2016 Dufour 382 Grand Large
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Split, Croatia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 118,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 131,983)
LOA: 11.25 m
Beam: 3.85 m
Draft: 1.60 m
No. Berths: 6
No. Cabins: 3
No. Bathrooms/Heads: 1
Fuel Tanks Capacity: 200 lit
Water Tanks Capacity: 360 lit
Engine: Volvo Penta 40 Hp Diesel
Wind Speed and Direction
Fully Battened Mainsail
Electric Bilge Pump
Manual Bilge Pump
Shore Power Inlet
The boat is registered under the Croatian flag. EU VAT PAID.
Please contact Master User at +385 (0)98 222 949
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Croatia
LOA: 11.23 m
Beam: 3.85 m
LWL: 9.90 m
Maximum Draft: 1.90 m
Displacement: 50362 kgs
Dry Weight: 7060 kgs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: 40 Hp Diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (360 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (200 Liters)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
The naval architecture has been developed by Felci Yacht as a guarantee of the latest innovation in the hull form and appendages design combined with rig design layout that aim to maximize comfort on board with a well-balanced yacht in all sailing conditions.
The rig layout shows a very high aspect ratio to have the maximum sail lift and efficiency with a self-tacking jib and a full batten mainsail. The deck plan is also optimized to fit two longitudinal rails in order, for the more performance driven customers, to have a 108% genoa with extra sail area.
The boom is inclined forward like on all the Dufour Grand Large to have an easier access at the boom gooseneck area as well as having the extra sail area which is a must in the Dufour DNA.
The deck plan has beed designed carefully following the 365, 375 and 380 clients’ suggestions to better suit their needs and their experience on board.
The cockpit is 10 cm longer than the previous 380 as well as the helmsman area to improve the interference with the backstay, a fixed bowsprit is going to be available as optional to fit code 0 or similar sail to keep sailing a pleasure without too much effort.
The Dufour 382 Grand Large can offer 6 different lay out.
The first point, which is worth to be mentioned, is the possibility to have either a more Mediterranean galley layout on the port hull side or a more traditional layout with a L shape galley. Such flexibility allows the 382 to better satisfy all the different needs for use and habits of customers from various geographical areas.
The second unique point of the new Grand Large is the possibility to have, in the longitudinal galley layout, a second head. Such a feature allows the 382 to really challenge the comfort and needs of owners that usually have to look for 40-42 to satisfy such a need and that with the 382 can benefit of lower budget as well as lower maintenance cost for almost the same level of comfort.
Great care has been placed in the study of ergonomic as well as the flow on board, the result is a modular table that is almost one mt long in daily use and that allows to easily access the sofa both from the front and aft side, while when it has to be used for eating it can be extended up to 1,4mt (the biggest in the market) allowing all the space needed to have 8 people inside the saloon eating.
First developed for the 410 the commutable chart table has been integrated also in the 382 allowing the sofa to be further extended. To note that in the standard layout i.e. the longitudinal galley 3 cabin 1 head the boat is the only one in the market with still a traditional chart table and an oilskin locker behind the chart seat.
The result is a very versatile product that aims to better satisfy all the different market needs in the best possible way in a core market segment.
- Hull: Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
- Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Stock Solid stainless steel.
- Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface.
Rigging and Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Lights: Navigation, anchor and masthead lights.
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat
- Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Furler: Genoa roller furler.
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, twin backstay, inter. and lower shrouds.
- Running rigging: Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and jib sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, with battens and bag.
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Almissani d.o.o.
382 Grand Large
460 Grand Large
460 Grand Large
410 Grand Large
460 Grand Large
450 Grand Large