2017 Kadey-Krogen 44 AE
- View Full Specifications
Rare 44AE That Is Like New
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Savannah, GA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 1,095,000
Counting Stars is a beautiful example of the newly designed Krogen 44' AE Widebody. The Advanced Ergonomic 44' has new features including an expanded galley, real steps with bannister to the pilothouse, bright & efficient LED lighting, improved access to the engine room, molded steps to the redesigned flybridge and full walk-through cockpit doors among others. These upgrades make her a truly exceptional yacht for any journey that may be ahead of you. If you are looking for a turn key, like new Krogen 44' AE, Counting Stars is the boat for you. She is ready to head back to the islands or to take you anywhere in the world your heart desires. She shows like a new boat and without the wait of ordering one!
Contact Capt. Bill Harris, CPYB, for more information on this yacht at (772) 919-2012 or via email: email@example.com
Please contact Capt. Bill Harris CPYB at 772-919-2012
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 49 ft 0 in
Beam: 16 ft 4 in
LWL: 40 ft 11 in
Length on Deck: 44 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 43140 lbs Half Load
Ballast: 2500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 13 ft 8 in
Total Power: 160 HP
Engine Brand: John Deere
Engine Model: 4045AFM85
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 755
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 160 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots @ 2000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 9 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: Stainless steel (300 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (850 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (52 Gallons)
Number of heads: 2
Hull and superstructure molds from high-grade female tooling.
Hull construction includes use of USA-made Cook® gel coat. Hand-laid Kyntex® fiberglass construction with closed-cell PVC sandwich core used in topsides. Solid fiberglass below waterline with blister-resistant vinyl ester resin utilized on first two laminates below waterline. Impact resistant aramid/FRP reinforced stem and stern bottom areas. This is the same type of material that is known as Kevlar under a different brand. The massive stringer system utilized by Krogen provides high strength but at a lower weight.
Superstructure includes Coracell closed cell foam core and Kyntex® surface mats for print-through reduction.
Teak aft and side decks. Boat and fore decks have GripTex® non-skid finish. Bulwark has molded plank lines with gel coat finish.
Polyurethane formulate marine secants used at hull-to-deck, boat deck and exterior fittings.
Marine-grade fiberglass covered plywood bulkheads with molded fiberglass hat section stringers.
The bright and airy saloon is entered through two weather tight welded aluminum doors with windows from the fully covered aft deck. To starboard is a large L-shaped settee with custom Ultraleather fabric and a custom Release Marine cherry fold out dining/coffee table with a beautiful inlaid top and hi-low base. To port are two comfortable Ekornes leather recliners with matching foot stools and a high/low side table. There are large opening windows to port and starboard and an opening window in the aft bulkhead all with screens, teak valances and curtains. The saloon has stereo speakers installed in the overhead. The cherry and spruce flooring adds a modern yet nautical touch. For entertainment there is a 48" Samsung TV on a retractable Aritex electric lift so TV is hidden when down. It is on the starboard side so perfect viewing from the comfortable Ekorness chairs. There is also a Samsung Blue Ray/DVD player.
For access to the engine room there are multiple hatches in the saloon floor. Day to day access for the engine room though is through the lift up stairs to the stateroom companionway. This AE upgrade was a welcome improvement to provide more comfortable and convenient access to the engine room.
The open faced U-shaped galley is forward of the saloon on the starboard side. It's ergonomic arrangement makes it a pleasure to use and is fit for a professional chef. There is ample storage in multiple cabinets and drawers. There is a screened opening port above the stove providing extra light and excellent ventilation while cooking. The AE model upgrades have enlarged the space to provide for the professional Bluestar stove as well as the huge 19 cu ft refrigerator.
Major components include:
- Bluestar 4 burner propane stove and oven/convection oven
- Stainless steel GE 19 cu ft refrigerator/freezer
- Stainless steel GE microwave/convection oven
- Large single stainless steel sink
- Grohe faucet w/ pull out head
- Seagull water filtration system
- Cambria counter tops
To port of the galley is a cherry buffet and bar with liquor cabinet as well as cherry book shelves.
The large master stateroom is located forward. It features an island queen bed, lighted mirror dresser, drawer storage and his-and-her hanging lockers. Four screened opening ports and an opening hatch above the bed provide natural light and ventilation. There is an additional large storage compartment under the bed accessed with a hydraulic lift.
She also has the very popular 1/2 bath in the master stateroom on the port side. It features a Cambria topped counter and Dometic Masterflush freshwater toilet and it's own opening port hole.
The main head is on the port side opposite the guest stateroom/office in the companionway. There is a large molded shower stall with seat and bi-fold aluminum and glass door. There are two opening stainless port holes, one in shower. There is a Dometic Masterflush freshwater toilet, mirrored medicine cabinet, linen locker and Cambria topped vanity.
To starboard is the guest stateroom/office. The layout is a custom layout providing two twin berths. The Ultraleather settee becomes one and above and at a 90 degree angle is the other top bunk. The top bunk is accessed by cherry steps up. There is drawer storage under the one bunk and a locker under the top bunk. Two screened opening ports provide natural light and ventilation for a very bright, open and airy feeling.
The pilothouse is a short walk up from the saloon on a full-size staircase complete with banister. There are built -in storage compartments in the steps as well as a book shelf over the steps. Welded aluminum Dutch doors to port and starboard can be dogged-down in inclimate weather to create a watertight seal. The Ultraleather watch berth converts to a double bed for extra guests. A custom Release Marine cherry high-low table provides the perfect work space for a lap top and who wouldn't want an office with a view? A beautiful custom Release Marine helm chair and foot rest affords the captain comfort under way. There are multiple cabinets and compartments providing storage as well as storage in the steps up to the watch berth. Two overhead opening hatches provide great ventilation while underway or on the hook.
Outside and aft of the port pilothouse door is a molded staircase for easy access to the fly bridge.
- (2) Garmin 7616 15.4" touch screen plotters in pilothouse
- Garmin 7612 12.1" touchscreen plotter on flybridge
- Garmin 24" 4KW 48 mile dome radar
- Garmin 1 KW sounder w/ bronze Tri-Ducer
- Garmin GHP-20 Autopilot w/ Shadow Drive & second station on flybridge
- Garmin GHC wireless autopilot control
- Garmin AIS- 600 Class B send and receive AIS system
- Garmin GMX-52 SIRIUS Marine Weather receiver
- Garmin GMI-20 Color multifunction display w/ bronze depth, speed & temp "Smart Transducer", Second GMI-20 on flybridge
- ICOM IC-M506 VHF w/ 20W hailer (pilot house and fly bridge)
- ICOM Commandmic IV remote mic (pilot house and fly bridge)
- Shakespeare Super-HALO Cellular amplifier
- Aigean Networks AN-200 WIFI amplifier for use in marinas
- Cisco MAX-STREAM AC1900 WIFI router
- Racor remote vacuum gauge in pilothouse
- Sealand Tank Manager w/ key control
- Ultra Safety System high water bilge alarm
- Ritchie compass at both pilothouse and flybridge helms
- Rudder angle indicators at both pilothouse and flybridge helms
- (4) IRIS-065 Wide angle IR Illuminated ball cameras
- KVH TV-5ip TV system
- HDTV HR-24 Satellite TV receiver and DVR recorder
- Shakespeare SeaWatch 2030-G over the air digital TV antenna
- Samsung 48" LCD TV in saloon
- Samsung Blue Ray and DVD player in Saloon
- Fusion UD-750 Marine stereo w/ 2.7" color display w/ remotes in pilothouse and on flybridge
- Fusion speakers in saloon, pilothouse, aft deck & flybridge
- 9KW Northern Lights generator (830 hours) with sound shield
- 50 Amp shore power inlet forward and aft
- 30 Amp shore power inlet aft for light loads
- Lifeline GPL series; 6 x 12 vdc 255 AH batteries in fitted fiberglass boxes
- Breaker panels are all blue backlit labels w/ indicator lights
- Digital volt and amp displays
- Lexan doors for breaker panels to make it easy to see breaker indicator lights
- Magnum inverter/charger
- Charles isolation transformer
- Charles 40 amp battery charger
- BEP Remote battery control panel & battery switches in saloon
- House to engine start battery parallel switch
- (3) 16,000BTU CruisAir Reverse Cycle Air conditioning systems with SMTXht controls
- Bright efficient LED lighting throughout including nav lights.
- Exterior overhead LED lights are blue/white switchable
- Certain interior LED lights are red/white switchable
- John Deere 4045AFM85 Tier III 160 hp diesel (755 hours)
- ZF Marine electronic throttle & transmission controls
- Dual Racor fuel filters w/ vacuum gauge and individual drain spigots
- Dual Racor fuel filters w/ vacuum gauge for generator
- ESI CFS1000FR Fuel polishing system
- Reverso oil change system for engine, gear and generator
- ABT hydraulic 15hp bow thruster
- ABT hydraulic 15hp stern thruster
- ABT digital hydraulic stabilizers
- Maxwell VWC 2500 lb hydraulic windlass with chain wildcat and single rope gypsy, dual chain stoppers & controls on deck & at pilothouse and flybridge helms
- Tides dripless stuffing box
- Emergency bilge pump tied into raw water intake for main engine
- Sea Fire FD-1150M engine room fire system w/ manual pull cable
- Engine room ventilation system utilizing intake and exhaust axial fans with moisture eliminators capable of moving 1500 cu.ft. of air per minute
- Easy access to engine room from lift up steps down from galley or large hatches in saloon floor
- 2016 Capelli 11' RIB
- Yamaha 25 HP outboard
- Twin Pompanette flybridge helm chairs
- Fiberglass flybridge table
- Full walk-through cockpit doors
- Isotherm Model 30 safe
- Wired and plumber for future water maker install
- Warn 1200lb hoists for boom and lift
- Rocna Vulcan model 25 55lb anchor
- Bow eye for reducing scope when anchoring
- Trident propane locker with 2 aluminum 20 lb propane tanks
- Aft door hide-a-way screen
- Textaline screens for pilothouse
- Custom Sunbrella cushions for fly bridge and foredeck
- Dive/swim ladder
- Stainless stern staples to aid getting in and out of dinghy
Personal effects, art work and tools.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Yachting Walk Thru Tour
Other Boats from Kadey-Krogen Yachts
Vero Beach, FL, United States
Stuart, FL, United States
Deltaville, VA, United States
Stuart, FL, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Stuart, FL, United States