2017 Rega Yachts Libertist 850 Trimaran
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Other
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 159,663 Tax Not Paid (US$ 183,980)
Freedom, speed and sheer joy of sailing...
Introducing the new Libertist 850 Trimaran...
An 8.50 m trimaran designed by Erik Lerouge.
Very light, equipped with permanent minifoils, a rotating carbon mast and ample electronics.
A real cruise-racer made of high quality materials in a renowned Polish shipyard.
It guarantees great satisfaction from sailing at a very competitive price.
Libertist 850 Trimaran
- length 8,53 m
- waterline length 8,53 m
- beam 7,1 m
- width on a trailer 2,55 m
- daggerboard 0,45/1,95 m
- weight 1400 kg
- maximum weight with load 2100 kg
- nast (height and volume) 13,60 m/4m²
- mainsail 40 m²
- jib 19 m²
- spinnaker 78 m²
- headroom 1,80 m
- outboard electric engine 6 kw
- construction type sandwich - structured laminate (with female moulds)
- spars carbon laminate
- Weight 1400 kg
- Minifoils Lenght 8,50 m
- Length on a trailer 8,50 m
- Maximum crew 5-7 Mobile
EYS International Yacht Broker
Edwards Yacht Sales | You Dream It. We Find It!
(m) 561.507.9420 | (o) 727.449.8222
510 Brookside Dr. Clearwater, FL 33764
Please contact Mete Ulubas at 561-507-9420
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 71.0 m
Total Power: 6 KW
Engine/Fuel Type: Other
Engine Power: 6 KW
Libertist 850 Trimaran
- Female mould build - epoxy, carbon beams
- Summer special price - 129 000 EUR ex-VAT
- Furniture pack interior - could be customised for the current boat being build up to the end of July
- Deck optimise for down wind sails
- AG+ carbon mast
- TRILAM EX-TDBT (Dyneema Black Technora) 2 sails (plus storm jib) by All Purpose
- Fixed carbon foils
- NKE electronic:
- MULTIGRAPHIC carbon
- MASTHEAD UNIT
- FLUXGATE COMPASS
- GPS HIGH FREQUENCY
- PADDLE WHEEL SPEED SENSOR
- DEPTH SENSOR
- BOX WiFi (NMEA) + application on App Store & Google play
- iPad on cardan arm
- Karvin 3700 strong electric outboard - equivalent of 13 HP petrol one. The only one electric outboard on the market with 80% efficiency!
- Victron Energy Lithium battery
- Wallas 800 cooker with cabin heating option
- Navimo sink
- Porta Potti WC
- Fresh water and black water tanks could be customised
Additional Note: If decision is made and deposit paid up to end of July the buyer allows to exbit the boat in La Rochelle boat show, we offer D400 wind generator and one TRILAM down wind sail for free!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.