2017 Sunseeker 95 Yacht
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hong Kong , Hong Kong
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 5,100,000 (US$ 6,336,750)
Please contact Luke Prince at +852 6332 1891 (WhatsApp) for more information.
Please contact Luke Prince at +63 (0) 917 136 1616
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
M/Y Endless Summer
LOA: 92 ft 1 in
Beam: 21 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 186731 lbs
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Maximum Speed: 26 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (462 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (3710 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (115 Liters)
Number of cabins: 5
Number of heads: 6
Manufacturer Provided Description
A magnificent performance craft, the 95 Yacht exemplifies the latest in our cutting-edge design and innovative build processes, showcasing the exciting new design direction that our next generation of larger yacht models will take.
Showing off a streamlined yet spacious elegance, the 95 Yacht combines a superyacht feel with many practical advantages, demonstrating a clever use of space that gives even greater flexibility and freedom onboard.
Fully equipped for luxury entertaining, this is yet another stunning illustration of striking lines and open plan layout, combining a superyacht feel with all the practical advantages of a yacht in this size category.
Options Package (Includes the following options):
• Flybridge hardtop including retractable centre canopy and aft extending sun canopy.
• Air Conditioning Marine Air chilled water system to Tropical specification and with quieter running WhisperCool DC fans.
• Sleipner digital Fin stabilization system.
• Twin Lewmar V8 24 Volt DC Windlass system.
• Trailing Pumps.
• Fuel polishing system.
• Standby fresh water pump.
• Water Softener required for the domestic fresh water system.
• Portable electric transfer pump Oil change system for engines gearboxes and generators.
• Underwater lights. Lumishore white LED. 8 lights with 4 across transom and 2 on either side.
• CCTV with 3 Cameras: 2 x Infra red located in the engine room plus 1 x camera located on the flybridge overhang facing aft.
• Pair of Retractable Cleats for tender on port and stbd corners of platform.
• Removable stainless steel bathing ladder with teak treads.
• Covers Package- Aft cockpit seating cover and Aft cockpit table cover. Foredeck seating cover, Foredeck sunpad cover and Foredeck table cover. Flybridge seating cover, Flybridge bar stools, Flybridge sunpad cover, Flybridge table cover and Flybridge helm seat covers.
• Twin Custom Stainless steel Refrigeration and freezer units.
• Miele Wine Cooler for 34 bottles.
• Separate Miele washing machine and Miele tumble dryer
• Electric BBQ grill
• Sprung mattress for all cabin beds
Aft Docking control station starboard cockpit.
• MTU RCS DUO-6k Engine propulsion twin control levers.
• MTU PAN Operating Stop-start operating panel per engine.
• Sleipner Side-power Proportional Bow and Stern Thruster control.
• Horn button.
- All Exterior Teak Table to be Teak with V groove with No Central glass inset
- Compass Swinging and adjustment with correction card
- Flybridge to have additional L shape GRP seat arrangement with special teak table on rise and fall manual pedestal.
- Granite work top upgrade price from the standard Minerva for the ensuite areas
- Interior Wood Finish - Wenge Gloss Finish
- LED Navigation lights in lieu of standard
- Medium Tinted film to side windows and sliding doors
- Mid Port and Mid Starboard Cabins - Inboard berth moves outboard to create double berth - Bed linen is ordered for both double and single set up. Infill is supplied for double set up plus track infills to be supplied
Navigation Upgrade - Flybridge Console.
• Three Simrad MO16-T 16" multi touch monitors. With Simrad NSO processor and OP40 keypad controller. One display used for Sunseeker monitoring.
• Simrad IS40 Multifunction Instrument.
• Simrad Autopilot system with QS80 control.
• Simrad second station RS90 VHF with DSC.
• Richie Helmsman HF-743W Flush Mount Magnetic Compass.
Navigation Upgrade - Main Console.
• Three Simrad MO19-T 19" multi touch monitors. With Simrad NSO processor and OP40 keypad controller. One display used for Sunseeker monitoring.
• Simrad Halo Pulse Compression Radar 6ft 72nm.
• Simrad GS25 GPS Antenna.
• Simrad IS40 Multifunction Instruments x 3 - displaying navigation and pilot information. • Simrad Autopilot system with QS80 control.
• Simrad depth transducer with water temp. Sonar Hub black box sounder module. • Simrad structure scan HD side scan transducer x 2
• Simrad RS90 VHF with DSC. 2.4M whip VHF antenna. (Third station in crew cabin)
• Simrad GoFree wireless - allowing repeat and control of Nav system via iPad.
• Simrad Automatic Identification System NAIS-400 Class B AIS Transponder system with dedicated VHF and GPS receiver.
• Simrad 110WX Ultrasonic Wind Sensor.
• Richie Helmsman HF-743B Flush Mount Magnetic Compass.
Network and communications system upgrade:
• The boat is configured to use a router to provide access to the internet via Wi-fi or Cellular data and to allow the user to link to an available marina Wi-fi network.
• The boat can be fitted with up to 2 SIM cards (user supplied) to access the internet when in range of 3G/4G data signals. Note this system will give data communications only. Voice communication is not covered. Air time, service agreements and SIM cards shall be the responsibility of the Client.
- Parasol with offset post at foredeck with two sockets and dedicated stowage in the transom locker
- Preperation for Flybridge Hydraulic Crane
- Preperation for Spa Tub installation on the Flybridge
- Saloon and Dining to have Cadorin African Wenge WENSPOP10 border with single piece inset carpet. Inset carpet confirmed as Cormar Sensations Icing Sugar. Wooden floor to continue into lobby area.
- Saloon Ottoman in Whistler Leather
- Second Hot water calorifier for boats with 5 cabins or Spar tub. Surejust horizontal 200 litre stainless steel cased tank with 2 x 2kW immersion heaters.
- Stainless steel handrails required for foredeck steps to coachroof sunpad
- Starboard Main Deck Saloon bulwark balcony with glazed sliding door
- Three bar stools for the Flybridge wetbar
- Two 8 MAN Liferaft Canister in stainless steel basket on aft flybridge deck
- Vessel to be a 5 Cabin Layout
- Water Maker Idromar 250 litres per hour (MC5S-250)
AV Equipment Upgrade: Interior
• Saloon - Samsung 55" 4K UHD Smart 3D TV on rise and fall mechanism with Harmon Kardon BDS580 5.1 3D Blu-ray Cinema surround system using Bowers & Wilkins 8" in ceiling speakers and Subwoofer. Sonos Connect wireless audio streaming with Apple TV and an Auxiliary HDMI socket, all linked to AV system with a tablet to control the sytem.
• Master Stateroom - Samsung 55" 4K UHD Smart 3D TV with Harmon Kardon BDS580 5.1 3D Blu-ray Cinema surround system using Bowers & Wilkins 8" in ceiling speakers and Subwoofer. Sonos Connect wireless audio streaming with Apple TV and an Auxiliary HDMI socket, all linked to AV system. With a tablet to control the system.
• Port & Starboard Guest Cabins - Samsung 32" HD LED TVs with Harmon Kardon BDS280 2.1 3D Blu-ray Cinema system using Bowers & Wilkins 6" in ceiling speakers and Subwoofer. Sonos Connect wireless audio streaming with Apple TV and an Auxiliary HDMI socket, all linked to AV system. With a tablet to control the system.
• Crew Mess - Samsung 22" HD LED TV with Fusion DVD/CD/FM Tuner, Bluetooth function, stereo speakers and Sonos Connect. With a tablet to control the system.
• For each of the two crew cabins, galley and the pilot house, Fusion DVD/CD/FM Tuner, Bluetooth function, stereo speakers.
• Aft Cockpit zone performance audio upgrade with Four Sonance Extreme Speakers with Sonos Connect and amplifier.
• Flybridge zone performance audio upgrade with Eight Sonance Extreme Speakers with Sonos Connect and amplifier.
• Fore Deck zone performance audio upgrade with Two Sonance Extreme Speakers with Sonos Connect and amplifier.
• The exterior zoning audio to be linked to the Saloon AV system via Sonos Connect with three tablet to control the zones.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from HYS Yachts Brokerage
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Aberdeen, Hong Kong
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Aberdeen, Hong Kong