2017 Corsair Sprint 750
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Dana Point, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 74,900
Almost immediately, this new design was a huge success. Corsair Marine International is a lightweight composite sailboat builder that specializes in building trailerable trimarans. Originally located in San Diego, California, the company was founded in 1984 by John Walton (son of Sam Walton, founder of the retail giant, Wal Mart) to build and market the Corsair F-27 trailerable trimaran designed by Ian Farrier.
2017 Air Dock Included!
Contact Owner's Agent:
Captain Mike O’Connor, CPYB
Cell: 949.240.2381 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Mariner's Yacht and Ship Brokerage, Inc. our motto is "Courteous Professionalism". Our commitment is to provide you, our client, with unparalleled professionalism in all areas of service...and to exceed your expectations! This is what has made Mariner's the oldest yacht brokerage company in Dana Point under the same management.
Please call ahead for an appointment so that we can provide you the best service possible...especially on the weekends.
151 Shipyard Way, Suite #3, Newport Beach, CA 92663
Phone (949) 723.6200 Fax (949) 723.6201
Dana Point Office:
34551 Casitas Place, Dana Point, CA 92629
Phone (949) 429.2628 Fax (949) 388.1800
Pompano Beach Office:
1395 South Ocean Blvd. #403, Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Phone (954) 259.4853 Fax (954) 971.8173
Like us on Facebook!
Join me on Linkedin. Join Our Mailing List » JOIN NOW For Email Marketing you can trust
Please contact Captain Mike O'Connor, CPYB at (949) 240-2381
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Farrier Marine
Hull Shape: Trimaran
LOA: 24 ft 3 in
Beam: 17 ft 11 in
LWL: 23 ft 7 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 1584 lbs
Total Power: 5 HP
Engine Brand: Nissan 2-stroke
Engine Model: Nissan 2-stroke
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 5 HP
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (3 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Corsair Sprint 750 is based on the well-proven Corsair 24, and takes performance and fun to the next level: it offers all the performance and flexibility of a beach catamaran with none of the annoyances. It won't go into irons, it will tack and go to weather as well as or better than any monohull (and certainly better than any beach cat), and it gives you an optional cuddy cabin and full cockpit enclosure for camp-style overnighting, is fully beachable, easier to trailer, rig and launch than any other tri, cat or monohull in it's size range.With its huge cockpit and optional cockpit cabin, double bunk, area for portable head, and spacious decks and nets, the Corsair Sprint 750 is a highly mobile pocket cruiser; but it's the amazing performance - with 20-knots plus speed capability - that sets the Corsair Sprint 750 apart. Even in the toughest conditions you only need a crew of two to obtain top racing performance. The Corsair Sprint 750 can fly an easy-to-handle asymmetrical spinnaker for exhilarating performance at a high plane; synthetic rigging adds to the ease of rigging and maintenance. The Corsair Sprint 750 will have an active one-design class association and is destined to become a favorite one-design racer.
Sail Area /Specs
- L.O.A: 24’ 3” (7.39m)
- L.W.L: 23’ 7” (7.19m)
- Beam: 17’ 11” (5.46m)
- Beam folded: 8’ 2” (2.5m)
- Draft (hull only): 1’ 00” (0.3m)
- Draft D/B down: 5’ 3” (1.6m)
- Mast Length: 34’ 5” (10.5m)
- Unladen Weight: 1,795lbs 816kgs
- auxiliary Outboard : 6 hp Tohatsu - 4 Stroke
- 3 Gal. gas tank
- Mainsail -
- 262 sq.ft.
- Manufacture: North Sails
- Type: Kevlar
- Full batten
- Jib -
- 166 sq.ft.
- Manufacture: North Sails
- Type: Kevlar
- Roller Furling: Schafer SnapFurl 750 System
- Screacher -
- Manufacture: Calvert Sails
- Type: Performance Load Path
- UV Sunshield
- Roller Furling: Facnor 1500 w/continuous line
- Asym. spinnaker -
- 627 sq.ft.
- Manufacturer: Calvert Sails
- Roller Furling
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Tack Tick wireless display
- Wind Speed
- Wind Direction
- Boat Speed
- Electronic Compass
- Blue Tooth sound system w/speakers
- Ritchie Magnetic Compass
- Rotating aluminum wing mast with synthetic shrouds, stays and traps.
- Premium cruising laminate mainsail, foresails and boom cover.
- Two self-tailing winches, size 20; Stainless steel forestry; Furling boom.
- Spinnaker hardware includes a retractable aluminum bowsprit with synthetic Bob-Stay; Two cockpit winches size 20; High-performance blocks .
- 5: 1 cunning ham & 6: 1 mainsheet; 6: 1 large sheet block; 2: 1 traveler.
- Retractable dagger board & rudder blade
- Electrical equipment with control BEP panel; LED navigation lights and anchor light, LED interior lighting, 12V socket and battery switch. (Battery not included)
- Rear-mounted swim ladder.
- Anchor locker with hatch and pulpit.
- Gray, PVC-coate net trampolines, as well as bow nets.
- Laminated security compartment and cockpit storage.
- Load capacity of up to 10 persons
- Carbon-reinforced vacuum formed construction
- Built according to ISO and CE International Standards
- 12 Volt Lithium battery system
- Shore power cable
- Air Dock
Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. All speeds, measurements, capacities, consumption, etc. may be approximate or estimated. Specifications provided for information only. Data was obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes the responsibility to ascertain the correctness of all data contained herein and otherwise provided and must instruct his agent and surveyors to confirm all details for accuracy prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. All photographs, descriptions and technical data are the sole property of Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. and may not be copied, reproduced or redistributed in part or in whole by any method without the express written consent of the Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc.
Owner's personal items are NOT included.
cheap and easy