2017 Twin Vee 310 SE OceanCat CC
- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- West Palm Beach, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 159,900
The versatile OceanCat 310 SE comes packed with many new standard features for 2017. The bow platform doubles as a comfortable U-shaped salon with beautifully upholstered top-quality marine cushions. The helm now includes matching custom-designed Llebroc adjustable chairs.
Under the OceanCat 310 SE's anodized high-grade aluminum hardtop T-top, the console includes a Ritchie Voyager compass, a state-of-the-art electronics panel with USB and 6-volt charging ports, and a built-in weatherproof two-speaker audio system.
The redesigned fishing station incorporates a 50-gallon live bait well with a prep area featuring built-in quick-access tool storage and tackle drawers, inset cutting board and freshwater washdown. More added standard features include a dive ladder and under-gunnel rod holders.With all its new features, the OceanCat 310 is delivered ready to run, but further outfitting is a breeze with easy-access to console wiring, pre-installed rigging tubes for extra batteries and electronics, and a transducer hull-mount area.
FEATURES & OPTIONS
- Walk-Through Transom w/ Drop Board
- Rod Storage Under-Gunnel Horizontal Racks
- Interior Lighting
- Helm Seating: Contoured, Cushioned, Adjustable Helm Chairs w/ Flip-Up Bolsters and Armrests
- Compass: Ritchie Voyager 3”
- Stainless Steel w/ Control Knob Steering Wheel
- Tackle Drawers, Secondary Dry Storage, and Quick-Access Tool Compartment
- Pro-Fish 1000 w/ Stainless Steel Anchor Bow Roller Windlass
- Raw Water Wash Down Blaster Style
- Deluxe Dive Ladder
- Center Console: Molded w/ Mounting Area Available for Additional Electronics, Side-Door Access, Porta Potty
- Stereo: Weatherproof AM/FM Head unit w/ Bluetooth, USB, and Aux Inputs, And Speakers (2)
- 50 Gallon Live Well Pressurized and Illuminated
- Rod Holders Stainless Steel Mounted In Gunnel (8)
- Molded U-Shaped Bow Seating w/ Cushions and Lockable Storage Underneath
- Hard Top w/ T-Bag
- Scratch-Resistant Acrylic Windshield
- Battery Charger: Three Bank System
- Prep Area: Built-In Cutting Board and Non-Skid Storage Area
This boat/motor package is BRAND NEW! This boat has never been registered. Our 5-Star Service Department has completely rigged the boat for delivery (fuel, battery, etc) and completed the pre-delivery water test - this boat is ready for you to turn the key and enjoy boating!
FULL FACTORY WARRANTIES START THE DAY YOU PURCHASE THIS BOAT!
Feel free to visit us at our West Palm Beach, FL location and see this boat in person!
For more detailed pictures visit our website at www.marineconnection.com
For more details or to set up an appointment call the sales department at (877)497-2552
Please contact Marine Connection
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Twin Vee 310SE OceanCat
LOA: 31 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 4800 lbs
Fuel Tanks: 1 (120 Gallons)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Marine Connection
220 BAY CAT
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
220 BAY CAT
Islamorada, FL, United States