2017 Hanse 505
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Split, Croatia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 225,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 266,603)
Hanse 505 from 2017 for sale!
She is registered under Croatian flag, VAT not paid.
5+1 cabins, 10+1+1 berths, 2+1 heads.
Featuring a single Volvo Penta diesel engine with 75HP.
Professionally and annualy maintained.
Equipped with openable platform, bow thruster, heating, dinghy etc.
Please, find the equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT BACH YACHTING CROATIA!
Please contact Adam Matosin at +385 91 606 6609
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 15.30 m
Beam: 4.75 m
Maximum Draft: 2.38 m
Number of heads: 3
- Flag of registry: Croatian
- Builder: Hanse Yachts AG
- Length (m.): 15.30
- Beam: 4.75
- Draft: 2.38
- Fresh Water Tank: 500 L
- Fuel Tank: 300 L
- Model: Volvo Penta D2-75F (diesel)
- Power: 75HP
5+1 cabins, 10+1+1 berths, 2+1 heads
- L-shaped saloon sette and on oposite side straight shaped settee with wine bottle storage and with table
- 4 cabins with large double beds, hanging lockers (2 in aft & 2 in bow)
- 1 cabin with bunk bed, hanging locker
- Skiper's cabin with single bed, Jabsco manual toilet and washbasin
- 2 Heads each with Jabsco manual toilet, washbasin and shower (the toilet at the bow has a separate shower compartment)
Straight shaped galley
- Stove with 3 burners and Eno oven
- 2 Stainless steel sinks
- Refrigerator Vitrifrigo
- Freezer Vitrifrigo
- Lots of storage space
- Autopilot B&G
- GPS Chartplotter B&G
- VHF Radio B&G V50
- Multi instrument B&G
- Compass Garmin
- Bow thruster Quick TDC 1022
- Electric windlass Quick (with remote control)
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection
- How water system
- Electric bilge pump + Manual
- Radio CD Mp3 player + USB Fusion (with controls in cockpit)
- Saloon loudspeakers Fusion
- Waterproof loudspeakers in cockpit Fusion
- 2 Electric winches Lewmar
- 2 Manual winches Lewmar
- Cockpit floor and seats covered in teak
- Cockpit table (folding) with integrated refrigerator
- 2 Steering wheels Jefa Steering
- Stern shower
- Anchor with chain
- Spare anchor
- Aluminium mast with 2 spreaders Selden
- Aluminium boom Selden
- Furler 400TD
- Roll mainsail
- Genoa sail
- Openable swimming platform covered in teak
- Swimming ladder
- Dinghy Highfield
- Outboard engine bracket
- Bimini top
- Standard charter safety equipment
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International
At request, Croatia
At request, Croatia