2017 Amel 55
- View Full Specifications
2017 Model Amel 55 - 3 CABINS
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Göcek, Turkey
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 940,000 Tax Paid (US$ 1,135,426)
- Access : from the cockpitthrough watertight hood on gas cylinder, locking system
- Lighting : 24V ceiling LED lights
- 2 x 24V fans : 1 extractor, 1 blower
- Diesel decanter pre-filter (option of comfort package) 4-position distribution valve, 2 filter cartridges,settler, engine and generator feed pipes
- Volvo D3-110 Engine
Filter, bleed screw, injection pump, feedback to the tank
Lubricant gil circuit: Filler, gauge, filter, drain hose, manual draining pump
- Cooling circute
- Seawater : filter, cover, distribution manifold, clogging sensor and alarm, pump, heat exchangers, anti-siphon system, connection to the exhaust, exhaust pipe, exit on the hull with check valve
Cooling system : Tank, temperature exchanger, pump, sensors, bypasses towater heater
-Automatic fire extinguishing system: automatic, can be remotely triggered from the cockpit
Electricity : 12V alternator, 24V alternator, relays, starter, control card, high pressureinjectors
Air : Air fliter, intercooler, turbocompressor
ZF 25 hydraulic inverter: Oil filler, gauge, drainorifice, cooler, filter, propeller shaft automatic brake circuit
AMEL transmission:Oil tank, flexiblecoupling
ONAN MDKBV 11 kw generator (option of comfort package installed)
Diesel fuel circuit: Primary coolant Pump, priming switch, filter, injection pump, bleed screw
- Storage and liquor bar with bottle holders
- 220V outlets
- MP3 player, Radio - on starboard
- Isolation vatve for front shower, chain locker and bowthruster compartment
- CUISINE / GALLEY
- Extractor hood 24V, filter
- Openingporthole with blind above the cooking area, locking and blocking in open position
- Microwave oven / grilf
- 220Velectrical board with circuit-breakers, shore power voltage display, phase-inverter tester
- Generator control panel
- Corian countertop
- Stainiess steel sink (2 basins).
- Fresh water at the sink, tap with pull-out spray, siphon.
- Accessto fresh water tank : 3 inspection hatches, emergency manual pump, electric gauge
- 4 x 220V sockets
- Refrigerator, thermostat, circuit breaker
- Deep-freezer, thermostat, circuit breaker
- 3-burner gas cooker with oven, flame failure device, electric ignition, gimbalwith blocking system, ventilation, accessories
- Rechargeable handy vacuum cleaner, dustbin
- Storage under floor boards :holding systems for the opening boards, drain pipes to the bilge
- Battery lockers with ventilation and locking system
- 6 service ge/ batteries, total capacity of6004mp p.h in 24V
- LED ceiling lights
- Upper cabinets with push knobs
- 5 drawers with push knobs
- 1 fire blanket
- 1 powder extinguisher
- 24V electric boardwith circuit breakers, 24V service battery controller
- Gas cylinder solenoid valve control
- Bilge and sea water filter alarm, 24Velectrical leakage tester, 24V alternator charge failure indicator, battery charge alarm / Alarm tensionbatteries service andtemperature
- 24/12V transformers, 12V and USB sockets, circuit
- pregkers of electronic equipment, main connection blocks, chart table LED light
- HYDRA 5000 navigation unit with GFD digital graphic display
- Leather seat with seat back
- Storage space inside chart table
- 2 winch handles
- isolation valve for drain of the fridge and freezer condensation
- Positive and negative battery main circuit breaker
- Access to mainsheet winch motor
- CABINE AVANT / FORWARD CABIN
- Access by watertight forking door + water cghtness locking bar. Door Ralder for open position.
- Hanging locker to starboard,door with push knob
- Upper cabinets with push knoos
- Vanitycesk unit with Siivel chair,mirror, LED lighting
- 160cm double bed with slatted base and mattress
- Storage under hed
- Bed lift on gas cylinders
- lighting: LED ceiling lights and 2 LED reading lightson headboard. Indirect LED lighting on headboard
- Storage under floorboards: through-hult fitting and sounder sensor, speedmeter
- 2 openingdeck hatches, locking and hocaing in open positian. Glack-aut Blinds and mosquito screens
- 2 hull porthales with black-out blinds
- 220V air conditioner (installed option), airintake and outflows, control panel,
- drainage of condensate
- 3 x 220V sockets
- Powder tire extinguisher
- Electrical boxes forgenoa furler (and for second jib furler in option
- Overpower circuit breakerfor genoa furler (and for second jib furter in option
- Footboard, deck hatches emergency access
- FORWARD CABIN BATHROOM
- Access doorapening foward the forward cabin, lock, door holder for open position
- Shower with removableteak floar board,thermostatic controlled mixer tap, shower rail, storage and LED lighting. Slidingdoor in safety glass
- One opening deck hatch, locking and blocking In open position. Blackout blind and
- mosquito screen
- Lighting: LED ceiling lights
- Storage unitwith GRP wash basin, Corian top, and mixer tap
- Marine electric macerator toilet, black water tank, draining valve, electric gauge
- Access from the saloon through a sliding door with locking system in open or closed position
- Single berth with lee cloth and foldable step
- Lighting: 3 LED ceiling lights and 1 wall light
- Diesel tank: inspection hatch, filler orifice, vent, electric gauge, distribution valve, feedback circuit
- 1 opening porthole with blind, hanging locker
- isolating valves for the drains of the washing machine effiuent, for theaft bathroom waters, and for the aft air conditioning (option) condensate
- On the ceiling, access hatch ta the starboard genoa vinch circuit breaker, access to thewinch
- Isolating valves for the drains af the washing machine effluent, for the
- aft bathroom waters, and for the aft air conditioning (option) condensate
STARBOARD AFT CABIN
- Access through the passage way by wetertight locking door +watertightness locking bar. Door holder fer open position
- Access to the aft bathroom by watertightlacking door
- Deck House porthole attward with black-out curtain
- Hull porthole with Blind
- Deck hatch with blind and bug screen, opening porthole with removable blind. Holdingang lacking systems
- 220V air conditioner (option), air imtake and air outflow, central panel, drainage of
- Lighting : LED ceiling lights and 2 LED readinglights, 1 wall light
- 1x160cm doublebed with with slatted base and Bultex mattress
- Open and closed storage spaces, hanging locker, door with push knob, storageunder bed
- Vanity/desk unit with foldaway seat
- 2 x 220V sockets (at vanity and starboardbedhead)
- Safety waterproof lock for hull portholes
- AFT BATHROOM
- Opening deckhatch, holding and locking system, blind and bug screen
- Washbasin unit with basin inCorian and mixer tap
- Cabinets, mirror,towel rail, paper holder, hooks, 2 glass-holders, toilet brush
- Marine electric toilet with grinder,with lacquered polyester flap
- Shower with removable teak floor board, thermostatic controlled mixertap, lighting and storage. Sliding door in safety glass
- 220V outlet
- PORT AFT CABIN
- Access through the passage way by watertight locking door +watertightness locking bar. Door holder for open position
- 220V combined washing-machine/dryer located behind wood door with push
- Black water tank, draining vaive, gauge
- Deck house porthole aftward with black-out curtain
- Hull porthole with blind
- Deck hatch with blind and bug screen, opening porthole with removable blind. Holdingand locking systems
- 220V air conditioner (option), air intake and air outflow, control panel, drainage of
- Lighting : LED ceiling lights and 2 LED readinglights, 1 wall light
- 2 single berths
- Storage spaces under berths and lee-clothes
- Open andclosed storage spaces, hanging locker, door with push knob
- Vanity/desk unit with foldaway seat
- 220V socket
- Hard dodger (option) withpanoramic view windscreens in grey tinted plexiglass, opening central part. Sides of the dodger inwhite, 2 opening hatches in the dodger top
- Rigid sun cover sliding out as anextension of the dodger top
- LED lighting under the dodger with dimmer
- Steering place under the dodger with a leather-covered stainless steel steering wheel,hydraulic steering
- Composite helm seat withSilvertex fabric-covered seat and back
- Engine control panel, inverter stick shift, control of bow thruster of the electric winches, the capstan, furlings of thegenoa and mainsail, (control of the second jib, the mizzen electric furler in option and of the 2%capstan in option)
- Hydraulic auto pilot
- control panel and of the second pilot (if option)
- Console for electronicinstruments with LED lighting with dimmer
- Magnetic compass withdimmer LED lighting
- Analogue repeaters forHydra 5000 navigation central unit (option)
- Radio-CD player speakers
- Folding cockpit table in composite with teak frame, stainiess steel handrail and painted aluminium table base
- Storage locker under portside cockpit seat and storage space at the bottom of the mizzen mast, on portside. Locks for all the storage spaces.
- Manuel bilge pump
- Manuel bilge pump
- Remote triggering of the FM200 engine compartment fire extinguisher
- 2 Harken 60-2 STEC 24H electrik winches fort he genoa sheets
- 2 Harken 46-2 STC jib sheets winches
- 1 Harken 40-2 STEC 24H electric winch fort he mansail sheet and fort he main boom downhaul
- Stored ropes : boom preventer tackles,downhaul and fore and aft preventers for spinnaker pole, rape for handling the mainsail halyard
- Analog dial - wind direction
- ON THE DECK
- FORE LOCKER-SAIL LOCKER
- Access via locker lid, holder far open position, outside lacking system
- Saillocker separated by a watertight and Isetated bulkhead, Draining to the bilge. LED lighting.
- Clear geicoat interior finish
- Chain locker, watertight door, drainage tothe bilge
- Retractable 11 HP electric bow thruster, emergency stop, jack, fuse, relay.Removable cover
- capstan, capstan circuitbreaker (second capstan in option)
- AT THE BOW
- Stainiess stee/ bow fitting for2 anchors, with fresh water outflow on the deck
- Stainless steel pulpit. LED running light
- 2000W electric capstan, Bügel (Wasi)30 kg anchor and 100 m of 10 mm galvanized chain. Cockpit control and remote control. Manualbackup system
- 2 mooring cleats
- Reckmann electric genoa furlerwith manuel backup control
- (Reckman electricsecond jib furler with manual backup control (in option)
- MAIN MAST
- Mainsail and genoa halyards(and second jib halyard in option).
- AMEL 24V mainsail electricfurling and reefing with manual backup system
- 2 Harken 46 25TC manual winches for the halyards
- 1 mainsail halyard tensioner rail, 1 genoa halyard tensioner rail, (1 halyard tensioner rail forsecon jib in option)
- 2 halyard jammers
- LED anchoring and steaming lights
- Deck LED floodlight
- Radio and VHF aerials, HYDRA 5000windvane
- Main boom:electric motor, sheet hoist, downhaul mechanical cylinder
- Name of the boat on the boom
- Portside, cockpit level
- Aerated compartment. Two gas cylinders,equipped with a safety valve and asolenoid valve and bottle selector. Possibility to store outboard
- Emergency ladder
- Tri-radial genoa in Hydranet fabric
- Tri-radial mainsail in Hydranet fabric
- Tri-radial mizzen sail in Hydranet fabric
Please contact RIZA CAGDAS CAKIR at 05324956539
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 17.30 m
Beam: 4.99 m
LWL: 14.85 m
Maximum Draft: 2.20 m
Dry Weight: 21500 kgs
Total Power: 93.03 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins Onan
Year Built: 2017
Engine Model: MDKDK
Engine Hours: 292
Engine Power: 11 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2017
Engine Model: D3-110
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 791
Engine Power: 82 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (800 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (899 Liters)
Manufacturer Provided Description
Its outline fully reflects the AMEL spirit, supported by its modern and dynamic lines. AMEL 55 is available as a cabriolet or hardtop version, with a wide range of interior layouts (two or three cabins) and wood panelling colours.
- Hull made from composite, Roving 71 glass fibre + glass flakes against osmosis / isophthalic resin, monolithic laminate, laid up by hand (application / coating /
air removal) in lengthwise and transverse layers with a two thirds overlap.
- Frame structure in polyurethane omega-foam and plywood, laminated to the hull, as is all the joinery structure (bulkheads, furniture units, lockers, etc.)
- This system guarantees the highest rigidity of the whole unit and optimises load spread. Compression forces from the masts / rigging are compensated by a structure of support pillars for the masts and chain plate tie-rods laminated to the hull for the rigging.
- The bulkheads are glued and laminated with the deck. 4 of them are watertight bulkheads with isolation valves.
- Composite Roving 71 glass fiber / isophtalic resin and balsa sandwich deck moulded by the same process as the hull (the deck is glued and laminated to the hull and the bulkheads).
- The fore and aft bridge, foredeck and quarter deck are made from “Amel teak", moulded into the deck.
- Self-bailing cockpit (2 scuppers, 100 mm diameter)
- Cast iron ballast fixed to the hull / keel by stainless steel bolts, sealing by Epoxy treatment.
- Monolithic laminate rudder with skeg made from plain composite, moulded in one piece with the hull. The rudder is mounted at 3 points, the rudder trunk is
laminated and the intermediate fitting and socket are stainless steel, bolted. Stainless steel rudder stock, 60 mm in diameter.
- Stainless steel bow fitting for 2 anchors. Fresh water outlet on the deck.
- Electric windlass controlled from the cockpit, stainless steel Bügel (Wasi) 30kg anchor, 100m of 10mm galvanised chain (2nd electric windlass available as an option).
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and side rails (opening in the pushpit for easy access to quay or pontoon). Stainless steel guard line.
- LED navigation lights.
- 8 stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Bracket for outboard engine in aft locker
- Stainless steel chain plates.
- Sheet traveller tracks with tidy travellers
- Set of pulleys throughout
- All the controls (manual and electric) of sheets and mainsail tackle are run to the cockpit.
- 2 electric genoa sheet winches.
- 2 stay sail sheet winches.
- 1 electric mainsheet winch.
- 1 mizzen sail sheet winch.
- 2 manual main mast winches.
- 1 manual mizzen mast winch.
- Halyard downhauls : 2 on the main and 1 on the mizzen mast.
- 4 halyard clutches (including one double) and 1 on main mast (staysail option).
- Manual removable gangway
- 12 hatches ; 6 opening portlights.
- On deck, 4 large lockers:
- At the foredeck : a large locker with easy access to the bow
thruster and chain lockers, a wide space for fenders, mooring lines
and extra sails.
- To portside, next to the cockpit : a locker for various equipments (oil
tank for the outboard engine, cleansing products, hosepipes, etc.)
- Right by this locker : a second locker with 2 gas cylinders fitted with
1 safety pressure valve and an electric valve. The whole locker
breathes to the fresh air.
- On the aft deck : a large locker for a possible dinghy, outboard
engine, diving equipment, fenders and others.
- Large, comfortable and reassuring cockpit.
- 1 helmsman’s station in the wheelhouse with a leather covered stainless steel wheel. The wheel steering is mechanical.
- Console in front of the wheel for the electronics, together with all the other controls (windlass, furling gear, thruster, etc).
- Very comfortable composite helmsman’s seat with leather seat and back.
- Adjustable teak and laminate cockpit table.
- Large locker with light in the cockpit on portside + locker at the mizzen mast foot on portside
- It is very bright and spacious. It provides an excellent view of the outside from its 4 opening hatches and 4 large hull portlights.
- Direct and indirect lighting (mainly LED).
- Numerous electrical sockets.
- Large sliding table with extension, for 8 people, with very comfortable U shaped seat. Close storage for dishes.
- Saloon part: 1 very comfortable sofa with a wine / spirit cabinet and storage for glasses.
- Audio system: radio-CD-MP3 with BOSE acoustics.
- Forward Owner's Cabin
- Closed by a watertight door. It covers the full width of the hull. It is vast, very light and well ventilated thanks to 3 deck hatches and 2 hull portlights. LED lighting by ceiling lights, wall lamps and reading lamps (mainly LED).
- Central 1.60m double bed, slat base and high density foam mattress. Very large storage space under the bed with top access.
- Cabinets, drawers, and a large hanging locker for optimum ease of storage.
- Desk unit/dressing table to starboard with swivelling seat, mirror and 220V sockets.
- Spacious shower, floor grating and sliding door, mixing tap. Handrail in the shower, storage and lights.
- Lighting by deck hatch and ceiling lights.
- Storage unit with deep flush washbasin and mixer tap.
- Cabinets, towel rail, clothes hooks, toilet paper holder and mirror.
- Electric vacuum marine toilet (fresh water) with black water tank.
- Situated to the left of the companionway, it is very large and is a major feature of the life on board. A large opening portlight gives a view of the outside whilst doing the cooking.
- It is naturally very light, great attention has been paid to the lighting and ventilation which are excellent.
- It comprises 2 large working surfaces made of moulded Corian with surround
- 2-basin stainless steel sink with mixer tap and hand shower.
- A combination of low units, drawers and upper cabinets.
- A gimbal-mounted 3-burner stove/oven, with potholders.
- Electric extractor hood with filter
- Stainless steel microwave oven, 220V
- 150 litre refrigerator and 150 litre freezer.
- Several 220V sockets.
- Fresh water capacity: 1 x 800 litre tank with access through hatches.
- Partitioned wastewater tank (capacity: approximately 60 litres), with 2 sewage pumps
- Very spacious watertight engine room, with very efficient sound insulation.
- The engine and all the heavy equipment (generator set) are centred and positioned very low.
- High density insulating foam and inside coating with high acoustic performance.
- Several lighting points, 220V and 24V sockets.
- Access: from the cockpit, full opening of the cockpit bottom assisted by gas
- Volvo engine, 5-cylinder, low speed diesel engine, 110HP, hydraulic gearbox with shaft brake. Electric throttle. AMEL angle transmission.
- Fixed 3-blade propeller (folding propeller available as an option).
- Diesel fuel capacity: 900 litres.
- Double diesel fuel filter with 3-way tap.
- 24V fans: 1 extractor for the engine compartment, 1 extractor for the battery
- Onan 3-cylinder generator, 1500 rpm, 7,5 kW.
- Retractable electric bow thruster, 11HP.
- Fresh water pump, hot water tank (50 litres)
- 24V and 220V distribution boards with ammeters and voltmeters.
- 12V circuit for engine and generator.
- 24V, 600 Amp/h service circuit.
- 220V circuit with cable and pontoon connector at the aft, and 220V/24V, 100 Amp charger.
- 24V interior lighting (mostly LED).
- 12V, 24V and 220V sockets
- Furuno FR1835 radar.
- Furuno GP33 and GP330 GPS.
- B & G Hydra 5000 including: 1 GFD at chart table, 1 GFD in cockpit.
- Garmin VHF at chart table
- Hydraulic Furuno Navpilot 711 automatic pilot.
- The Amel 55 is rigged as a ketch.
- "AMEL" main and mizzen masts. Both masts are designed and entirely
manufactured by AMEL. The finish is a 2-component polyurethane paint. 2
sets of spreaders on the main mast and 1 on the mizzen. AMEL 24V
electric roller reefing system with manual release on the main mast.
- AMEL electric roller reefing system on the mizzen with manual release.
- LED deck lights on the main and mizzen masts.
- Mooring and masthead lights (LED).
- Single strand stainless steel standing rigging .
- Vectran and Dyneema halyards.
- Purpose built AMEL booms, finished in polyurethane paint.
- Down-haul on the main boom.
- Automatic toping lift on mizzen boom.
- Reckman electric genoa furling gear.
- External halyard on main mast.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from channel.R Yacht Lifestyle