2018 Bavaria Cruiser 34
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Sidney, BC
- Hull Material:
- Sale Pending
SUMMER SALE: Save $25,486 on this STOCK BOAT. Fully equipped and ready to sail away! At our SIDNEY docks
Cruising World's 2018 overall WINNER in the compact class. Want to know why? Come and see this boat at our docks.
The biggest little Bavaria: we believe that even smaller yachts can be tremendous fun. With the CRUISER 34, Bavaria has succeeded in bringing together the most important aspects of sailing – sailing pleasure and spaciousness – in one boat. This yacht has excellent – and very safe – sailing characteristics. The XXL cockpit area is comfortable during sailing and in between. Below deck, there is all the room you need for six people.
Our 2 cabin has been outfitted with comfort in mind! An extensive list of options: call us, we love to talk about Bavaria.
DID YOU KNOW? Since September 2017, there is no more 9.5% Canadian duty on European imports? Combine the duty-free status along with our dealer discount and you’ve got yourself a German import for a great value. Wunderbar!
INTERESTED to know more?
Call our offices in Vancouver 604.488.1202 or Sidney 250.656.6644
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Total Power: 14 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta with saildrive
Year Built: 2018
Engine Model: d1-20
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 14 HP
Number of bathrooms: 1
SAILS AND RIGGING
- Selden sport mast
- Elvstrom bi-radial full batten mainsail with MDS slider system, reefing, lazy jacks and stow pack
- Elvstrom tri-radial furling jib with UV cover
- Selden boom vang with gas spring
- Gennaker pack: sheets, blocks, halyard, halyard clutch, pad eye for tack
- (2) Lewmar Evo aluminum secondary winches: 2-gear, self-tailing
- Dyneema halyards for jib sail and main
- Blue Edition navy stripes on hull
- Cockpit with double steering system (2 pedestals), second cockpit locker, mainsheet on coach roof
- Canvas covers for wheels, cockpit table, and winches
- Electric windlass
- Delta anchor with 165' chain
- Docking pack: 6 fenders and 4 dock lines
- Side gates
- Blinds on side windows and panoramic windows
- Electric toilet with holding tank
- Hot water, 20 litre
- (14) scatter cushions for interior and exterior
- Volvo-Penta D1-30, 28 hp diesel engine with saildrive
- Webasto hot air heater: outlets in salon and forward cabin
- 110V shore supply
- FUSION Marine Audio Package "Basic": radio in the salon with 2 speakers in salon and 2 in the cockpit, NAV cockpit remote control, NMEA network connected, aux Bluetooth dongle
- USB audio connection
- GARMIN GMI 20 bundle with wind mast transducer and sounder for speed, depth and water temperature
- GARMIN Autopilot system incl. "shadow drive“
- GARMIN VHF station, "Blackbox" VHF 300i AIS
Professional outfitting and commissioning: includes door to door transportation, crane charges, custom clearance, insurance, offload, install keel and rudder, bottom pack (epoxy, antifouling, and hull polish) build and step mast, launch, install sails, install lifelines and running rigging, test all systems, calibrate instruments, Coast Guard approved safety equipment, engine PDI, customer engine orientation with Volvo dealer.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Yacht Sales West Inc.
Cruiser 46 Style
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Pt. Roberts, WA, United States