2016 Hallberg-Rassy 310
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Tracys Landing, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 195,000
- Price Reduced by $25K - Like-new 2016 now priced far below replacement cost.
Here is your opportunity to own a 2016 like-new Hallberg-Rassy 310 at a price significantly discounted from replacement cost. Blue Tonic is a dream yacht within reach. Hallberg-Rassy is the brand most recognized for quality offshore cruisers, being CE certified "Category A Ocean" (unlimited ocean voyages) by Germanischer Lloyd. Blue Tonic has many of the desired upgrades: air conditioning, electric winch, autopilot, top end electronics, self-tacking jib in the much desired shoal draft version. She is easy to sail with her contemporary hull lines and modern sail plan with optional selftacker. A sistership has showed her good sailing performance by winning her category in the World's largest inshore race, Tjörn Runt. She won among 68 boats. The interior is bright and unusually roomy for her size. The saloon is long and wide for the boat size. Both settees are a full 6'7" long. The mast support is located at the main bulkhead and does not obstruct the saloon. From the exterior, she is a fine looking boat. The sheerline sweeps gracefully up to the bow, improving volume below the foredeck. Or as Seilmagasinet from Norway said: You cannot avoid being impressed by the Hallberg-Rassy 310. She is a “small jewel”. She has her price tag, and we dare say that few, if any 31-footer is that lavishly and well built out as this yacht.
Please contact Robert Frantz at 703-598-5884
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: German Frers
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 30 ft 11 in
Beam: 10 ft 5 in
LWL: 29 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 1 in
Displacement: 9590 lbs Dry Load
Ballast: 3700 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 47 ft 1 in
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 9590 lbs
Total Power: 19 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: D1-20
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 315
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 19 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (52 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (26 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (13 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Hull and Deck
- Hand lay-up GRP hull, insulated above water line with Divinycell closed cell PVC-foam against heat and cold.
- Integrated rubbing strake with optional stainless steel strips at rubbing strake, mooring and spring cleats
- Isophtalic gelcoat and a protective vinylester based barrier coat between the gelcoat and the GRP.
- Under the mast support there is a steel beam cast into the hull as a stiffener.
- Lead keel bolted on with nine M 20 stainless steel bolts.
- The stainless steel rudder shaft is carefully mounted with two self-aligning bearings for low friction in all situations.
- Strong engine foundations of GRP for effective sound insulation.
- Deck and coach roof areas and also cockpit are of sandwich construction, solid in parts, laminated to the hull.
Deck and Deck Fittings
- Toerail, cockpit seats, cockpit floor and bathing platform have top quality teak laid in silicon rubber. Decks and coach roof are non-skid fiberglass.
- Strong stem head fitting with integrated anchor roller.
- Chain locker with asymmetric opening. Optional electric anchor windlass built into chain locker
- Two strong stainless cleats forward, aft and midships, all bolted with four bolts each.
- Double stainless lifelines, with solid stainless pushpit and pulpit. Optional outboard bracket mounted on pushpit.
- Teak handholds on the coachroof.
- Optional D-ring in cockpit for attaching harness
- Two scuppers on each side which drain rain water overboard under the waterline to prevent dirt strips on the hull.
- Deck inlets for water and diesel tanks are on opposite sides to avoid confusion.
- Self-tacking jib on track.
- Genoajib chrome winches, size 40 C.
- Two 30 C winches in the cockpit for halyards.
- The halyards are hidden under the sliding hatch garage.
- Four skylight hatches; two to the saloon, one in the head and one in the forward cabin.
- Eight aluminium framed port lites, all of these are opening.
- Integrated bathing platform in transom with optional fresh water shower.
Sails, Mast and Rigging
- Double spreader deck stepped rig by Selden. Deck light on front of mast (option).
- Top shrouds and lower shrouds are separated on deck for easy passage and easy sheeting of the genoa jib.
- Main boom with outhaul and two single line reefs, controlled from the cockpit.
- Under-deck furling and reefing system. Backstay tensioner with 1:16 purchase.
- Oversized standing and running rigging avoid fatigue during unrestricted ocean sailing.
- Furlex TD furler with furler drum mounted under deck. Jammer cleat for furlex line (option)
- Turnbuckles from Selden, aluminum protection tubes from Selden Elvestrom sails in special offshore quality dacron.
- Selden Rodkicker Boom Vang control (option)
- Elvestrom main and jib in special offshore quality dacron with lazy jacks, MDS cars, and Zippack for easy handling and storage of main (option)
- Self-tacking jib (option)
- 6’ 8’’ long cockpit (7’ 9’’ to the washboards).
- On starboard side there is a generously sized, dry stowage locker.
- Tiller steering with optional Spinlock tiller extension
- Single lever engine control.
- Panel for engine instruments in alcove inside cockpit coaming within easy reach for helmsman.
- Separate self-draining locker with stowage for propane cylinders.
- Strong windscreen with side handholds, opening centre section and sprayhood over front part of cockpit.
- The sprayhood can be rolled away neatly into a protective cover.
- Sliding hatch of translucent acrylic glass with teak handhold
- Two washboards in natural teak, the upper one louvered for ventilation. The washboards store in the cockpit locker.
- Optional Bimini
All interior woodwork in light mahogany matt silk finish. Flush locker doors with ventilation above and invisible hinges. Floor is varnished wood with inlaid holly strips. Saloon ceiling has light panelling with mahogany strips; ceilings in remainder of boat have light lining. Many handholds. All portholes are fitted with shades. Ocean Air skyscreens combination screens and shades on saloon hatches and forward cabin hatch. There is plenty of ventilation, with four hatches, eight opening port-lights, and two dorades in saloon.
- The settee offers comfortable seating.
- On port side an L shaped 6’ 7’’ long sofa, on starboard a straight 6’ 7’’, with backrests with upper hinges such that the whole width of the berth can be used for sleeping accommodation.
- Both setee and sofa have upgraded Alcantara fabric in Amber Glow color
- Between the settees a strong table with foldable sides.
- Top opening bar in the table.
- Vanity/Nav table on port side with electric panel.
- Headroom in saloon 6’ 1 1/2’’.
- Equipped with optional 12v fans (2)
- Optional chrome Wempe Comfortmeter (hygro/thermometer) and Barometer
- Optional Corum clock in chrome
- Big working surface in solid composite mineral material with strong, all round fiddle rail.
- Carefully insulated refrigerator with optional water-cooled Isotherm compressor for chilling and a basket for small items.
- Extra deep, double sink, with optional foot pump to control water usage. Owner added the optional covers for sink to increase working area in galley
- Upgraded two burner gas cooker with oven and broiler, well gimballed with fiddle rails and locking device for oven door and also for the cooker when in use in the marina.
- Electric igniters for burners and oven.
- Upgraded electric safety switch and alarm on propane supply for stove
- Crockery locker and cutlery drawer.
- Pull-out cutting board.
- Room for saucepans and other kitchen utensils.
- Bulkheads and lockers in white laminate.
- Teak grating.
- Wash basin and countertop in solid composite mineral stone material
- 50-litre holding tank, emptied by gravity or by deck pump out.
- Ventilation through opening skylight and side port light.
- The skylight is white translucent, to obscure views but allow light through.
- Optional water heater and shower waste pump
- Two 6’ 9’’ long berths.
- Generous stowage above and below and in addition a vanity to starboard and a hanging locker aft of the vanity.
- Opening skylight with Ocean Air Skyscreen.
- In lieu of standard curtain into forward cabin, owner chose to add a wood door between the cabin and saloon.
- Optional fan
- The aft cabin has a hanging locker and a comfortable double berth.
- Stowage room below and above.
- Optional fan
Engine and Mechanical
Engine: Volvo Penta D2-20 with sail drive.
- Mounted with three rubber feet on strong foundations and sail drive to reduce vibration and noise.
- Two-bladed folding propeller
- The engine is served by a separate 62 Ah 12 V starter battery.
- Panel with keyless start in the cockpit.
- Power switch for the engine start inside with a removable key for safety.
- Emergency start switch that enables starting engine with house batteries (option)
- 115 Amp alternator.
Raymaring Evolution - 100 Autopilot
Hydrovane Self-steering (can be removed and retained by owner should buyer not plan to use it)
There are three bilge pumps: one automatic electric operated via a float switch; one manual and one high capacity electric emergency bilge pump. The latter two are controlled from the cockpit.
Tankage - Diesel
- Approximately 100 litres / 26.8 US gallons.
- Between tank and engine there is a further large water and coarse filter in addition to the one on the engine.
- The cruising range in calm waters at cruising speed (2/3 of full RPM) is approximately 388 nautical miles with the standard 2 bladed folding propeller
Tankage - Water
- Water capacity is approximately 200 litres / 53.6 US gallon, with gauge
Electrical and Instruments
- Two separate circuits, one with 12 Volt and 62 Ah start battery for engine start and upgraded optional 12 Volt 480 Ah for general use on board.
- 115 Amp alternator.
- 120 V shore power connection
- Mastervolt Chargemaster 120V/70amp
- Masterview Battery Management System
- Factory installed solar panel built into sliding hatch cover
- Upgraded LED lighting packages in saloon, aft and forward cabins, plus additional halogen lighting throughout cabins and saloon
- Individual reading lights above berths and settee.
- LED light in cockpit locker (option)
- 2 110v electric outlets in the saloon; one near galley and one near electrical panel
- 12 V electric sockets and electric panel with circuit breakers at saloon vanity.
- Tank meters for fuel and fresh water
- International LED navigation lights and steaming light for low power consumption. Tricolor navigation light for use while sailing and anchor light (option).
- A wiring diagram is included
- Icom VHF M506, with command mic in cockpit
- Garmin Chartplotter, mounted on adjustable arm in cockpit
- Furuno FI-70 for wind, speed, depth and water temperature.
Safety and General
- Double hose clamps are usedon all hoses below the waterline.
- For the toilet special non-diffusing hoses are used.
- To prevent chafe, all electric cables are, where possible, laid in anti-chafe tubes and, where this is not possible, cables are safely loomed away from the hull.
- There are large limber holes so that any water can easily drain to the bilge.
- Inspection hatches for easy access to the bilge, sea cocks and speed/depth transducer.
- Two fire extinguishers; one fitted to the saloon table and one in the aft cabin.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Free State Yachts
Tracys Landing, MD, United States
St Thomas - Cruising, British Virgin Islands
Deale, MD, United States
Tracys Landing, MD, United States