2017 Grand Soleil 58
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Lavagna, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 900,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 1,061,010)
ALCOHUAZ is a very high spec Grand Soleil 58. Carbon mast and standing rigging, upgraded winch package and non-standard internal layout brings the best of the standard options together. She really is a beautiful yacht capable for all sailing plans.
Please contact Ben Cooper at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Grand Soleil
Designer: Nauta Design
LOA: 57 ft 4 in
Beam: 17 ft 1 in
Minimum Draft: 10 ft 4 in
Displacement: 18900 kgs
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 165
Number of single berths: 10
Number of cabins: 5
Number of heads: 3
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Extra lamination in carbon hull.
- Hull Painted in DUPONT FLAG BLUE.
- Black antifouling.
- White waterline separating topsides with antifouling.
- Running deck and coachroof top in teak with grey caulking.
Keel & Rudder:
- Stainless steel fin and lead bulb, draft 3.15m.
- Carbon rudder stock, and carbon fin rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar 165Hp as an upgrade to the standard 75 Hp.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Lightly used and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Flexofold propeller.
- Twin Carbon wheel steering.
- Side power retract bow thruster 170Kg/24V.
- Bow thruster button located at pedestal.
- Electric throttle positioned on pedestal.
- Waterproof outlet RJ45 in cockpit.
- 4 x Mastervolt AGM/400 Ah batteries for bow thrusters, with control at console.
- 2500W Mastervolt inverter.
- Variable RPM generator 12 Kw.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Direct water connector in dock.
- Newport 700 MKII MPC.
- Emergency 3 ways valve bilge pump connected to engine.
- Total capacity of approx. 600 litres.
- Total capacity of approx. 800 litres.
- 2 x B&G H5000 Multifunction Navigation Colour Displays.
- Zeus -3 12" touch screen display multifunctional.
- 2 x Zeus -3 9" touch screen display multifunctional.
- Electronic maps Navionics Plus (32P+,33P+,34P+).
- Navionics Platinum Plus Charts.
- Autopilot remote control WR10 B&G.
- B&G H5000 autopilot with H5000 series control board.
- B&G H5000 RAM T2.
- B&G H5000 VHF V50 with waterproof loud speaker in cockpit.
- External protection wireless B&G H50 for VHF V90.
- Antenna Radar B&G 4G 48nm radome with mast cover.
- Forward scan echo sounder B&G with sonarhub and transducer.
- Carbon 57" transducer.
- 3D B&G H5000 motion sensor.
- Borometric – air temperature sensor B&G H5000.
- 4 x maxi 30/30 B&G H5000 Triton on mast.
- AIS transponder RTX B&G Nais 400 complete splitter Nspl 400 to share antenna VHF.
- Communication switch B&G Nep 2 (in use of 2 plotter minimum and antenna radar).
- Mode wireless B&G Gofree Wi-Fi.
- USB and Bluetooth.
- Force 10, 4-burner stove.
- Better Isolation freezer.
- Illy coffee machine.
- Ice maker.
- Wine cooler.
- Extractor fan for galley.
- 3 x electric toilet TECMA silent version in all heads.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto heating system.
- Air conditioning and heating system with fancoil and thermostat in each cabin.
- Additional air handler for A/C in skipper cabin.
- Fusion music centre 750 series with CD-DVD player.
- Fusio audio System in dinette with loudspeakers in cockpit (controllable from Raymarine and B&G Multifunction Display,and from Apple and Android Devices).
- JL-Audio speakers M 6,5" in cockpit plus Fusion 4x 150W amplifier.
- SONOS Home Theater with Playbar, Subwoofer, 2 paly-1, 1 connect for aux in, 1 booster Wi Fi BLACK.
- SONOS System for master cabin with 2 play-1.
- TVC LED 32/40" in master r cabin.
- Apple TV in master cabin.
- SONOS System for stb. aft cabin with 1 play-3.
- SONOS System for port aft cabin with 1 play-3.
- TV LCD 32" with hidden pop-up system & antenna on mast.
- APPLE TV GEN.4 32GB.
- LED cockpit light.
- LED light under furniture and inside closets.
- Courtesy LED light points at all steps.
- LED under water lights.
- Lopolights for navigation.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 10 berths in 5 cabins including saloon and skippers cabin.
- Oak wood interior.
- Floorboards with grey stripes.
- Upholstery in microfibre fabrics.
- Leather covers for handrails and handles.
- Skynet saloon windows on the hull.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Upgraded Sail locker equipped as a skipper cabin with full furniture.
- Double berth to port.
- Osculati steps with handrails on each side.
- Hull windows on both sides.
- Heads and shower forward.
- Sofa to Starboard.
- Bluewater spec galley, aft, with handholds.
- Force 10 stove
- Huge storage and freezer.
- Folding and telescopic saloon table with electric leg, also convertible for extra double berth (cushions included).
- 2 x folding design seats with dedicated space for storage.
Aft Starboard Cabin:
- Extension for the double beds.
- Southern Spars Mast constructed from Hybrid Modulus, and finished in matt varnish, a large upgrade to standard yacht.
- Southern Spars Park Avenue boom.
- Southern Spars Carbon EC 3 Rigging (shrouds, headstay, backstay).
- Jammer Spinlock.
- Furling jib.
- Electric jib furler Furlex TD400.
- German Mainsheet system.
- Code 0 furling system, halyard 2:1, includes control line, block and stopper (sail not included).
- Jib tracks n.2.
- Gennaker deck gear + sheets.
- Electric Mainsail track system.
- Chainplate for staysail.
- Carbon Bowsprit.
- Harken winches - 70 PERFORMA Upgraded from standard 60 Radial.
- Electric winches PERFORMA 70 for genoa sheets (pair).
- Electric Harken winches PERFORMA 70 for main sail sheets and halyards (pair).
- BAMAR Hydraulic unit (4 operations).
- 191m2. Mainsail, jib, spinnaker and Code 0.
- Solimar hatches on deck.
- Custom stern pulpit.
- Hydraulic retractable gangway.
- Transom door remote control.
- 6 x INOX flush deck cleats.
- Extra 2 opening portholes in cockpit for aft cabin.
- Fresh water pump for anchor locker.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 32kg Delta anchor, 70 mt. Chain (ø 10), 8 fenders with covers with GS.
- Chain counter on windlass.
- Anchor windlass second remote control in cockpit.
- Mooring lines.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Bimini top.
- Supplement for Biminitop, covering also the cockpit.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Fender covers, colour dark blue.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Grand Soleil 58, ALCOHUAZ @ BerthonInternational.com
Other Boats from Berthon
Saint Helier, Jersey
Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom