2019 Grand Soleil 34
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 139,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 158,043)
GS34; proven winner!
This is a new yacht; prices are ex yard ex VAT
Contact us for more information.
Please don't hesitate to contact Bach Yachting International for further information!
Please contact Jascha Bach at +31 20 625 70 32
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 3.60 m
Maximum Draft: 2.18 m
Interior and exterior design:
Skyronlab Design and Cantiere del Pardo
Naval Architect: Skyronlab Design
CE Certification: A Category (Ocean)
Length overall (LOA): 10.70 m
Hull lenght: 10.70 m (opt 9.95 floating)
Maximum beam (BMAX): 3.60 m
Standard draft (blade ) 2.17 m
Optional draft: /
Displacement (std draft): 4900 kg approx
Diesel engine: 20 hp (30 hp opt)
Main Sail area: 38mq
Jib area (105%): 30 mq
Gennaker area: 105 mq
TCC IRC: 1,045
HULL AND DECK CONSTRUCTION
The hull made in sandwich is created by the infusion of quadriaxial and unidirectional glass fabrics impregnated with Epoxy-vynilester resin. The deck in sandwich is superimposed on the hull and glued with structural adhesive. The standard finishing of the exterior surfaces is in white gelcoat with black hull stripes.
BULKHEADS & STRUCTURE
The main bulkheads are made in composite. All the bulkheads are laminated to the hull. Composite reinforcements including the main furniture are glued and comletely laminated to the hull. These reinforcements support the high loads of the keel, shrouds and mast, making the integrity of the entire boat extremely safe. The chain plates for attaching the rigging to the hull, are made of stinless steel AISI 316 with reinforcements on the hull made by UD fabrics. There’s a watetight bulkhead between the anchor locker and the crew cabin.
The deck finishing is in sprayed antiskid.
The vacuum-bonded teak is optional on the cockpit and seats.
The standard keel is fixed and with simple blade. It’s made from the infusion of lead and antimony. The internal structure of the keel is in steel and it extends alla long the blade, in order to guarantee the maximum strenght. This structure, which is empty in the upper part, allows the regulation of the weight between 2000 and 2300 Kg, using some optional lead kits. The keel is refined through an epoxy process. The rudder has a single aluminium rod (opt in carbon) in the standard version, the double steering wheel is optional, with single blade in the standard version and optional double blade.
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- 2 longitudinal self tacking jibs (std) or 2 diagonal tracks for a 105% jib (opt)are installed on deck; the trask for the low profile main sail is installed (opt high profile).
- Cam cleats, stoppers and their organizers are installed as per the indications of the deck plan.
- All the blocks needed to complete the deck equipment are sized in accordance with the provisions of the deck plan.
- Carbon bowsprit for gennaker (opt Code 0).
2 winches (46STA) for fore sail trim, n.2 winches (35.2STA) (40.2
STA opt) for main sail,
- n. 2 winches (40.2STA) for the halyards. (opt Harken Performa) (opt STA).
The anchoring system is supplied and installed as follows:
- Delta anchor of 12kg (opt)
- 30 m calibrated chain galvanized steel diam. 8 (opt)
- Plyester mooring lines 14 mm and 8 fenders (opt.)
- 4 fixed cleats (opt retractable)
- chainplate for forestay with integrated anchor support and carbon bowsprit.
- 700 W electric windlass positioned inside the anchor locker and equipped with wired remote control.
MAST AND RIGGING
- Deck stepped aluminium mast 2 spreaders, in accordance with the design specifications (opt carbon) (opt mast jack integrated on mast foot)
- Aluminium boom in accordance with the design specifications (opt carbon),
- Rigging in dyform (opt rod rigging) and single backstay in dyneema (opt hydraulic backstay)
FURLER / TUFF LUFF (OPT)
-The furling drum is manual.
- Tuff luff.
Complete maneuver set is supplied as follows:
- N° 1 main halyard (opt reduction 2:1)
- N° 1 jib halyard
- N° 1 gennaker halyard 9/10
- N° 1 gennaker halyard on top
- N° 1 code 0 halyard (opt reduction 2:1)
- N° 2 jib sheets (opt)
- N° 2 Tweakers (opt)
- N° 1 mainsheet
- N° 1 tack line gennaker (opt)
- N° reefing lines (closed circle) (3° reefing line opt)
- N° 2 ropes for jib tracks
- N° 1 rope dyneema for regulation of backstay
- N° 1 vang sheet
HATCHES AND PORTLIGHTS
The following hatches and portlights are installed:
- N° 4 portlights and opening hatches on deck
- N° 1 flush deck hatch for the anchor locker
- N° 1 flush deck hatch for the spoiler locker
- N° 2 opening portlights on side cockpit seats
PULPITSI, LIFELINES E STANCHIONS HANDRAILS
In the bullwark are installed 4 stanchions per side; 2 stern pulpits
and 2 bow pultpits in steel. The handrail on deck is opt. The lifelines
are in steel (opt dyneema).
- N° 1 sliding companionway
- Blinds and flyscreens on all hatches
The interiors are structural, made in a unic block GRP and include floors and keelsons. There are also some light weight foam core panels. The standard wood is oak.
There is only one layout:
- Std: 2 cabins /1 head,
- Std: Technical area
The layout is composed by a front cabin that becomes sail locker during regattas, thanks to the possibility of quickly dismantling the central section of the bed. There’s also an aft cabin with double bed and a wardrobe; the head is at the starboard side and has a sink,wc and shower. The spacious saloon has a big table for 6-8 people, backseats, canting bench backrests are optional and adjustable for regattas. The big chart table permits the easy installation of all the instruments. The kitchen is on the port side, and has 2 burners and a stainless steel handrail as a protection (with optional oven) and a top fridge of 40 lt.
ENGINE & PROPULSION
Standard engine is 18 hp sail drive, optional 27 hp. In addition to the front stairwell, there are 2 openings on the sides of the engine room for easy maintainance. The
control panel of the engine is positioned in a recess in cockpit; with controls for the tachometer, hour meter, audible alarm for oil pressure and temperature. The single level remote control is located near the control panel. The propulsion will include a 2 folding blades propeller. A folding Gori propeller or a 3 blades Volvo are opt.
The total capacity of the diesel tank is of about 70lt in polyethylene with CE certification. The tank is provided with valves, inlets, and level indicator.
All onboard systems are made using quality materials and conform to the CE according to the construction standards of the yard.
Fresh water system
The total capacity of water storage tanks is about 120 lt.
All tanks are equipped with shut-off valves, breather pipe and water level gauge.
Fresh water system elements:
- N° 1 electric water pressure pump
- N° 1 boiler capacity of 20 lt (opt)
- N° 1 cockpit shower with hot and cold water mixer (opt)
- N° 1 mixer tap for each sink (galley and head)
A gas system is installed in accordance with housing in the outer comparment for n° 1 bottle to seve the tilting kitchen with 2 burners. Oven (opt)
- N. 1 manual bilge pump is installed in the cockpit
- Electric central bilge pump
- Pump for evacuation of shower
- N° 1 holding tank
- N° 1 top fridge, capacity 40 lt ca.
Electric system 220V (opt)
- Shore power
- Distribution panel 220v
- Outlets 220V
Electric system 12V
- 1 90 Ah battery (1 90Ah extra battery opt)
- 1 engine battery of 70 Ah
- electrical panel with switches for utilities, electronics, tanks level, voltmeter and ammeter, electric panel touch screen (opt)
- Interior LED lighting, outlet 12V
- Navigation LED lights
- Battery charger 25 Ah
This document does not constitute a contractual offer, but has a purely informative and promotional scope. Cantiere del Pardo reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, improve, substitute, change, alter, remove the specification hereof as well as to
cease the distribution, market or production of certain equipment, without prior notice being due. As a consequence thereof, no indemnity, claim exception or argument could be raised to Cantiere del Pardo SPA 03/2017.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International