2017 Sunreef 60 power
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Gdansk, Poland
- Hull Material:
The 60 Sunreef Power is a compact, comfortable and easily maneuvered power catamaran designed to provide a perfect blend of space, seaworthiness, performance and autonomy.
With a range up to 3000-3500 nautical miles on cruising speed, the 60 Sunreef Power is also very stable even in heavy weather conditions. Her very shallow draft gives her the possibility to approach remote areas, inaccessible for other yachts.
Her roomy interiors can be laid-out and custom-designed to fit every Owner’s expectations and navigation plans. The living space available provides for full privacy of the guests and includes a spectacular Owner’s cabin in the front with a panoramic view. The exterior lounging areas are generous and feature a 38m² cockpit and a 32m² flybridge housing the upper helm station.
The 60 Sunreef Power is a versatile yacht in terms of technical equipment. Depending on the Owner’s choice, she can be fitted with options like an aft hydraulic platform, wave piercers, a jet-ski crane or a Jacuzzi placed on the flybridge.
Luxury motor catamarans by Sunreef Yachts are the best choice for ultramodern yachtsmen! The true "floating villas” with superior sea performance and sporty looking streamlined vessels are fully customized catamarans that will please the most demanding superyacht clientele by offering stability, extensive storage space, top comfort of cruising and low fuel consumption. The interiors of the motor pleasure boats are wisely adapted for the owners’ desires and can include generously sized cabins with amazing panoramic sea views. The power catamarans embody the design and building experience of the Sunreef shipyard, perfectly blending elegance, innovative solutions and high cruising performance with increased maneuverability and modern external lines immediately catching the attention for their spacious fly bridge, which is the Sunreef Yacht’s trademark.
The fifth unit of the popular model, launched in early 2014, 60 Sunreef Power Ocena`s 11, was designed upon the client’s request by the Sunreef interior design team. The superyachts’ custom made interiors included a semi-open saloon combined with a lounge area and a bar, where some additional storage, a small fridge and an ice maker were fitted. With the magnificent interiors adapted for 8 guests (+2 kids), Ocean`s 11 has all the facilities that provide maximum comfort and safety aboard.
• 33m2 flybridge accessible from the cockpit and with a helm station, and enough space for a large dining area, lounge pads, jacuzzi, jet ski with a launching crane, a wet bar and all essential storage space.
• 34m2 cockpit with a dining table for 8-10 guests, lounge pads, storage for water toys, diving gear and a large tender on the aft platform
• Unlimited options for customization and space arrangement in 71m² interiors and the exterior space reaching 67m², makeing the total living space nearly 140m²
• Comfortable full beam master cabin with an en-suite bathroom and excellent exposure to daylight thanks to breathtaking 180° views through large panoramic windows
• Space for 8 guests and 2-3 crew members – guest cabins and crew quarters with en-suite bathrooms
• Fully equipped stylish galley
• Complete internal helm station with lounge area
• Unlimited custom finish options meeting the expectations of the most demanding clientele
• Exquisite finish quality
Staley Weidman CPYB email@example.com +1954-494-7569 mobile Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA
Please contact Staley Weidman at +1954-449-4654
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
60 SUNREEF POWER NEW BUILD
LOA: 60 ft 0 in
Beam: 27 ft 9 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 9 in
Displacement: 78000 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: (264 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (660 Gallons)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desired validated. Photos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. In some cases stock photographs may have been used.
Other Boats from The Catamaran Company
Luperon Bay, Dominican Republic