2017 Mako Pro Skiff 19 CC
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Gloucester, VA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 21,000
The Pro Skiff 19 is a spacious, smooth, and stable craft that’s equally at home in the salt flats, the bay, and big inland lakes and rivers. Thanks to our award-winning AIV (Advanced Inverted V) hull with clear water channels and integrated anti-spray design, the Pro Skiff 19 provides quick acceleration, amazing stability, and a smooth, dry ride.
With high-density, marine grade upholstery, huge non-skid decks, two coolers and a 25-gallon livewell/baitwell, it’s a great boat for both dedicated anglers and fun-loving families. And for your peace of mind, the Pro Skiff 19 is backed by MAKO Assurance—the best warranty in the business.
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- Bow & aft molded raised casting decks w/non-skid surface & storage
- Center console w/6 vertical rod holders, acrylic windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage
- Forward console seat w/molded-in grab handles & 8-gal. insulated cooler (or optional baitwell)
- MAKO-exclusive removable 85-qt. foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Aft 25-gal. aerated & recirculated livewell/baitwell
- 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer system w/gelcoat finish & fully injected, closed-cell foam flotation
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates
- Custom-matched hot-dipped galvanized trailer w/SureLube hubs
- Backed by MAKO Assurance—the best warranty in the business
Contact sales team for additional information 804-824-9904
Please contact Sales Department at 804-824-9904
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 19 ft 4 in
Beam: 7 ft 9 in
Minimum Draft: 0 ft 9 in
Dry Weight: 1350 lbs
Total Power: 90 HP
Engine Brand: Mercury
Year Built: 2017
Engine Model: F115
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 45
Engine Power: 90 HP
Fuel Tanks: (27 Gallons)
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- MAKO Assurance best-in-class warranty: limited lifetime structural warranty + 5-year stem-to-stern warranty + 3-year gelcoat warranty + transferable to a second owner
- NMMA Certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Fire extinguisher
- Single-cable rotary steering
- 18-gal. (68.14 L) forward-console cooler w/padded seat cushion
- Center-mounted console
- Analog tachometer, fuel gauge & water pressure gauge
- Area to flush- & surface-mount additional electronics
- Panel-mounted control box w/power trim
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Drink holder
- 6 vertical flush-mounted rod holders
- Under-console storage area
Construction & Exterior
- Composite seat substrates
- Encapsulated transom fiberglass-infused, high-density composite core
- Hull & stringer system, hand-laid & chemically bonded for strength & durability
- Console mechanically fastened & chemically bonded to deck structure w/.25" (.64 cm) aluminum backing plates
- MAKO® White gelcoat
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Molded gelcoat finish on all bulkheads & interior parts
- Molded, patterned non-skid deck, cockpit sole
- 100% composite construction
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Pressure-foamed hull/liner structure
- Hull wrap w/Aqua Green, Cardinal Red, Kelly Green, Patriot Blue, Sunshine Yellow or True Black sides & transom
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) baitwell pump w/adjustable spray head
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- High-speed baitwell water pickup
- Integrated EPA-compliant fuel system w/rotocast corrosion-free fuel tank
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- 12V accessory outlet
Hardware & Accessories
- 4 stainless steel cleats
- Reboarding step & stainless steel grab handle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Stainless steel gas fill w/integral vent
- Raised bow fishing platform (closed-molded) w/patterned non-skid surface & closed storage compartment
- MAKO®-exclusive rotomolded removable 85-qt. (80.44 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Raised aft fishing platform (closed-molded) w/patterned non-skid surface & storage space below
- 25-gal. (94.6 L) aft livewell/baitwell
- 360° fishability
- Open cockpit
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- Molded interior liner w/patterned non-skid surface
- Award-winning Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design for superb load-carrying abilities & a smoother, drier ride in choppy waters
- Integrated anti-spray hull design
- Factory-rigged w/matched propeller
- Custom single-axle trailer
- All-welded, tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Hot-dipped galvanized construction
- Singe-axle brake
- Hot-dipped galvanized wheels w/14" (35.6 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs
- 1,200-lb. (544.3 kg) capacity folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Submersible lights
- 4 carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Safety cables
- Length:19' 4"
- Beam: 7' 9"
- Bottom width: 6' 1.5"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Fuel capacity: 27 Gallons
- Max. person capacity: 6 Persons
- Max. person weight: 625 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1450 Lbs.
- Transom height at center line: 25'
- Draft: 9'
- Approx. hull weight: 1350 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2950 Lbs.
- Dry weight: 1900 Lbs.
- Package height: 6' 4"
- Storage length: 22' 9"
- Cockpit depth: 21'
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.