2017 Sunreef 62
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 1,600,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 1,876,640)
2017 Sunreef 62 - LIKE NEW!
250,000 Euro price drop!! Outstanding deal, on a "like new" boat.
No need to wait for a new one to be built, when here is one only 10 months old, with any "new boat bugs" already taken care of. Add to that, the substantial savings over a new one, as well as the extended transferable factory warrantee until mid 2019, and it becomes overwhelmingly evident that she is an exceptionally attractive option for any buyer.
No expense was spared with her build, with premium materials and fabrics being used throughout. She is comprehensively equipped with just about every conceivable extra possible. Just a few examples off this impressive list, includes electric furlers, hydraulic gangway, genset and full air conditioning, full B&G package, Iridium sat phone, tracking system, alarm system, 6 camera CCTV, 220L/hr water maker, electric blinds, KVH satellite TV, comprehensive entertainment systems, washer/drier, sauna in master bathroom, ice maker, upgraded Miele galley equipment, sparkling water system, full range of water toys, dive compressor, and the list goes on and on!
I have personally inspected this beautiful vessel. Please call me to discuss her further, or to arrange a viewing soon.
Contact - Carl Olivier
The Multihull Company - British Virgin Islands
Village Cay Marina, Road Town, Tortola British Virgin Islands
Please contact Carl Olivier at 215-508-2704 Fax: 215-508-2706
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- Length: 18,30 m
- Beam: 9,20 m
- Displacement: 33 T
- Draft: 1,60 m
- 2 x Volvo D3 110hp diesel engines
- Direct Duplex F51 shafts
- Rope cutters on propeller shafts
- Dual engine controls - on flybridge and at interior navigation station
- Fuel capacity: upgraded to 2 x 900 L
- Fuel transfer pump
- Water capacity: 1 x 800 L
- Water level indicators
- Black water holding tanks
Rigging and Sails
- Carbon mast and carbon boom
- Mast length - 24m
- Stack-pack with lazy-jacks
- Fully battened dacron mainsail, cross cut, 2 reefs
- Genoa double pleated, dacron
- Solent double pleated, dacron
- Gennaker ,polyester (with boat logo)
- Electric furling systems for genoa, solent and gennaker
- 4 electric winches (including main sail winch)
- Blocks and jammers
- 4 x queen en-suite cabins - one master with very spacious heads, plus 3 guest cabins.
- 1 port aft en-suite crew cabin, with 2 under/over bunks.
- 1 port bow crew cabin, with single berth and head/shower/basin.
- Electric toilets with fresh water flush.
- Aquastream 30 in master bathroom.
- Premium interior finishing - highest quality materials, including teak flooring in salon, carpets in cabins, leather for salon sofa, nav station and captains chair.
- Domotic system for lighting, controls, DC system and measurements.
- LED lighting.
- 60 000 BTU air conditioning throughout, including crew cabins.
- Electrically operated blinds in saloon, master cabin and nav station.
- Skyscreens on cabin ceiling hatches.
- Equipment upgraded to Miele, with additional appliances
- Compact oven
- Combi steam cooker
- Induction cooker
- Gas combi set
- 2 x Gourmet warming drawers
- Automatic coffee machine
- Fridge with integrated freezer
- Additional fridge in starboard forepeak
- Grohe sparkling water system
- Complete galley equipment
- B&G navigation pack: 4G radar, autopilot, AIS, echo/log/temp sensor, GPS, VHF with DSC (dual station with built-in AIS receiver, hailer/horn loudspeaker, intercom function)
- Searchlight and control unit
- 135mm Compass
- Iridium 9555 satellite phone
- GOST tracking system
- Fishfinder compatible with B&G
- Alarm system with hatch and door interruption sensors
- iPad for weather system at nav station
- 6 Camera CCTV system
- KVH TV6 satellite TV system
- 4G/LTE Wifi antenna - IOS/Android App control
- 55" TV in saloon with electric lift system
- Digital cloud with 12TB hard drive
- Hifi pack for saloon - Sonos 5.1
- Hifi pack for cabins - Sonos Play 3
- 5 x Bose 35 headsets
- 4 x extra waterproof speakers - 2 in cockpit and 2 in flybridge
- Nintendo Switch
Electrical and Mechanical
- Hydraulic steering system with 2 emergency tillers.
- 230v 50hz wiring
- 3 x 24v 100amp battery chargers
- 2 x 5000w 230v inverters
- Shore power inlet, with 2 x 20m cords
- Power sockets and USB sockets located throughout
- 24V DC system
- 2 x starting batteries
- House batteries upgraded to 1000AH
- 19 KVA generator, 230v 50hz
- 2 x 24v 80amp engine alternators
- 4 x LED underwater lights
- Solar panels on bimini and flybridge
- 2 x 80L water heaters
- 2 x 220L black water holding tanks
- Electric pump with automatic discharge system
- 220L/hr Watermaker - 230v
- 4 x electric and 2 x manual bilge pumps
- Salt water deck wash
- Fresh water deck outlets for deck washing
- 2 x Hand showers on deck
- Shower head in the cockpit ceiling, with mixer
- 5m Retractable hose in chain locker, for cleaning chain
- Bow pulpits with integrated teak seats
- Hydraulic gangway
- Electric dinghy launching system with remote control
- 2 x Swim ladders
- Deck lights
- Hatch at top of stairway between cockpit and flybridge
- Regal 2300 24v anchor windlass with chain counter
- 75kg Spade anchor with 120m of 13mm chain
- 48kg Manson anchor with 30m of 13mm chain
- 50m Towing line
- 8 x Fendes and 4 x mooring lines
- Cockpit ice maker and drinks fridge
- SS BBQ
- Fishing rod holders
- Teak decking on main decks, cockpit and flybridge
- Flush fit hatches
- Teak toerails
- Cockpit and flybridge mattresses and cushion set
- Bimini upgraded to large composite hard top
- Sunshades and covers for cockpit and flybridge
- ZAR 43 RIB tender with Mercury F60 outboard
- Seabob with accessories and aft mounting bracket
- Wakeboards with aft mounting brackets
- Stand up paddle board
- Multipurpose board - sail and surf
- Electric dive compressor - 6m3/hr
- Fitted to commercial requirements, including automatic engine room fire extinguishing systems, EPIRB, gas detection with alarm
- complete rescue equipment with life rafts for 12 people
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from The Multihull Company
Unknown, Antigua & Barbuda
Unknown, Antigua & Barbuda