2017 Dehler 34
- 360° Photo
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Levington, Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 159,990 Tax Paid (US$ 218,850)
- Sale Pending
The Dehler 34 has been widely acclaimed, She's fun to sail, Well made and in competition form can be successfully campaigned. In Standard format she is a great fast cruiser.
She is another striking design from Judel/Vrolijk with up to the minute styling and sporty characteristics. Well placed control lines, a German main sheeting system and self tailing winches make adjustment of everything quick and easy. You can easily race this boat with a small crew and still be competitive against bigger boats. Successful with an IRC Rating of 0.986.
Please contact Andy Cunningham at +44 (0)23 8045 5714
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 10.70 m
Beam: 3.60 m
LWL: 9.60 m
Minimum Draft: 1.95 m
Maximum Draft: 1.95 m
Displacement: 13117 lbs
Total Power: 20 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: D1-20
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 20 HP
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Hull, Deck and Keel
- GRP Sandwich hull in Signal White Gel coat and Dark Blue Waterline Stripe
- Supporting bulkheads laminated in.
- Dehler Carbon Grid system laminated into the hull to support rig and keel loads.
- GRP Deck in white with Non Slip side deck
- Teak on cockpit sole, Cockpit seats, bathing platform and coach roof
- Standard keel in L Shape format
- Balanced Elliptical Spade Rudder
- Aluminium rudder shaft with self aligning rudder bearings.
- Emergency tiller
- All thru hull fittings are flush
- 2 Large hull port lights
- 2 Opening flush deck hatches (fwd cabin and saloon)
- 2 opening hatches (aft cabin & heads )
- 4 opening coach roof windows
- Dehler patented drop down wash boards for easy stowage and deployment
- 6 retractable mooring cleats.
- S/S Pulpit, Pushpit and guardrails with side gates.
- Stainless steel stanchions
- Stainless grab handles on coach roof
- Water & Fuel fillers
- Adjustable Genoa tracks
- 2 x Lewmar 40 Race self tailing Halyard winches.
- Upgraded 2 x Lewmar 45 Race self tailing Genoa winches
- 2 x Lewmar 40 Race self tailing main sheet winches
- German Main sheet system
- Lines led aft from the mast to stoppers at the cockpit.
- Large Cockpit locker to starboard
- Main sheet traveller
- Removable Laguna cockpit table
- Composite bowsprit with integrated anchor roller
- Electronic anchor winch with wired remote control
- Lewmar 16kg Delta anchor with 30m of 8mm chain
Interior and Accommodations
The Dehler 34 interior is innovative, distinctive and uncluttered. Curved lockers line the main saloon, which features a modest chart table and separate heads/shower to port with a L shaped galley to starboard.
The upgraded teak wood interior exudes quality of fit and finishSALOON
- B1 Saloon layout
- All joinery and panels in Teak satin finish
- Floorboard in Classic teak stripes
- Cream interior upholstery with Gold piping.
- Aircraft style headrests to settees
- Double sink with hot and cold tap
- Self closing drawers
- White Galley work top
- 2 Burner cooker with Oven
- Large Fridge (approx 130 litre) top and front access with light.
- Chart Table on port side
- Switch panel for electrics
- 12v Socket
- A2 Layout
- Comfortable V berth double
- Storage shelves and lockers
- Wooden cabin sides
- Large hanging locker on starboard and port sides
- Easy access via door from saloon
- C1 Layout - One large double cabin to starboard
- Wardrobe and cupboards
- Large stowage locker on port side with access from heads.
- Spacious multi-function heads
- Separated open wash basin, heads and shower unit with marine wc.
- Holding tank with deck extractor and separate sea cock
- Wash basin with tap
- 2 instrument consoles (at each helm)
- B&G Triton Colour display at helm position inc speed, depth, temp and wind.
- 2 x B&G Zeus2 7 inch chart plotters at helms
- B&G V50 VHF at Chart table with H50 Wireless handset
- B&G WR10 wireless remote
- B&G autopilot with Precision 9 Compass.
- GoFree wireless system for chart plotter
- Antenna and Splitter for VHF and AIS at Masthead
Engine/s and propulsion
- Volvo D1-20 (13.3 kW / 18 hp)
- Sail drive
- 2 Blade folding prop
- 12v 110 ah Alternator
- 180 litre (Approx ) Fuel Tank
Rig, Sails and Deck
- Selden 9/10 aluminium keel stepped double spreader mast
- Selden aluminium Boom
- Selden Furlex S204 above deck furling system
- Selden carbon spinnaker pole
- Adjustable V backstay
- Selden solid kicker/vang
- Stainless steel dyform shrouds and stays with roll formed terminals
- Headsail Barber Haulers
- Spinnaker Barber Haulers
- Second Spinnaker halyard
- Elvstrom FCL (Fast Cruising Laminate) Mainsail
- Elvstrom FCL 105% Jib
- Tri-Radial A Sail (Gennaker) in white
- Elvstrom Light airs spinnaker
- One Sails Heavy airs Spinnaker (2018)
- One Sails Racing Main (2018)
- One Sails #1 Racing Jib (2018)
- Fusion MS0RA205 FM/AM radio and VHF receiver - 2 Zone system
- 2 Internal speakers
- 2 Cockpit speakers
- Fusion MS-UNIDOCK staion (iphone,ipod, Android, USB)
- Fusion MS-NRX200 remote control in cockpit
- Fusion MS-BT100 Blue tooth audio link.
- Fresh water water tank
- 20 litre hot water tank / calorifier
- 160 litre fuel tank
- Hot & Cold water
- Dark Grey Sprayhood
- Dark Grey Stack pack mainsail cover
- Cockpit Cushions in Dark Grey
- Heaving line
- Oscar man overboard sling
- Lazy Jacks
- Horseshoe Buoy
- Flares (Expired )
- Winch handles
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Other Boats from Michael Schmidt & Partner Ltd
Gosport, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Hamble, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Levington, Suffolk, United Kingdom
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hamble, Hampshire, United Kingdom