2018 Corsair 970 Sport
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Seattle, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 249,900
This is your chance to purchase Corsair Marine's highly successful 970 Sport, the acclaimed successor to the much loved Corsair F-31, with full warranty coverage and support, but at a solid discount off the manufacturer's price and the latest performance options and upgrades, including:
- 44ft tall carbon mast and long carbon boom
- Aft traveler
- Doyle carbon/aramid main on strong sail track system
- Doyle carbon/aramid jib on roller fuller
- Doyle 893 sq ft spinnaker
- Doyle 448 sq ft screecher on Bartels FEII screecher furler unit
- Removable helm seats
- Carbon fiber saloon table
- Lightweight cabin fit out with flow coat painted surfaces
- Doyle stack pack
- B&G Vulcan 7" chart plotter,
- B&G Triton 2 multi function display
- B&G autopilot, speed and depth transducers
- B&G VHF radio
- Eno 2 burner propane stove
- Yamaha 9.9hp outboard with cockpit mounted throttle and shifter controls and with remote start and tilt.
- Two coats Petit Vivid White antifouling on top of epoxy primer coat
- 33 ft aluminum trailer with electric over hydraulic brakes
- Red vinyl boat wrap installed to protect pristine white gel coat (no charge to remove all or part of vinyl wrap)
- Transom shower
- Docking kit, with anchor, rode, fenders, mooring lines and boat hook
The 970 Sport retains the hallmarks of the F-31, including speed and performance, safety, reliability and ease of trailering. The new 970 'Sport' edition boasts increased sail area, performance sails, sport controls and tasteful interior extras.
The galley of the 970 is larger with additional drawers and ample storage. The forward and aft bunks are longer and wider than the F-31 giving more generous accommodation area for crew. The 970 Sport also affords more privacy with a fully enclosed head. Most importantly though, there is full standing headroom in the saloon area.
The functional cockpit has been extended and a transom mainsheet track facilitates free movement within the cockpit. The raised side seating increases both comfort and visibility.
Corsair's folding system is world renowned and trusted to ensure that trailering remains easy. The retractable dagger board and rudder enable the boat to be pushed up on the beach when enjoying cruising adventures with family and friends.
Come see the 970 Sport today.
Our clients LOVE working with us, and so will you. Check out our reviews online, then give us a call.
7001 Seaview Ave NW, Suite 180 Seattle, Wa 98117
Rob Wright & Scott Wallingford
Please contact Rob Wright at 206-356-8698
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Trimaran
LOA: 32 ft 0 in
Beam: 22 ft 7 in
LWL: 32 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 10 in
Displacement: 4000 lbs
Total Power: 9.9 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Year Built: 2018
Engine Model: T9.9XPB
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 9 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1
Holding Tanks: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- 13.5m painted Carbon mast and Carbon boom
- Synthetic dyneema cap shrouds
- 1x19 stainless steel forestay
- Single line reefing, run to helm.
- Three reefing points with 2 reef lines
- Size 35.2 winch mounted on mast
- Aluminium Hatches & portholes (8 in total)
- Harken Sheet winches : 2 x size 40 – 2 speed self tailing primary, 2 x size 40 – 2 speed self tailing combing winches.
- 2 x PVC coated float nets
- 2 x PVC coated bow nets
- Aft removable swim ladder
- Aft raised mainsheet traveler
- Removable aft helm seats
- Performance Package: 2 Barber haulers with twin blocks
- Spinnaker Control Kit: Sheets, tackline, Snap shackles, blocks, winch handle.
- Screecher Control Kit: Bartel’s FEII Screecher furler unit, sheets, web straps
- Mattresses 150mm ( 6” ) foam upholstered
- Cabins finished in white easy to clean flowcoat
- 12volt LED lighting
- High quality DC electrical switch panel with circuit breakers, LED indicator lights and voltage display
- Marine grade tinned electrical wiring with extensive use of heat sealed connectors
- Heavy duty isolation switch
- 12V lighting : Numerous 12V interior lamps and courtesy lights throughout
- 1 x 12V Outlets CE approved navigation lights. Port & Starboard mounted on bow rails
- Mast head anchor / riding light.
Plumbing/Fresh Water Tanks
- Pressure water system with water to galley and bathroom
- Electric fresh water pump
- 39 gallon Water tank
- Manual bilge pump
- (1) Marelon through-hull fittings to CE/ISO standard
- Manual toilet in head
- Manual Marine toilet.
- 13 gallon Holding tank. Discharge pump out by shore station or directly overboard
- Pipes, skin fittings and sea-cocks are easily accessible and to meet CE requirements
- Vanity basin with pressure water
- Separate shower stall with wall mounted shower head & mixer tap
- Electric shower bilge pump with direct overboard discharge
- Large quantity cupboards / shelves to very high quality
- Spacious galley with lightweight carbon fiber benchtop
- LPG 2-burner stovetop
- Large stainless steel sink
- Pressure fresh water system
- Under bench storage
Furniture and cabin sides gloss gelcoat finish Saloon cabin top lined with molded frp gelcoat liner. Floors: synthetic timber flooring. Timber doors and cupboards.
- Finish: Full female moulded hulls & decks, exterior gelcoat finish with moulded-in non-slip surface on deck areas
- Hull Laminate: Infused Vinyl Ester (Modified epoxy) resin laminate of the entire hull laminate. Fiberglass construction with use of carbon fiber as structural reinforcement.
- Hull Core Material: PVC closed cell foam core
- Deck Laminate: Infused Vinyl Ester (Modified epoxy) resin laminate of the entire hull laminate.
- Deck Core Material: PVC closed cell foam core
- General Laminate: Vacuum formed polyester resin laminate
- General Core Material: PVC closed cell foam core Laminate specifications are certified to International CE standards Standard 970 Sport decal and striping.
- Fully battened mainsail: Triple stitched reinforced construction: Aramid laminate. Fiberglass sail battens
- Roller Furling Jib: Aramid laminate.
- Racing Screecher
- Mainsail Cover
- Navigation Package: B&G 7” Color Chartplotter, Autopilot, Speed & Depth Transducers
- B&G VHF Radio
- Anchor & Rode
- Docking Kit: 3 Fenders, 2 Mooring lines, & Boat hook
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Wright Yachts
Seattle, WA, United States
Seattle, WA, United States
Seattle, WA, United States