2017 Dufour 36
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
REFINED, WARM AND COMFORTABLE TO THE EXTREME
The 36 is a speed boat (quality of the hull, powerful sail plan) providing a lot of sensations on the sea. Very comfortable, the deck has been designed for easy maneuvering (removable storage, wide open cockpit) and can adapt to all kinds of navigation: racing and cruising. Dufour designs a new style with tight, modern lines.
The 36 has all the advantages of a high-performance sailing boat and provides comfort, elegance and a convenient layout.
Inside, the wide and cheerful saloon invites rest and relaxation. The space is organised around wide storage units, convenient and comfortable rooms.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 36 ft 1 in
Beam: 11 ft 10 in
LWL: 33 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 3 in
Displacement: 26246 lbs
Dry Weight: 13503 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: (58 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (23 Gallons)
- Hull: Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre; sides made from vacuum-bonded PVC foam core sandwich.
- Decoration: Decorative grey bands on hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin, forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock:Solid stainless steel.
- Steering: Self-aligning roller bearings with ball-bearing sheaves
- Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface
- Hand rails: Wood/stainless on cabin roof.
- Fixed toe rails: 2 in wood at the hull/deck join.
- Anchor locker: Self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover
- Bow pulpits: Open
- Stern pulpits: Lifebuoy bracket, jackstaff bracket, navigation light, and opening life-lines with hook.
- Stanchions: 8 with 2 rows of life-lines.
- Mast foot: Aluminium with halyard return pulleys
- Shroud chainplates: Shroud and lower shroud chainplates on ext.
- Safety chainplates: Safety harness chainplates in cockpit floor
- Guard cleats: 2
- Mooring cleats: 4
- Rubbing plates: 6 on the hull sheerline
- Fuel deck fillers: 1
- Water deck fillers: 2
- Mainsail sheet tracks: On cockpit floor with car adjustment lines.
- Genoa tracks With piston cars.
- Pulleys: 2 genoa sheet return pulleys
- Swan-neck: Stainless, for electrical cables, swan-neck.
- Deck organizers: 2 deck organizers for halyard returns.
- Halyard winches: 2 halyard winches on cabin roof.
- Sheet winches: 2 genoa sheet winches on cockpit coamings
- Jamcleats: 2 rows of jamcleats port / starboard level with the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Hatch covers: Polyester hatch cover forward of the companionway
- Cockpit bench seats: with non-slip surface
- Helmsman’s seat: with non-slip surface
- Lockers: 2 removable cockpit lockers
- Helm:2 steering wheels
- Helm console: 2, black, aluminium
- Engine control: Engine control and control panel.
- Compass: 2
- Gas locker: Sealed locker aft, to port
- BIB locker: Locker in cockpit floor, aft
- Tender locker: Locker in cockpit floor, aft
- Shower: Cold water
- Bathing ladder: Foldaway stainless bathing ladder.
- Cockpit floor: Cockpit floor in polyester, slightly concave, with solid wood toe-boards
- Emergency tiller: Head of rudder stock beneath helmsman’s floor for fitting the emergency tiller
- Berth: 200 × 198 (head end)
- Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Storage: Below bunk.
- Cubby-hole: Cubby-hole with fiddle along hull around berth.
- Hanging locker: 2 hanging lockers with shelves.
- Access: To navigation instrument transducers
- Other: Anti-roll
- WC: Manual sea toilet.
- Wash-basin: Wash-basin unit with basin and top in ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin.
- Water: Chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap with shower head.
- Discharge: Direct, via an electric pump.
- Cupboards: Closed high-level cupboards
- Mirror: Large mirror
- Shower grating: Corian®
- Ventilation: Via deck hatch
- Saloon banquette: Banquettes to port and starboard.
- Table: Saloon table with 2 folding leaves for easier movement, removable
- Stowage: Stowage under seats and behind backrests.
- Bar: Built in to saloon table
- Cubby-holes: 4 cubby-holes
- Cubby-hole fiddle: Wood
- Other: Roomy stowage in saloon table
- Water tank: under banquettes
- Berth: 200 × 148 (head end)
- Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Fuel tank: Starboard compartment.
- Hanging locker: Hanging locker with shelves
- Cubby-hole: Shelf along side of hull with fiddle.
- Soundproofing: Double bulkhead provides acoustic and thermal insulation from adjoining engine compartment.
- Technical area: Battery isolators.
- Other: Lighting and ventilation by a deck hatch, ceiling light, and reading light.
- Configurations: L-shaped on port side of companionway
- Worktop : Working top in ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddles.
- Sink: Stainless, twin bowls with ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin covers
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 2-burner cooker with oven on gimbals, with stainless rail
- Crockery: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerator access: Via the worktop
- Cubby-holes: 2 closed cubby-holes
- Storage: Below sink, with door
- Portable cutlery tray
- Crumb tray: Under floor.
- Waste bin: Below sink, sort compartments
- Other: Light and ventilation provided by an opening port and ceiling light over galley.
- Engine power: 29 hp (20.9 kW)
- Transmission: Sail-drive
- Cooling system: Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Sea-water strainer: Sea-water strainer
- Tank: Gauge on electrical distribution panel.
- Fuel filter: Fuel filter with water separator.
- Shut-off valve: Emergency fuel shut-off valve.
- Control panel: Control panel close to helmsman, with hours meter and tachometer.
- Alternator: Alternator with battery isolator.
- Ventilation: Ventilation with 2 natural inlets and electric mechanical extract.
- Bilge: independent engine bilge.
- Access: Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Propeller: Two-blade, fixed.
- Insulation: Carefully-designed foam acoustic and thermal insulation
- Circuit: 12 V
- Distribution panel: 15 functions with circuit-breakers, voltmeter
- Sockets: 12 V in galley and at electrical distribution panel.
- Isolator: 1 per battery set in aft port cabin
Rigging and Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: In 9/10
- Mast stepping: On keel.
- Lights: 3-colour masthead lights + anchor light + 2-colour masthead light
- Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 rapid reefers.
- Standing rigging: Discontinuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws
- Gooseneck: Aluminium, with synthetic gasket and halyard return pulleys.
- Backstay: Adjusts using bridle
- Running rigging: Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards in ‘low-stretch’ quality, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, main sheet car and downhaul adjusters, reef lines and furling line.