2016 Formula 45 Yacht
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Boca Raton, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 649,900
EXTRA CLEAN boat owned by a very knowledgable Yachtsman . Twin 600 IPS , Ray Marine Electronics package , Underwater Lights , this one is loaded and ready to go..
LOA 48' 2"14.68 m
LOA Less Bow Platform45' 0"13.72 m
Maximum Beam13' 11"4.24 m
Approx. Weight31,800 lbs14,242 kg
Cabin Headroom6' 11"2.11 m
Guest Stateroom5' 8"1.73 m
Fuel Capacity350 gal1,325 L
Water Capacity100 gal379 L
Holding Tank Capacity78 gal295 L
Bridge Clearance16' 1"4.9 m Bridge Clearance w/Sat. tv & Mast Light17' 4"5.28 m
The Formula 45 Yacht boasts state-of-the-art construction, unrivaled craftsmanship, luxurious amenities and nothing but the finest materials in every detail. With a length of 45-feet minus the bow platform and a 13-foot, 11-inch beam, our 45-foot yacht is unlike anything else you’ll see on the water. This is where excellence meets sophistication, and superiority meets authenticity. Sail away—to anywhere you want to go in our luxury sport yachts.
One element that makes the Formula 45 Yacht really stand out is its coupe-like top design that features a motorized sunroof which offers unparalleled views. Like the sunroof, the yacht’s windshield offers spectacular views that are only enhanced by the lack of supports at the front and the sides. This windshield design is the first of its kind in the industry, and it provides a panoramic view you can’t miss.
FORMULA 45 YACHT: THE DETAILS
Created by Formula’s exclusive designer of 35 years, John Adams, the Formula 45 Yacht has everything captains and their passengers could want in an eye-catching, deluxe yacht. At the helm, you’ll find two electronic engine monitors and gauges that are thoughtfully placed for easy reach regardless of whether you’re sitting, standing or leaning against the double-wide command seat.
The instrument panels in the helm are attractive, made with an eye-pleasing blend of burl woodgrain and brushed metal. Your instrument panels have ample space to have the entire suite of full-size Raymarine electronics installed if you so desire.
The 45-foot yacht’s windshield has side vents and a well-positioned, walk-thru door in the middle, which provide plenty of fresh air ventilation. If you’re still concerned about the heat, a 30,000 BTU air conditioning system is available for the Formula 45 Yacht.
A lounge on the port side allows two couples to banter with the captain and first mate at the helm while a large U-shaped lounge encourages entertaining below deck. The inlaid cherry dining table is the ideal place to serve the delicious snacks and meals you prepare in the yacht’s L-shaped galley. With an in-floor pantry and an upright refrigerator with a separate freezer compartment, the galley has plenty of space for the ingredients you need to make your specialty dishes.
In the Formula 45-foot yacht’s salon, you’ll find a 40-inch widescreen LCD television, a premium Bose Lifestyle surround-sound DVD/CD player, a docking station for your iPod and five double-cube speakers along with a powered subwoofer. With the latest technology, comfortable seating and sleeping spaces, abundant storage solutions, many sought-after amenities and much more, the Formula 45 Yacht is a must-see for anyone shopping for luxury sport yachts.
Description of Options:
Decatur, IN—Formula proudly premieres the 45 Yacht, bold in design and striking in profile. Designer John Adams’ vision is realized in this revolutionary yacht.
The 45 is designed to impress with classic Formula lines, a stunning visual presentation with unparalleled, state-of-the-art construction, world-class craftsmanship, and the finest in materials and componentry. Lavish amenities and clever features abound, securing the 45’s place in the elite yacht class.
The 45 Yacht commands attention at 48’ 2” overall (45’ less bow platform) with a roomy 13’ 11” beam. Perhaps its most striking feature is the coupe top design, integrated with a motorized sunroof. A truly unique aspect of its design, unprecedented in the industry, is the windshield, which reaches fully from deck to top with no forward roof bracing. No supports mar the view at the front or sides, affording a stunning panorama for those in the cockpit.
Forward, comfortable, molded in-dash fiberglass steps with a 316L stainless handrail lead to the center windshield walk-thru door, providing ready access to the deck. Footing is sure, with nonskid surfaces surrounding twin sun pads with individual safety rails. The anchor windlass is concealed under a flush lid at the bow platform, along with the stainless steel anchor and coiled-hose, freshwater wash-down system. Bow rails with mid-level lifeline cables outlining the perimeter of the deck provide utmost safety on the water.
At the helm are dual electronic engine monitor displays and fuel and rudder gauges, logically arranged and beautifully displayed. The captain will discover all switches and electronic controls strategically positioned, achieving excellent helm ergonomics whether sitting, standing or leaning back against the double-wide command seat. Instrument panels are in a handsome mix of burl woodgrain and brushed metal and allow ample space to include the complete array of full-size Raymarine™ electronics that Formula offers and installs. The beautifully curved windshield, with side vents and center walk-thru door with multi-positioning window, provides open-air ventilation, while the available 30,000 BTU cockpit air conditioner with strategically-positioned vents throughout is a welcome answer for those hotter boating days. A sculpted, curvilinear lounge on the port side, available in Ultraleather™, is proportioned so that two couples can enjoy conversation along with the experience of boating with the captain and first mate.
At mid-cockpit, the 45 Yacht’s double-tiered, L-shaped cockpit wetbar/beverage center to starboard features a molded sink, refrigerator, available cockpit grill, ice chest and trash receptacle, cleverly concealed by a hand-crafted, Corian® countertop. The available cockpit LCD TV/DVD and the standard iPod™/MP3 port are delightful features that will provide hours of enjoyment on the water, while the six-speaker AM/FM/CD stereo, powered by a 300 watt amplifier and a 200 watt subwoofer, surrounds all aboard with high-fidelity audio.
The 45 cockpit layout is designed especially for longer adventures as well as dayboating with friends and family. The comfortable seating arrangements promote a relaxed feel for creating new memories together. The versatile U-shaped lounge seating aft includes two Corian tables for friendly gatherings, lunch or a quick snack on the water. The sun pads, when added to the lowered tables, are perfect for basking in the sun. Throughout the cockpit, storage is abundant in a smooth fiberglass finish. The built-in port and starboard lockers add essential dedicated storage for tables, canvas and PFDs.
The 45’s expansive swim platform accommodates a personal watercraft or serves as a stage for an inflatable, if preferred. Launching and reboarding are easy with the optional hydraulic package for the platform. The aft trunk is accessed from the swim platform through a large curved fiberglass pneumatically-assisted hatch, complete with specially designed storage for fenders. The entire trunk raises for access to the walk-through engine room.
The cabin is entered through a curved acrylic sliding door. Elegant design and luxurious amenities make the entire presentation a masterpiece. Two generously-sized, custom HarbourView™ portlights with screens invite cooling breezes and a sweeping view to the horizon beyond. The high-gloss Deep Cherry-finished cabinetry and textured fabrics throughout provide a rich, satisfied ambiance, and the available Ralph Lauren Fabrics package elevates the décor to a new level. Lending natural light to both the salon and the galley by day are twin rectangular skylights uniquely designed into the ceiling. The custom-sculptured carpet richens the atmosphere of the salon and staterooms.
To starboard, the expansive U-shaped lounge upholstered in supple Ultraleather invites entertaining below deck. The high-gloss, inlaid cherry dining table is perfect for dining with friends, and is easily lowered and converted to a sleeping area with the filler cushions. Two upholstered pedestal dining stools oppose the lounge for added seating.
State-of-the-art technology delivers a true home-theater experience in the 45 salon. With its 40” widescreen LCD TV, Bose® Lifestyle® surround-sound DVD/CD player, iPod docking station, five double-cube speakers and a powered subwoofer, audio and video selections come to life. Everywhere you turn you will discover luxury. The showcase display of tempered stemware, tumblers and a wine rack in a dramatically lit setting is perfect for those quieter moments.
The contemporary L-shaped galley to port is created to encourage epicurean adventure. The high-gloss Deep Cherry-finished cabinet doors and drawer fronts are aesthetically pleasing, while the handcrafted dovetailed hardwood drawers are finely crafted and durable. Galley storage areas are more than generous, plus underneath is an in-floor pantry to hold supplies. The Corian countertop, double-bowl stainless sink, large, upright refrigerator with separate freezer compartment, recessed two-burner range with Corian cover, brushed stainless steel convection/microwave oven, exhaust fan and concealed in-counter trash receptacle create a complete culinary workspace.
Forward, the owners’ private stateroom enjoys complete privacy with a pocket entry door featuring a full-surface mirror. The spacious centerline bed offers roomy storage underneath plus four dovetailed hardwood drawers. Two hanging lockers, paneled with cedar, illuminate as the doors open. Overhead a Bomar® hatch features a roll-out SKYscreen and privacy shade. The owner can use this retreat to watch the flatscreen LCD TV/DVD player, or enjoy the cabin’s audio system with Bose 161 speakers that produce lifelike stereo sound.
The owners’ exceptionally large, private head and separate shower compartments are entered from the stateroom only. The head compartment with vanity, to starboard, and shower area, to port, are separated to allow individual use. Superior amenities include a contoured, high-gloss Deep Cherry-finished vanity with Corian countertop, deep molded sink with wall faucet, Corian flooring and a porcelain Flush and Forget® VacuFlush® head unit. The Corian seat, vanity drawer, overhead cabinetry storage and large wall mirror extend the master head’s list of amenities. The separate shower offers an adjustable-height showerhead, a curved Corian shower seat, mirrored storage cabinet and Corian flooring.
The guest stateroom aft offers privacy with twin beds that cleverly change to a queen-size berth with flip-out hideaway filler cushions. Large dovetailed hardwood drawers are located beneath each bed with additional trunk-style storage underneath, and there is also an illuminated, mirrored cedar-lined hanging locker. A flatscreen LCD TV/DVD combo makes this an ideal location for video gaming. A guest stateroom vanity in high-gloss Deep Cherry-finish with Corian countertop and stainless steel sink is located to port. The adjoining private head compartment, complete with shower and porcelain Flush and Forget VacuFlush head unit, is convenient for day and overnight guests, reserving the master stateroom area exclusively for owners.
The Formula 45 Yacht is powered by the Volvo Penta IPS 600 Diesel with joystick, which makes docking and tight maneuvers easy. With elegant optional Imron® Flagship hullside colors in metallics and a pearl, the 45 Yacht is beauty in motion.
PLEASE CALL SALES PERSON DIRECT: CALL OR TEXT BILL WARNER 239-841-2865 BUYING AND SELLING SINCE 1989....NEW USED BROKERAGE TRANSPORTING FINANCING IMPORT EXPORT Please email me at email@example.com NOTE OUR WIRE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NEVER CHANGE
CALL BILL WARNER 239-841-2865
Please contact Bill Warner at 239-841-2865
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 48 ft 5 in
Beam: 13 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 5 in
Bridge Clearance: 12 ft 10 in
Headroom: 6 ft 11 in
Deadrise: 18 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 32500 lbs
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: Twin IPS 600
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: Twin IPS 600
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (350 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 2
Manufacturer Provided Description
Experience the magnificent 45 Yacht – the ultimate choice for life’s journeys to distant ports and unique, memorable adventures. The 45’s coupe top presents elegant, sleek lines extending aft, and the new integrated, optional SureShade® system automatically fulfills your preference for sun or shade throughout the day.
The forward cockpit glass enclosure provides complete climate control, yet maintains a panoramic view while further expanding the scope of the cabin’s advantages. Expertly equipped for extended cruising, the 45 Yacht is also an ideal site to host family, friends and associates. Entertaining is easy with truly comfortable lounge seating both fore and aft, dual- height Corian® topped tables and a generous L-shaped wetbar. The popular aft-facing lounge seat converts to a generous sunpad at anchor. With unsurpassed quality appointments, complete day and overnight comforts plus trademark reliability, the superlative 45 Yacht maintains the Formula heritage of smoother, faster, controlled performance that pleases everyone aboard, along with the distinction of true superiority in concept and execution.
- NMMA Yacht Certification
- 10-year Structural Warranty
- Transferable 5-Year Formula Guard® Limited Protection Plan
- Imron® Standard graphic & cockpit accent striping
- Molded structural foam hull matrix
- Chemically bonded & thru-bolted deck-to-hull joint
- Custom gunwale w/1 1/2" stainless steel insert
- Integrated bow platform
- Concealed anchor davit w/fiberglass chain locker
- Electric windlass w/chain counter, 200' chain, polished stainless steel anchor & hand-held remote control
- Concealed quick-disconnect coiled-hose freshwater anchor/transom wash-down system
- Stainless steel hardware & 316L stainless steel welded rails
- Twelve custom Formula logo-cast cleats
- 316L stainless steel lighted bowrail w/pennant staff and mid-level lifeline cables
- Polished stainless steel Bomar® cabin venting hatch w/integrated OceanAir® rollout SKYscreen & privacy shade
- Six venting stainless steel portlights w/screens
- Two oversized stainless steel HarbourView® portlights w/screens
- Nonskid deck & walk-around coverboards
- Two vinyl Drifast® foam deck sunpads w/adjustable Sunbrella® chaise backrests & 316L stainless steel rails
- Coupe top w/tinted, tempered curved-glass windshield w/vented center walk-thru door & side vents
- Large, motorized coupe-top sunroof
- Windshield wipers & washers
- Remote-control halogen searchlight
- Polished dual air horn
- Full-width swim platform, concealed stainless steel swim ladder, swim rails & pull-up cleats
- Transom shower w/single-lever temperature control
- Molded transom trunk w/pneumatic-assist hatch, line storage, fender rack & four fenders
- 240V shorepower w/fail-safe galvanic isolator & 50-amp cord w/Glendinning motorized extend/retract and storage system
- Dockside access cords for cable TV & telephone, city water inlet
- Continuous molded cockpit liner
- Molded in-dash forward deck access steps w/316L stainless steel handrail
- Burl wood-finish instrument panels & brushed metallic accents
- Dual electronic engine monitoring displays
- Fuel gauges
- IPS Drive-position indicator
- Ritchie® compass
- Raymarine™ ST-70 color graphic information display
- Raymarine GPS navigational system w/E120 chartplotter
- VHF radio w/antenna
- Electronic shift & throttle control
- Volvo IPS joystick docking system
- Dino™ tilt steering wheel w/wood insets & brushed metallic accents
- Auxiliary 12V outlet
- Illuminated waterproof accessory rocker switches w/E-T-A® circuit breakers
- Under-dash storage locker
- Clarion® weather resistant dash-mounted marine AM/FM/CD stereo w/high-power output, 10-disc changer in salon
- Six 150W 6 1/2" marine-grade speakers w/polished stainless steel grilles & separate tweeters, 600W amplification & 200W subwoofer
- iPod™/MP3 port
- Hand-held remote control w/blue/white/red LED courtesy lights & shorepower cord
- Seventeen polished stainless steel drink holders
- Dash & transom dual-switch cockpit/swim platform courtesy lighting
- Integral 316L stainless steel safety rails
- Weather-resistant cockpit seating featuring PreFixx® coating, Tenera® element-resistant thread, DriFast® foam & StarLite® XL synthetic marine panel construction
- Twin command seating w/dual-position helm & companion seats w/center storage compartment
- Curved, extended port lounge
- Mid-cockpit storage locker for cockpit tables and canvas enclosures
- U-shaped lounge seating aft w/fiberglass-lined storage
- Integrated side-entry boarding step
- Aft sun lounge package w/two dual-height Corian® tables & filler cushions
- Two custom-designed Sunbrella® cockpit pillows
- Molded wetbar/beverage center w/integrated sink, flush Corian countertop, polished stainless steel refrigerator, in-counter trash container, ice chest, 316L stainless steel rail & 120V GFCI outlet
- Disconnect switch for auxiliary 12V power
- PFD storage locker w/Corian countertop
- Demand water system w/99-gallon capacity
- Fire extinguisher
- Custom patterned cockpit carpet
- Pneumatic-assist curved transom door
- Forward cockpit drop curtain and aft curtain enclosure w/easy-mount zipper connections in color-coordinated non-fading Sunbrella acrylic fabric w/SeaMark™ vinyl undercoating
- Curved, sliding/locking cabin door
- Woodgrain-finish entry steps
- Twin custom skylights
- High-gloss Deep Cherry finish cabinetry throughout
- U-shaped Ultraleather™ sofa seating/converts to double berth
- OceanAir Skysol pleated blind system in galley
- Custom décor pillows
- Adjustable-height high-gloss Deep Cherry inlaid dining table
- Two Ultraleather pedestal dining stools
- 40" widescreen LCD HDTV w/Bose® Lifestyle® surround sound home theater system, five double-cube speakers & powered subwoofer module
- iPod docking station
- Clarion® AM/FM/CD stereo w/changer control, 10-disc CD changer, four 150W 6 1/2" 2-way marine-grade speakers w/1,000W amplification, 8" subwoofer w/100W amplification & iPod docking station
- Carbon monoxide detector
- 18,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner
- Built-in WalVac® sweeper system
- L-shaped galley w/high-gloss Deep Cherry finish cabinetry, dovetailed hardwood drawers, full Corian countertop, double-bowl stainless steel sink w/swivel faucet, 2-burner electric stove w/flush Corian cover & safety shut-off switch, exhaust fan, brushed stainless steel convection/ microwave oven, Krups® coffee maker, 120V/12V upright refrigerator/freezer w/brushed stainless panels & concealed in-counter trash container
- Lighted showcase w/wine rack, tempered stemware & tumblers
- Fire extinguisher
- Demand water system w/variable-volume pump & one-point water fill for freshwater tank and/or city water
- 120V water heater w/heat exchanger
- Pocket entry door w/full-length mirror
- Integrated OceanAir rollout SKYscreen & privacy shade
- Owners’ centerline bed w/Sensus® memory foam mattress, storage beneath & four dovetailed hardwood drawers
- Custom quilted bedspread & pillow shams
- Bed linens & two embroidered towel sets
- Individual reading lights
- Two cedar-lined hanging lockers w/automatic lighting
- 19" LCD HDTV/DVD combo player
- Bose sound system w/Bose 161 speakers & remote control
- 7,000 BTU reverse-cycle air conditioner
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Owners’ private head compartment w/contoured, high-gloss Deep Cherry finish vanity, full vanity wall mirror, Corian countertop, vanity drawer, deep custom sink w/wall-mount faucet, overhead cabinetry storage, wall mirror, Corian flooring, exhaust fan and porcelain Flush and Forget® VacuFlush® head unit w/holding tank & dockside pumpout
- Separate shower compartment w/adjustable-height shower head, Corian seat, mirrored storage cabinet, towel bars, exhaust fan & Corian flooring
- Private guest stateroom w/twin beds–adjust to queen bed w/hideaway filler cushions
- Under-berth storage areas
- Mirrored, cedar-lined hanging locker w/automatic lighting
- 22" LCD TV/DVD combo player
- Private head compartment w/shower & porcelain Flush and Forget VacuFlush head unit
- Vanity w/Corian countertop & stainless steel sink w/wall-mount faucet
- Two embroidered towel sets
- Operating systems electrical panel w/courtesy lights, 120V & 12 V monitoring panel, remote battery parallel emergency switch, generator control switching & freshwater tank gauge
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Twin diesel Volvo IPS 600 engine installation
- 11.5 KW diesel generator w/sound shield & dedicated battery
- Motorized hatch lift
- Integrated quick-access engine hatch w/stainless steel ladder
- Engine room lighting
- Automatic fire extinguishing system
- Remote 12V oil change system for engines & generator
- Four starting and two auxiliary marine batteries w/battery retainers
- 80-& 40-amp battery charger
- Low-noise rotary bilge blowers
- Two automatic bilge pumps
- Bilge high water alarm
- QL trim tabs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from WORLDWIDE YACHT SALES INC.
Cape Coral South, FL, United States
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Sandusky, OH, United States
400 SS BLUE HULL DIESEL
Fort Myers, FL, United States