2017 Jeanneau Cap Camarat 7.5 WA SÉRIE 2
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 41,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 52,160)
Jeanneau Cap Camarat 7.5 WA Series 2
The Cap Camarat 7.5 WA features a double berth conversion in the cabin, a separate toilet compartment (No WC), a large U-shaped seating area in the cockpit and a sun-pad both forward and aft.
The hull design and sea keeping of the Cap Camarat are excellent. The helm Console is both well equipped and well protected making her a dry boat underway. The walk-around deck makes the boat easy to move around and adds safety to the long list of characteristics this boat offers.
An ideal boat for day cruising or as a weekender, she offers performance, comfort, lots of fun and superb sea keeping, making it easy to see why the Cap Camarat is Europes best selling WA model in Europe.
Please contact Jon Le Conte at 07781 456814
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 22 ft 10 in
Beam: 8 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 3263 lbs
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: Mercury
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: PRO XS
Engine Type: Outboard 2S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 12
Engine Power: 300 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (17)
Fuel Tanks: (61)
Manufacturer Provided Description
Already the reference in the 7-metre boat category, and based on the magnificent streamlined hull by M. PETERS, the CAP CAMARAT 7.5 WA Série 2 boasts a distinctly young, dynamic and sporty style.
At the helm of the all-new American-style cockpit, you will experience exhilarating speeds. The spacious saloon and cabins provide for unforgettable evenings, while the fore and aft sundecks allow you to enjoy every instant of being at sea. Unforgettable moments await you aboard this family sport boat!
Additional Information Specifcation and Equipment:
- Boat Name: Cap Camarat 7.5 WA Series 2
- Year: 2017
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Engine: Mercury 200hp PRO XS 2 Stroke engine.
- EC Rating: C - 8
- Location: Guernsey
Dimensions & Tankage
- LOA: 24 ft 4 in / 7.42 m
- Beam: 8 ft 4 in / 2.525 m
- Draft: 1 ft 9 in / 0.55 m (engine up)
- Air Draft: 5 ft 10 in / 1.78 m
- Weight ex engine: 1300kg
- Fuel capacity: 285 litres
- Water capacity: 80 litres
- Mercury 200hp Pro XS high performance 2 stroke outboard engine with warranty
- Cruising speed: 25 - 30 knots
- Max speed: Approx 44 knots
- Consumption: Approx 36lph
- Approx range: 200 miles
Additional Fitted Options
- Mooring kit and anchor kit
- Covers for steering console and helm seats
- Ski mast
- Bathing platforms with folding ladder
- Deluxe teak cockpit table
- Backrests for cockpit side seats
- LED Lights in cockpit
- 42L Fridge complete with additional Battery
- Double berth conversion in cabin
- Marine toilet & holding tank
- Pre-rigging and battery for Mercury outboard
- Opening deck hatch
- Etch, prim and apply two coats of antifouling (optional)
Trim Level Premier 2017
- Cockpit shower
- Cockpit cushions
- Fusion RA250 Stereo
- Two speakers
- Raymarine A series 7 inch GPS chart plotter
- Ray marine VHF
Delivery & Commissioning
- Standard boat including Mercury 200hp Pro XS 2 Stoke outboard engine
- Factory delivery
- Full commissioning and pre-delivery inspection
Selling Your Boat?
- DO YOU HAVE A BOAT YOU WISH TO SELL?
- Then why not get her listed with us at Sun Yachts & take advantage of the following:
- Huge Free internet presence with full boat listing & pictures until sold
- Experienced staff available everyday including weekends
- Excellent location within the QE II marina
- Sale handled completely by Sun Yachts staff right through to completion.
- Your boat will be listed on our website plus Yachtworld.com,
- For more information please call us!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Sun Yachts Ltd
Sun Fast 3200 R2
Merry Fisher 805
St Peter Port, Guernsey
Sun Odyssey 35 "Legende"
Unknown, United Kingdom