2017 Sunreef 70 power
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Gdansk, Poland
- Hull Material:
Launched in 2008, the 70 Sunreef Power is the first motor yacht from the Sunreef power range. The yacht's elegant topside, extended interior and exterior space along with its stability, safety, long cruising range with low fuel consumption maintained makes it an ideal vessel for charters, luxury private holidays or long-term travels around the world.
With its totally customized design and finish according to the Client's wishes, this yacht model can be made in exclusive version featuring a Jacuzzi and second navigation station on the fly, powerful engines, rich and modern interior design, state-of-the-art electronics on board and many other fancy gadgets.
For Clients wanting to perform long travels aboard their yachts and discover the world's most remote and wild places, the 70 Sunreef Power can be converted into an expedition yacht with underwater bulbs, green features such as solar panels or wind generators, without losing anything of its luxurious and customized finish.
A catamaran ideal for lengthy ocean cruises! A 70 foot power catamaran offering speed, elegance, safety and the wide open space of a luxury loft is a rare treat. When you see one cruising by, you know you see a 70 Sunreef Power model. A universal vessel, adapted to your needs. She will be what you want her to be: a reliable luxury cruiser topped with a flybridge Jacuzzi, a relentless wave - piercing sea demon, a home away from home, if you like.
Just for you, just for your pleasure… Remember that every single Sunreef Yacht catamaran is a boat that will take the shape you desire.
• 37m2 flybridge, accessible directly from the cockpit and the internal navigation station,
with a helm station, and enough space for a large dining area, lounge pads, jet ski with a launching crane, a wet bar and all essential storage space.
• 45m2 cockpit with a large dining table for up to 10 guests, lounge pads, storage for water toys, diving gear and a large tender
• Unlimited options for customization and arrangement in the extremely spacious interiors
• Meets the requirements and expectations of the most demanding clientèle
• Customized luxury finish
• 13m2 full beam master cabin, with the possibility of direct access to the en-suite
bathroom and walk-in closet, offering stunning 180° views through large panoramic windows
• Space for up to 10 guests and 2 - 3 crew members in spacious and bright cabins with
en-suite bathrooms, three way access to beds and extended storage space
• Custom- made interior design
• Exquisite finish quality furniture designed and built by the industry’s best craftsmen
• Option for a closed fully equipped galley in the hull or an open one in the saloon
• Modern, high-tech internal navigation station with lounge area
• Spacious engine rooms accommodating engines up to 1200HP with the electrical
systems, generators and watermakers
• Intelligent Domotic Navybus system for monitoring and control of the boats’ tanks,
batteries, alarms, AC and DC systems, as well as lights, dimmers and electrical blinds
• Main engines: 2 x 455HP to 2 x 1200HP
Staley Weidman CPYB email@example.com +1954-494-7569 mobile Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA
Please contact Staley Weidman at +1954-449-4654
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
70 SUNREEF POWER NEW BUILD
LOA: 70 ft 0 in
Beam: 30 ft 5 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 1 in
Displacement: 98000 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: (356 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (4226 Gallons)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desired validated. Photos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. In some cases stock photographs may have been used.
Other Boats from The Catamaran Company
Luperon Bay, Dominican Republic