2016 Hartman Yachts Livingstone 24
- View Full Specifications
A Modern "Jazz-Age" Classic
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Urk, Netherlands
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 4,600,000
With their Livingstone series, Hartman Yachts of Urk, Holland wholly devotes itself to re-creating classic, jazz-age styled motor yachts with modern materials, equipment, and build methods. This Livingstone 24 model, along with her 34 and 42 meter sisters, are all designed and built to live up to Hartman's motto: "Explore in Confidence."
Passgemaker Magazine, in their review of the L24, has said:
"She reflects the highest standards for quality and innovation. The yard’s background and experience is apparent in every element of the yacht, which seamlessly combines luxury with a robust structure to create a hardy, classic yacht with true exploration capabilities."
Boats International has called her "The pocket explorer yacht that dares to be different."
I couldn't agree more, having crawled through every inch of this fine yacht, and run her in the North Sea. She presents a rare and precious merger of stunning classical beauty, world-class engineering, and state of the art steel construction. Please feel free to call me for more of her fascinating story.
You can read more about the Livingstone 24, and about Hartman's exciting expedition yachts - The Amundsen 26M, 35M, and 42M - at TheFogWarning.com.
Please contact Dave Mallach at 516- 816-1703
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 78 ft 9 in
Beam: 22 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 8 in
Displacement: 230000 lbs Dry Load
Total Power: 345 HP
Engine Brand: MAN
Year Built: 2016
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 500
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 345 HP
Cruising Speed: 10 knots @ 1500 RPM
Maximum Speed: 11 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (1320 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (3000 Gallons)
Number of heads: 4
Wind speed and direction
Shore power inlet
- Three heavy-duty waterproof doors allow access the interior - from the aft deck double door, the starboard side entry at the helm, and one to port.
- Stairs down from the salon lead to a huge owner's cabin with nine feet of headroom and a luxurious private bathroom.
- The VIP cabin portside offers a king sized berth.
- The guest cabin to port offers two bunk beds
- The guest to starboard offers two single berths and one pullman berth/
- There is a laundry room to starboard , that can be upgraded to a bathroom.
- Engine room access is by portside door.
- An optional crew cabin can be added.
- Diving equipment (including a compressor) stores in the lazarette
- Stairs from aftdeck to spacious sundeck with seating with cushions on port and starboard
- There is ample room up top for the tender (or two!) with room for additional toys, all launched by oversize crane.
- The flybridge can be upgraded to include a flybridge helm station.
- Custom made anchors and protective anchor plates.
- Both masts can be effortlessly lowered for low bridges.
- A robust, Northern-European spec'd heating system has been over-engineered for those climes.
- Two outside helm stations (one at port and one starboard )for easy docking
- A carefully engineered day tank systems guaranteeing clean, uninterrupted diesel flow to the engine.
- A beautifully engineered and build custom passerelle doubles as a self adjusting swim platform.
- A CE-A Ocean Going Rating.
Engine and Maneuvering Systems
- Main Engine is a MAN Diesel D2866LXE40, rated at 345 hp. It spins a Nial Bronze 5 blade FP propellor.
- The gearbox is a 3.0:1 reduction PRM1750SC
- The shaft is a Blokland Amartech, water-lubricdted Duplex shaft.
- Duplex filter systems.
- Stainless steel Marquip wet exhaust system.
- The water cooling system for the engines, generator and air conditioning is a commercial Buncooling HT/LT system.
- A hinged and balanced, fast-rotating fishtale rudder with 60 degrees (!) of rotation provides unparalleled docking ease ( most yachts have 30 degrees)
- A 60 HP Hydraulic bowthruster.
- Naiad type 302 Fin stabilizers.
- Two hydraulically operated "spud poles," for and aft, for a safe and effective ancillary mooring system. Please call for the details.
A fully integrated helm relies on a Simrad Integrated Bridge System, with three 19" touchscreen providing:
- Steering system
- Satellite compass
- Rudder indicator
- Structurescan depth sensor
- Camera system.
- 1 VHF
- 1 handheld VHF
- 1 GMDSS portable VHF
- 1 Intellian V60 VSAT system, with router, modem and control unit.
- 1 Intellian i60V Satellite System, with modem and control unit feeding all TV's. \
- 1 Peptalk 4G modem wifir 4G router.
- 220V 50Hz system board combined with 24V1750Ah batteries
- 3x 3500W inverters 220V
- Generator 1x Kohler 20kW/ 50hz
- 2x 24V 150A Alternators on the main engine.
Air Conditioning Systems
A Commercial Grade Mave Mare-IX system includes two Chiller units (Model CIV8) and remote Mare-IX units in all cabins, the salon, and the wheelhouse.
Fresh Water and Sewage Treatment Systems
1300 gallons of freshwater capacity.
Cathelco watermaker produces 70 gallons per hour of fresh water.
Double water pressure systems on board (one as a backup).
53 gallon hot water tank, and an engine-fed hot water heater.
A Hamann Sewage treatment Unit for 12 persons.
Hydrosta hydraulic system drives the following equipment:
- Rudder system
- Capstan aft
- Stabilizer system
- Spudpoles, forward and aft
It's power is managed through a high-pressure. load sensing pump (170 CC's) off the main engine. An additional 49 CC higp-ressure pump is fitted to thhe gearbox PTO, as a spare.
This system is backed up by an electrically driven power pack pump for non-engine operation. A separate 24V hydraulic powerpack is fitted for feeding the Opacmare boat crane, and a third power pack operates the VCU boarding/swim ladder and deck hatch.
- Two 420 pound stainless steel anchors.
- 260 feet of 16mm galvanized rode.
- Oversized DataHydralic Anchor Winch
- Two Leeuwestein/Hollandia -hydraulically operated telescoping spud-poles, fore and aft, allow for mooring of the yacht in depths up to 25 feet without deploying (and washing down) the anchor.
YCP - Yacht Control Panel System
A custom-designed, fully integrated Yacht Control Panel System (by Marble Marine Electronics) manages the following systems:
- Alarm systems for sensors throughout the vessel.
- Tanks gauges for all tanks.
- Power management for both the generator and shore power systems.
- Control of all ventilation, hydraulic and pump systems.
- Activation of navigation and deck lighting.
- All critical main engine functions.
- All critical generator functions.
- Four Harman Kardon entertainment systems installed in the owners cabin, guest cabins, and the main salon.
- In the wheelhouse, a Nas Storage Server connects the entertainment system through Shipnetwork.
- Four TV screens are installed in the owners cabin, salon and guests cabins.
- A Sonos entertainment system is installed in the wheelhouse.
Tenders and Toys
- A custom built Naumatec tender is placed on the sundeck.
- Tender engine is a Yamaha Waterjet propulsion system of 110hp, with jockey seat and control panel.
- Bauer, type Junior II dive compressor.
- Room on the upper deck for additional tenders, toys.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.