2016 Seawind 1000 XL2
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Over 225 of the Seawind 1000 series have been built and are cruising in many parts of the world. The new Seawind 1000XL2 now includes ten useful new features, further refining this iconic cruising catamaran that is designed to sail around the world’s largest island.
- Fibreglass Hardtop Extension This newly designed hardtop provides more internal shade and protection totally enclosing the helm and giving full access to pack away sails.
- Galley Saloon HatchThis great innovation opens up the galley providing more light, ventilation and allows the crew closer communication 3.Folding Saloon Timber TableA beautifully hand crafted timber table now folds in three to allow more space around the saloon seats, or a coffee table
- Electric Tilt MotorsPush button control to raise both outboard motors makes this boat even easier to manage for the short handed crew.
- Lighter Vacuum Bag ConstructionThanks to Vacuum Bag technology now used during fiberglassing, the displacement of the new XL2 has dropped by approx. 500kgs meaning better performance or larger load carrying ability
- LED Navigation Internal LightsEnergy efficient LED lights are now standard on both navigation lights and internal lighting
- Updated Galley StylingTo compliment the new galley saloon hatch, the galley has had a make over with new styled cupboards and a new Optional oven.
- New Electronics PackageWith all the controls at your fingertips, this new electronics console has the chartplotter and multifunctional displays plus more in an ergonomic panel.
- Hand Polished Stainless SteelThe quality of stainless steel finish has to be seen to be believed, with all weld joins hand polished out to seamless part.
- Superior Fibreglass Finish Thanks to the team at Corsair, many more man hours have been invested into an all-round amazing fibreglass finish.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Catamaran
LOA: 35 ft 5 in
Beam: 19 ft 5 in
LWL: 34 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 12100 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x Yamaha 9.9 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (105 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (26 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (23 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 4
- Hatches (6 in total)
2 x Forward Hatches Aluminium frame 500 x 500
2 x Mid cabin hatches.
2 x Aft cabin hatches
- 4 x Mooring cleats.
- 1 x Anchor cleat.
- Forward catwalk swim ladder – hinges under hinged catwalk.
- Cabin Ventilation: 2 x Dorade vents (PVC “ Seabird”).
- Mast base turning blocks
- Saddle at base of mast for halyard attachment.
- 8 x Rope clutches
- Stanchions/Rails: High quality stanchions, bow rails and stern rails with 3 life-lines. 600mm
high to meet Australian survey & CE requirements.
- 4 x access gates with pelican hook releases.
- 1 x manual bilge pump. (Survey boats have 3 manualpumps).
- 2 x Bowseat pulpits with hinging teak slatted seats.
- 2 x Padeyes mounted on each inboard bow for bowsprit retrofit.
- Mast and boom section Anodised clear.
- Standing Rigging – Forestay 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 wire
– Sidestays 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 wir
– Diamonds 5/16 (8mm) 1 x 19 wire.
All fitted with turnbuckles and end fittings.
- Hinged mast base to allow for lowering on boat.(additional rigging as option0
- Halyards – 2:1 Main halyard: 10 mm Spectra rope : Heavy duty shackle.
– Jib halyard: 8 mm Spectra rope. Heavy duty shackle.
– Topping lift: 10 mm Double Braid, Heavy duty shackle
– Spinnaker Halyard: 12 mm DoubleBraid with snapshackle spliced to end.
- Boom outhaul.
- 2 x mainsail single-line reefing lines fitted and lead back to the cockpit.
- All halyards, reefing lines to be lead back to cockpit through turning blocks, rope clutches
- Sheet Winches: 2 x Harken ST40’s.
- Fully battened mainsail. Luff adjustable batten endcaps.
- Cruising mainsail cover with integrated lazy jack system.
- Headsail. With UV jib strip (white otherwise specified)
- Self-tacking headsail traveller track with hardware.
- Mainsails batten sliders
- Solid doors on all private cabins.
- Mattresses to be 4” foam upholstered.
- Cabins lined.
- Solid lockable door. Ash exterior finish with waterproof laminex interior finish.
- PAR manual toilet.
- Sullage tank built in. Pump out by shore station.
- Pipes, skin fittings and seacocks to through hull easily accessible
- Vanity basin with pressure fresh water.
- Fresh water shower with flexible hand-held hose.
Electric shower bilge pump with direct overboard discharge.
- Cupboard/shelves to very high quality.
- 2 burner LPG stainless steel stove with griller. Flame failure device fitted to shut off LPG
immediately in event of flame going out.(option of oven)
- 2 bowl stainless steel double sink.
- Pressured fresh water system.
- Laminex galley tops, cupboards with perspex slidingfront.
- Refrigerator with attached separate freezer. 12voltEutectic system by ICEER.
- Good storage/cupboards.
- Drop-down dinette table finished in matching laminex and decorative timber.
- Upholstered dinette. Seats 4” foam with backs 2”.
- An opening galley hatch will be installed, opening between the galley and saloon.
- Twin Yamaha 9.9hp engines. Mounted under each helm seat at each steering station.
- Remote electric key start. Ignition for both engines is at the starboard steering station.
- Dual engine controls at starboard helm station.
- Electric tilt
- Custom made electrical switch panel with circuit breakers. Very high quality throughout.
- Tinned wire used throughout.
- 3 x heavy duty 105 AH batteries.
- 230amp heavy duty isolation switch.
- Solar Panels: 2 x 120 watt solar panels.
- All cabins with individual lighting.
- Galley/saloon area – 2 x fluoro lights.
- Diffused lights over aft deck – 2 lights.
- Centre cockpit lighting.
- 2 x Liferings
- 2 x Buckets
- 20m of line
- Floating rescue light