system
- Under bench storage
Furniture and cabin sides gloss gelcoat finish Saloon cabin top lined with molded frp gelcoat liner. Floors: synthetic timber flooring. Timber doors and cupboards.
- Finish: Full female moulded hulls & decks, exterior gelcoat finish with moulded-in non-slip surface on deck areas
- Hull Laminate: Infused Vinyl Ester (Modified epoxy) resin laminate of the entire hull laminate. Fiberglass construction with use of carbon fiber as structural reinforcement.
- Hull Core Material: PVC closed cell foam core
- Deck Laminate: Infused Vinyl Ester (Modified epoxy) resin laminate of the entire hull laminate.
- Deck Core Material: PVC closed cell foam core
- General Laminate: Vacuum formed polyester resin laminate
- General Core Material: PVC closed cell foam core Laminate specifications are certified to International CE standards Standard 970 Sport decal and striping.
- Fully battened mainsail: Triple stitched reinforced construction: Aramid laminate. Fiberglass sail battens
- Roller Furling Jib: Aramid laminate.
- Racing Screecher
- Mainsail Cover
- Navigation Package: B&G 7” Color Chartplotter, Autopilot, Speed & Depth Transducers
- B&G VHF Radio
- Anchor & Rode
- Docking Kit: 3 Fenders, 2 Mooring lines, & Boat hook
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Wright Yachts
Seattle, WA, United States
Seattle, WA, United States
Seattle, WA, United States