2016 Sea Ray SDX 290
- View Full Specifications
Boat Show Great
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Narragansett, RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 129,000
- Sale Pending
Looking for an on the water FUN BOAT ?
BONUS- TRAILER INCLUDED. Great Package Ready To Travel
The Sea Ray SDX 290 might do the job
Loads of smart space to entertain on the water.
From the swim-platform with the drop down swim step to the huge open bow seating.
A lot of boat that is easy to own and operate
Optional Mercruiser 8.2 380 HP Power with DTS Controls at 300 HP make it fast and powerful to tow your skiers and water toys but still economical.
Fresh Water Cooled Engine.
Super Clean With Very Low Hours.
GOT A TRADE? Lets talk TRADE-Call the listing broker
VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO-Be sure to view the video for a close up look.
Call or Text Capt. Ed at 203-676-7089 for more information and to arrange for a showing
Licensed, Insured, Bonded Broker FL License # EBK5054
Please contact Capt. Ed at 203-676-7089
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 29 ft 2 in
Beam: 9 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 6595 lbs
Total Power: 380 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Engine Model: 8.2L MPI ECT Bravo III
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 380 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (85 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Hard to find a late model Sea Ray SDX 290 as clean and loaded as this one.
Low hours and ready to go.
Below is what Sea Ray has to say about the SDX 290,
Might be more than you need to know but still good to know.
Sea Ray Says
When an active family loves water sports, they generally want to share their good times with friends.
That's where the SDX 290 comes in. It's among the most luxurious deck boats in its class.
Its deep-V hull and wide "carried-forward" beam let you seat more friends in the oversized bow and huge cockpit, yet maintain a smooth, stable ride and great handling at high speed.
- Open floor plan with expanded beam and convertible seating, including aft-facing transom loungers and optional sunpad
- Soft, stable, confident and secure ride that planes effortlessly
- Submersible swim platform option
- Stereo with wireless Bluetooth for easy control of audio devices onboard
- Enclosed head compartment with portable head, vanity and sink
- Abundance of available shade, via an optional arch w/ bimini
Hull and Deck
- Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel
- Bow Boarding Ladder - Concealed Stainless Steel Four-Step Ladder w/Integral Hatch
- Cleats, Thru-Bolted (6), Stainless Steel w/Sea Ray Logo
- Deck, Fuel Fill Plate - Stainless Steel
- Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded - Garboard
- Gel Coat, Arctic White
- Graphics Package; Sapphire Blue
- Hardware, Stainless Steel
- Light, Navigation - Stainless Steel
- Light, Stern - Removable
- Portlights, Stainless Steel - Opening (2)
- Rub Rail, White PVC w/Stainless Steel Insert
- Ski Tow, Flush Mount
- Storage, Anchor w/Fiberglass Hatch
- Structural System, Fiberglass Liner
- Swim Platform, Integral w/Undermount Stainless Steel Four-Step Swim Ladder
- Ventilation System, Engine Compartment w/ Stainless Steel Grills
- Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Glass w/Walk-Thru & Stainless Steel Latch
- Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards
- NMMA Certification
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification
- Beverage Holders, Stainless Steel w/Rubber Insert
- Carpet Liner, Snap-In
- Cooler, Insulated - Built-In - Bow
- Cooler, Carry-On w/Designated Storage
- Door, Bow Block-Off - Acrylic
- Door, Transom - Acrylic & Stainless Steel
- Floor, Finished Fiberglass
- Glove Box, Lockable - Helm
- Grab Handles - Stainless Steel
- Head Compartment, Enclosed. Includes Electris Head, Fiberglass Lockable Door, Molded Fiberglass Liner w/Non-Slip Flooring, Sink & Vanity Storage w/Solid Surface Countertop, Pullout Sprayer, Mirror, Light & Opening Portlight
- Lighting, Courtesy, White LED
- Outlet, 12V Accessory (2) Transom Seating & Helm Storage
- Storage, Bow In-Floor Fiberglass w/Vinyl Matting & Gas-Assisted Lid
- Storage, Cockpit, Lockable, In-Floor Fiberglass w/ Rubber Matting & Gas-Assisted Lid
- Storage, Side Panels
- Storage, Transom Accessible, w/Rubber Matting & Gas Assisted Hatch
- Storage, Under Bow Seats - Fiberglass (Port & Starboard)
- Storage, Under Helm (Starboard) w/Lighting & Lockable Door
- Table, Cockpit w/Dedicated Storage
- Vinyl, Marine-Grade w/Mildew & UV Protection
- Wet Bar w/Integral Sink & Faucet
- Bow w/Port & Starboard Loungers Hinged Cushions & Fold-Down Armrests
- Helm w/Convertible Backrest Flip-up Thigh Rise and Sliding Base
- Port Companion Seat, Flip-up Thigh Rise w/Convertible Backrest
- Aft L-Shaped w/Hinged Port Cushions & Storage Below
- Reclining Aft-Facing Transom Loungers
- Alarms, Engine - Oil & Water (Audible)
- Dash, Soft Touch w/Vinyl-Wrapped Visor & Saddlebag
- Raymarine MFD w/ Mercury VesselView Link
- SmartCraft Diagnostics:SmartCraft Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) w/Trim Switch & Ignition Cutout Switch
- Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft w/ Glass Lenses, Low Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels
- System Tachometer (Includes: Depth, Engine, Alarms/Hour Meter, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Fuel Consumption/Usage, Trim Level, Troll Control, Voltage & Digital Speed)
- Steering, Power-Assisted Tilt Wheel
- Stereo, 12V AM/FM, Wireless Bluetooth, Weatherproof Rockford Fosgate Speakers (4) & iPod/MP3 Functionality
- Switch Panel w/Weatherproof Lighted Chrome Toggle Switches, Backlit
- Tilt & Trim, Power
- Battery On/Off Switch
- Battery Tray w/Mount
- Fuse Block
- Wiring, Color-Coded w/Chafe Protection
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic
- Blower, 12V Bilge
- Fire Extinguisher Discharge Port
- Gel-Coated & Sound Insulated Engine Compartment
- Hatch, Engine w/Gas Assist
- Evaporative Emissions Fuel System
- Fuel Lines, USCG - Type A-1
- Fuel Tank w/Mechanical Shutoff Anti-Siphon Valve
- Propellers, Stainless Steel Trim
- Tabs, Hydraulic
- Pressure Water System: Pullout Sprayers (3) Bow, Transom & Head
- Water Tank (20 Gallon)
Ready To Get You On The Water Now.
Shows New and Has All The "RIGHT STUFF"
Call the listing broker today to arrange for a showing and make your deal.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Offshore Marine Services, Ltd.
400 Sedan Bridge
Wakefield, RI, United States
34 Center Console
48 Super Sport
Narragansett, RI, United States