2018 Boston Whaler 130 Super Sport
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Irmo, SC
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
Define your own experience with the 130 Super Sport. Thanks to its modular design concept, you can choose from a long list of options and accessories to customize the boat to suit your preferences (fishing, utility, pleasure or tendering). At its core, unsinkable Boston Whaler construction means the 130 Super Sport delivers a soft, dry ride–for boating that’s simply more enjoyable and reliable every time.
- Add optional bench seat cushions with backrest so that you and a friend can cruise in comfort.
- Optional cushion turns the bow into a spacious, comfortable lounge space.
- Optional Pelican box provides secure console storage for valuables.
- Optional sun-top with black boot and stainless-steel fittings provides shaded comfort.
Please contact at (803) 732-1104
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 13 ft 3 in
Beam: 5 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 0 ft 7 in
Bridge Clearance: 2 ft 9 in no top
Deadrise: 14 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 640 lbs
Transom Height: 1 ft 8 in
Max Load Capacity: 933 lbs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Mercury
Engine Model: 40 ELPT EFI 4S
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fuel Tanks: (6 Gallons)
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 8” bow cleat
- 19” interior freeboard
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Cockpit drain plug
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Stern eye cleats
- Swim ladder
- Welded stainless steel side rails
- 12-V receptacle
- Drink holder
- Fiberglass side console with storage
- Safety switch
- Side mount Mercury control
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Fiberglass helm bench seat with drink holders (2)
- Aluminum propeller
- Battery box with hold-down strap
- Navigation lights with rope guide
- No-feedback steering
- Portable fuel tank (6.5 tanks) with hold-down strap
Additional Mercury options available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from MarineMax Inc.
Irmo, SC, United States
Irmo, SC, United States