2016 Dufour 560 Grand Large
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- istanbul, Turkey
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 350,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 378,210)
2016 DUFOUR 560 GRAND LARGE FOR SALE
Very well maintained, private used, powered by a Yanmar 150HP engine - only 600 hours, fitted with airconditioning, generator, water maker and solar panels.
Available to be visited in Southern Turkey with advance notice.
Please contact Tur Marin Brokerage for additional information or booking an appointment.
ABOUT TUR MARIN YATCILIK HIZMETLERI A.S.
Our company started in 2009 and gained momentum with the participation of DUFOUR YACHTS in 2010. In the second half of 2011, we became the distributor of sailing catamaran products of the world's leading catamaran manufacturer FOUNTAINE PAJOT. In 2012, we signed an agreement with FOUNTAINE PAJOT MOTORYACHTS as an indicator of our success in sailing catamarans.
In 2011, we received the ”Best Performing Distributor in the World” achievement award among DUFOUR YACHTS distributors. In the same year, we received the l Best Launch Agent “award from FOUNTAINE PAJOT. In 2015, we gained the "Best Worldwide Dealer" award among Fountaine Pajot distributors.
Please contact Yeliz Semerci at 00905333048690
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Turkey
LOA: 17.15 m
Beam: 5.05 m
LWL: 15.17 m
Maximum Draft: 2.50 m
Displacement: 1189705 kgs
Dry Weight: 17625 kgs
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2016
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 600
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 150 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (730 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (500 Liters)
Number of heads: 3
Wind speed and direction
Sea water pump
Fresh water maker
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Dufour 560 Grand Large flagship sets the highest standards when it comes to aesthetic appeal. The yacht exudes modern elegance, luxury and dynamism with its sweeping lines and uniquely DUFOUR top fixed hatch, with angled corners and horizontal sleek side windows, the GL 560 delivers a striking visual statement.
Very balanced hull shape, with powerful aft sections, low wetted surface area and a very effective set of appendages (keel & rudder). The high ballast ratio and increased form stability of the hull enables the boat to support a powerful sailplan without sacrificing cruising comfort and safety. The sail plan has been designed to guarantee maximum performance with minimum effort. The fixed bowsprit, the self tacking jib and the boom inclined forward are all examples of a sail plan that is derived from solo sailor open 60, where ease of handling in race mode are mandatory.
- Hull: Composite sandwich hand-laminated polyester.
- PVC panels are vacuum-bonded for better adhesion to laminate.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Decoration: Grey for waterline and decoration line
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Ballast: Keel in cast iron with stainless steel bolts bear on stainless back-plates (optional shallow draft)
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
- Rudder quadrant: Stainless steel cables and quadrant 610 mm diamter.
- Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface.
- Mooring: 1400W electrical windlass (LEWMAR ) fixed stainless steel anchor arm (32kg delta anchor and 100mt chain OPT)
- L ED navigation light and tri-color mast head light
- Bow pulpits: Stainless, opening for easy access and for spinnaker handling
- Stern pulpits: Jackstaff bracket, navigation light, and opening lifelines with hook.
- Stanchions: With 2 rows of life-lines, one opening gate each side.
- Mooring cleat: 6, aluminium.(SIZE)
- Chainplates: 2 backstay chainplates, external side deck chainplates
- Fuel deck fillers: 2
- Water deck fillers: 3
- Safety gear: Safety harness padeye in cockpit floor and wood hand rail along coachroof
- Mainsheet tracks: On coachroof with adjusting car (2440 mm). STD
- Genoa tracks: 2 genoa sheet tracks, plunger-adjustable low-lead cars
- Genoa self tacking track
- Through-deck fitting: Stainless swan-neck for electrical and electronic cables
- Deck organizers: 2 deck 4-sheave organizers for halyard, sheet and reef line returns.
- Halyard winches: 2 halyard winches (T 55 LEWMAR) on coachroof.
- Mainsail halyard side winch ELECTRICAL
- Primary winches: 2 genoa sheet winches (T55 LEWMAR) at helm positions
- Jamcleats: 2 rows of jamcleats port / starboard level with the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Hatch covers: Sliding companionway hatch in Plexiglas.
- Flush deck hatches: 5 X T60 + 6 X T20 flush hatches on deck (LEWMAR)
- Cockpit bench seats: Teak covered. (1975 mm)
- Helmsman’s seat: Teak covered.
- Cockpit floor: Teak cockpit floor(opt)
- Port bench seat: convertible into a sun deck.
- Lockers: 1 large side locker to Stbd with strut-assisted closing and fixing for padlock.
- Helm: Grp instrument console with 2 900mm diameter steering wheels BLACK)
- Cockpit table: wood cockpit table with grp structure
- Cockpit table Storage: storage space (refrigerator and sink OPT)
- Handrail: Stainless, on cockpit table + 1 in each steering column
- Shower: Hot and cold water in aft central section
- Shore supply: Stbd helm position
- Bathing ladder: Foldaway stainless bathing ladder.
- Engine controls: At starboard helm position
- Compasses: 2 on columns
- Gas locker: Under port helmsman’s seat
- BIB locker: Under floor
- Emergency tiller: A stainless tiller with deck plate for access
- Configurations: the galley is located one step down forward of the saloon and it runs across the full beam of the boat
- Worktop: ‘Corian.’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless steel bowl sink in port module
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with brushed stainless single lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 3-burner gas cooker with oven and grill, on gimbals, with stainless hand rail in port side
- Refrigerators: 130 lt front opening fridge Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Freezer: 65 lt front opening fridge ( Std )
- Stowage: various lockers
- 220 V microwave oven: In stbd hull cubby-hole
- Pump: Sea-water pump built-in under fl oor to stbd
- Waste bin: Sort compartments, to port
Rigging and Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Lights: Anchor and steaming lights and deck flood (LED)
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleats.
- Boom: Anodized aluminium equipped for 2 continuous reefs.
- Furler: Manual roller furling genoa system (FACNOR).
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, backstay bridle with twin rigging screws, inter and lower shrouds.
- Backstay: double mechanically adjusted
- Running rigging: “Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, 1mainsheet car adjustments, furling line, downhaul tackle. (MAIN and JIB halyard in spectra)
- Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, with battens and bag.(Dacron)
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection (Dacron)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Tur Marin
560 Grand Large