2017 Lagoon 39
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Zadar, Croatia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 275,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 326,563)
A remarkably and professionally maintained Lagoon 39 from 2017 for sale!
Equipped with heating Webasto installed new in 2019 - with outlets in all cabins and saloon, generator, dinghy with outboard engine etc.
4+2 cabins, 8+2+1+1 berths, 4 heads.
Featuring two Yanmar 4JH45 diesel engines, each with 33.1 kW (45HP) power.
She is registered under Croatian flag, VAT not paid!
Please, find the full equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a visit.
The Lagoon 39 is a favorite catamaran for a variety of reasons, including it's innovative design, sound construction, good systems and fine sailing qualities, all topped off by the fact of it simply being a handsome vessel.
This boat may seem "small" but it still features extreme comfort, open space and excellent visibility so important and highly appreciated for sailing on a catamaran. In between all sorts of nifty items, including a generous cockpit, a raised helm station, centralized sail controls, and a very nice main saloon which includes a fine, forward-facing navigation station, a well-laid-out galley, and a generous dining table around which to socialize.
The cockpit is both snug and comfortable, a design feature that's hard to achieve on a cruising cat. There's plenty of deck space of course, and lounging on the trampoline is a nice way to watch the sea roll by.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT BACH YACHTING CROATIA!
Please contact Adam Matosin at +385 91 606 6609
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 11.74 m
Beam: 6.79 m
Maximum Draft: 1.22 m
Number of heads: 4
- Flag of Registry: Croatian
- Builder: Lagoon Catamaran
- Designer: Van Peteghem/Lauriot-Prevost
- Length (m.): 11.74
- Beam: 6.79
- Depth: 1.22
- Number of engines: 2
- Model: Yanmar 4JH45, 33.1 kW (45HP)
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 350
- Fresh water tank capacity(l): 900
- Holding tank
4+2 cabins,8+2+1+1 berths
- L-shaped saloon settee and one straight shaped saloon settee with saloon table
- 4 cabins + 2 single bed crew cabins in front, 12 berths
- 4 Double cabins located two in each hull, both with double berths and storage lockers
- 4 Heads with Jabsco manual toilet, washbasin and shower
- 2x Refrigerator with freezer (130l and 90l)
- 3x Burner gas stove with Eno oven
- 2x Stainless steel sinks
- Lots of storage
- GPS Chartplotter B&G
- Autopilot B&G
- 2x B&G instruments (Wind and Tridata multi display)
- Compass Plastimo Offshore 95
- VHF B&G V50
- Generator Fisher Panda
- Webasto heating system (Installed in 2019) - with outlets in all cabins and saloon
- Electric windlass Quick
- Hot water system
- Water pressure pump
- Electric bilge pump
- CD/ MP3 Player Fusion (USB)
- TV LCD LG
- Waterproof cockpit loudspeakers
- Saloon loudspekaers Fusion
- Batteries 140 Ah
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection 220V
- Sockets 220V
- Round cockpit settee
- Large cushions in cockpit
- Cockpit table (follding)
- Shower in cockpit with hot/cold water
- Steering wheel
- Deck net
- Harken winches
- Aluminium mast Sparcraft with 2 spreaders
- Aluminium boom
- Roller furler
- Full batten main sail with lazy jack
- Roll genoa
Additional and safety equipment
- Bimini top
- Dinghy Highfield
- Davits for dinghy
- Outboard engine Honda 6
- 2x Gas bottles
- 10x Fenders
- Life belts (12)
- Life jackets (12)
- Fog horn
- Radar reflector
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International
At request, Croatia
At request, Croatia