2017 Mako 214 CC
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Oak Bluffs, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 48,500
50th Anniversary 2017 Mako 214 IN Excellent Condition!
Powered with a 200hp Mercury Verado with ONLY 240 hrs, sitting on an EZ Loader Aluminum Tandem Axle Trailer with Breaks, 2 Tone Hull that is Ice Blue with a Full T-Top, LED Spreader Lights, Fusion Stereo with Speakers, Garmin GPS, VHF, Custom Leaning post with Backrest, Raw Water Washdown, Folding Aft Bench Seat, Coaming Pads, and more.
This Mako is in excellent shape, low hrs, and must be seen! She is located on Martha’s VineYard. Call us to Make an Appointment Today! Boating Begins with Us.
Please contact captoconnell User at (508) 672-6303
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 21 ft 5 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 18 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 3100 lbs
Transom Height: 2 ft 1 in
Max Load Capacity: 2550 lbs
Total Power: 200 HP
Engine Brand: Mercury
Year Built: 2017
Engine Model: XL Verado
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 240
Engine Power: 200 HP
Fuel Tanks: (91 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Manufacturer Provided Description
With its wave-crushing Deep V hull and interior creature comforts, the MAKO® 214 CC is the ideal balance of predatory performance and an on-the water recreation hub. Bow and forward-console seating adds comfort for family and friends, and the optional deck filler and cushions add a forward lounge area.
It's hard to beat the fishability of this fine boat. Storage for rods, tackle, electronics and fish is more than enough for any adventure. And there's room at the helm for two 12" fishfinders. All this, and it's backed by MAKO Assurance—the best warranty in the business.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance—the best warranty in the business
- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece fiberglass stringer grid
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & fastened 360° w/stainless steel fasteners
- Self-bailing cockpit w/non-skid deck surface
- Under-gunwale port & starboard rod racks for 6 rods
- Center console w/analog gauges, large electronics mounting surface, stainless steel grab rail, acrylic windscreen & storage
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/composite substrates on seats
- 2 pedestal helm seats & forward console seat w/72-qt. (68 L) insulated, drained cooler
- Port & starboard bow seating w/108-qt. (102 L) insulated fishboxes w/drains below
- Non-skid surface on walking flats, foredeck, gunwale tops, sole, stern platform & hatch covers
- Length:21' 5"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 6' 7.5"
- Max. recommended HP: 250 HP
- Fuel capacity: 91 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 10 persons
- Max. person weight: 1700 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 2550 lbs.
- Interior depth: 27'
- Transom height at center line: 25'
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 14'
- Approx. hull weight: 3100 lbs.
- Package height: 11' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance—the best warranty in the business
- NMMA Certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Custom anodized aluminum steering wheel w/knob
- Verado® power-assist hydraulic steering
- Forward-console seat w/72-qt. (68 L) insulated, drained cooler
- Acrylic windscreen
- Head enclosure/storage space w/stainless steel latch
- Lockable, sealed glovebox
- Gauge panel w/digital gauges
- Integrated full-width fiberglass footrest w/non-skid surface
- Switch panel w/manual reset circuit breakers & illuminated switches
- Heavy-duty electrical switching system w/battery selector switch(es)
- Easy access to helm electronics, instruments & switches
- Extra-large electronics mounting surface
- Easy-access battery storage
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 2 drink holders
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Coosa® Bluewater 100% composite transom core
- .25" (.64 cm) aluminum backing-plate reinforcement for T-top
- Heavy-duty, fiberglass-encapsulated transom w/2" (5.08 cm) fiberglass-impregnated, high-density composite core
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360° & mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/stainless steel fasteners
- 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer grid w/integrated transom knee supports & gelcoat finish
- Foam-injected stringer grid
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Heavy-duty rub rail w/stainless steel insert
- Aluminum backing plates for cleats, chocks & hinges
- Closed-molded hatch covers w/finished undersides & integrated gaskets
- MAKO® White gelcoat
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- High-speed raw water intake
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- 2 cockpit courtesy lights & 1 console interior light
- Marelon® corrosion-free seacocks on all below-water thru-hull fittings
- Labeled, tinned-copper wiring for easy maintenance & protection in a marine environment
- Port & starboard bow seats w/108-qt. (102 L) fishboxes w/gravity overboard drainage
- Port & starboard aft seats w/13-gal. (49 L) aerated baitwell below port cushion
- Canvas T-top w/electronics box & aft spreader lights
- Anodized aluminum leaning post w/padded seat & rod holders
- 210-qt. (199 L) in-deck storage w/recess for 5-gal. (18.93 L) bucket
- 2 gunnel-mounted rod holders
- Port & starboard under-gunnel rod racks for 6 rods up to 7' (2.1 m) long
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- Bilge access hatch
- Six 6" (15.24 cm) polished marine-grade stainless steel cleats
- Low profile brushed anodized aluminum bow rails
- Molded non-skid surfaces throughout
- Port & starboard molded-in swim platforms
- Top-loading anchor locker that will accommodate 12" (30.5 cm) anchor retrieval ball
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO® hull
- Aggressive deep V hull design
- Performance lifting strakes
- Recessed electric trim tabs
- Factory-matched stainless steel propeller(s)
- OPTIONAL aluminum tandem-axle trailer available
- NMMA Certified trailer
- DOT approved
- Tandem-axle brakes
- 14" (35.56 cm) radial tires w/galvanized V5 wheels
- Oil bath hubs
- Leaf spring suspension
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & safety strap
- Stainless steel hardware
- Galvanized steel components
- LED lighting
- PVC loading guides
- Composite fenders
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Capt. O'Connell Co.
232 Center Console
Fall River, MA, United States