2017 Gemini Inflatables 650 Waverider
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Conwy, Conwy, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 37,500 Tax Paid (US$ 45,866)
'Watershoot', 2017 Gemini Waverider 650 RIB powered by a Mercury 150hp outboard engine. The GEMINI WAVERIDER 650 has quickly risen to a best seller. Its sleek lines and ultra-modern hull design ensures a dry ride for crew and passengers and with hull and deck being constructed to the same specifications as the Commercial W650 version. Fantastic specification to include navigation equipment, safety equipment, and upgraded seating configuration.
Quay Marinas Boat Sales Ltd are part of the UK’s largest group of independent yacht brokers (Network Yacht Brokers) with offices throughout the UK and now Europe. The Network Yacht Brokers group are specialists in the sale of used brokerage boats and Network Yacht Brokers Conwy is the official Jeanneau Dealer for Sailboats, and Motor Boats for North Wales and the North West. Open 6 days a week, we are sure that we can find the ideal boat to meet all your needs at a price that offers exceptional value. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your boating requirements, or to make an appointment to view any of our boats – don’t hesitate to call, email or even drop by the office.
Please contact Phil Jones at +44 (0)1492 580001
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Gemini Marine
Designer: Gemini Marine
Hull Shape: RIB
LOA: 6.50 m
Beam: 2.40 m
Dry Weight: 2000 kgs
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: Mercury
Year Built: 2017
Engine Model: F150 XL
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Other
Engine Power: 150 HP
Cruising Speed: 40 knots
Maximum Speed: 25 knots
Fuel Tanks: 1 (280 Liters)
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Gemini Waverider 650 Rib, built by Gemini Marine Ltd in 2017 - HIN: ZA-GEM10884B717
Planning hull with 18 Deg deadrise
GRP hull and deck
Foam filled hull
M8 deck utility bolt system
Deck track system
Strengthened deck for high load areas and mounts
Hypalon sponsons (1100 Dtex), 5 compartments with a diameter of 470mm
Tube volume: 2.034m3
Powered by a single Mercury F150XL 150hp 4-Stroke petrol outboard engine
Electric power, tilt and trim
Mercury engine instrumentation
- Hull Quality – Constructed from advanced composite materials; providing an exceptionally strong structure, and a damage and corrosion resistant craft.
- Superior Seakeeping – Gemini’s composite deep-vee hull offering outstanding seakeeping, improved stability, as well as being forgiving to operate.
- Interoperability – Available with single or multipoint lifts designed for safe launch and recovery.
- Proven – A hull design for superior seakeeping, payload carrying and reduced hull slamming supported by advanced shock mitigation seating ensures personnel remain fully capable.
- Reliable – Outboard engine options deliver improved reliability, superior shallow water capability (o/b) and exceptional manoeuvrability and control at low and high speed.
- Mission Specific – Flexible platform design which can be adapted differing configuration, bespoke fit-out and equipment fit.
- Compliance – Built to an internationally recognised standard, and can be easily equipped and coded to meet local authority regulatory compliance.
- Transportability – The 650 is transportable by road on road trailer or flatbed truck, it can also fit in an ISO shipping container and can be made compatible for air transport.
Anchor rope bow protection
Anchor, chain and warp
Kedge anchor with chain and warp
Non-slip deck tread
Fusion stereo c/w cockpit speakers
Stainless steel 'A' Frame c/w LED navigation light
2 x Heavy duty shark fin rubbing strakes
Full-length grab line
5 x Inflation Valves
5 x Overpressure release valves
Internally taped seams
2 x Stainless steel bow eyes
Aluminium keel protection
Engine motor well
Under deck cable track
2 x Below deck fuel lockers
2 x Towing points
1 x Double action pump
1 x Repair kit
Hand bearing compass
Fixed Raymarine VHF radio c/w antenna
Handheld VHF radio
Raymarine GPS Chartplotter
First aid kit
2 x Horseshoe buoys
10 x Lifejackets
Grab bag which contains drogue, Cat C first aid kit, & thermal protective aids
Single-seat directly in front of the helm. Central helm console with side by side pilot and co-pilot seating, and two additional side by side jockey seats directly behind. Full-width bench seating at the rear.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.