2016 Dufour 560 Grand Large
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Dufour 560 Grand Large flagship sets the highest standards when it comes to aesthetic appeal. The yacht exudes modern elegance, luxury and dynamism with its sweeping lines and uniquely DUFOUR top fixed hatch, with angled corners and horizontal sleek side windows, the GL 560 delivers a striking visual statement.
Very balanced hull shape, with powerful aft sections, low wetted surface area and a very effective set of appendages (keel & rudder). The high ballast ratio and increased form stability of the hull enables the boat to support a powerful sailplan without sacrificing cruising comfort and safety. The sail plan has been designed to guarantee maximum performance with minimum effort. The fixed bowsprit, the self tacking jib and the boom inclined forward are all examples of a sail plan that is derived from solo sailor open 60, where ease of handling in race mode are mandatory.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 17.15 m
Beam: 5.05 m
LWL: 15.17 m
Maximum Draft: 2.50 m
Displacement: 1189705 kgs
Dry Weight: 17625 kgs
Engine Option 1: 1x 110 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (730 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (500 Liters)
- Hull: Composite sandwich hand-laminated polyester.
- PVC panels are vacuum-bonded for better adhesion to laminate.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Decoration: Grey for waterline and decoration line
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Ballast: Keel in cast iron with stainless steel bolts bear on stainless back-plates (optional shallow draft)
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
- Rudder quadrant: Stainless steel cables and quadrant 610 mm diamter.
- Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface.
- Mooring: 1400W electrical windlass (LEWMAR ) fixed stainless steel anchor arm (32kg delta anchor and 100mt chain OPT)
- L ED navigation light and tri-color mast head light
- Bow pulpits: Stainless, opening for easy access and for spinnaker handling
- Stern pulpits: Jackstaff bracket, navigation light, and opening lifelines with hook.
- Stanchions: With 2 rows of life-lines, one opening gate each side.
- Mooring cleat: 6, aluminium.(SIZE)
- Chainplates: 2 backstay chainplates, external side deck chainplates
- Fuel deck fillers: 2
- Water deck fillers: 3
- Safety gear: Safety harness padeye in cockpit floor and wood hand rail along coachroof
- Mainsheet tracks: On coachroof with adjusting car (2440 mm). STD
- Genoa tracks: 2 genoa sheet tracks, plunger-adjustable low-lead cars
- Genoa self tacking track
- Through-deck fitting: Stainless swan-neck for electrical and electronic cables
- Deck organizers: 2 deck 4-sheave organizers for halyard, sheet and reef line returns.
- Halyard winches: 2 halyard winches (T 55 LEWMAR) on coachroof.
- Mainsail halyard side winch ELECTRICAL
- Primary winches: 2 genoa sheet winches (T55 LEWMAR) at helm positions
- Jamcleats: 2 rows of jamcleats port / starboard level with the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Hatch covers: Sliding companionway hatch in Plexiglas.
- Flush deck hatches: 5 X T60 + 6 X T20 flush hatches on deck (LEWMAR)
- Cockpit bench seats: Teak covered. (1975 mm)
- Helmsman’s seat: Teak covered.
- Cockpit floor: Teak cockpit floor(opt)
- Port bench seat: convertible into a sun deck.
- Lockers: 1 large side locker to Stbd with strut-assisted closing and fixing for padlock.
- Helm: Grp instrument console with 2 900mm diameter steering wheels BLACK)
- Cockpit table: wood cockpit table with grp structure
- Cockpit table Storage: storage space (refrigerator and sink OPT)
- Handrail: Stainless, on cockpit table + 1 in each steering column
- Shower: Hot and cold water in aft central section
- Shore supply: Stbd helm position
- Bathing ladder: Foldaway stainless bathing ladder.
- Engine controls: At starboard helm position
- Compasses: 2 on columns
- Gas locker: Under port helmsman’s seat
- BIB locker: Under floor
- Emergency tiller: A stainless tiller with deck plate for access
- Configurations: the galley is located one step down forward of the saloon and it runs across the full beam of the boat
- Worktop: ‘Corian.’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless steel bowl sink in port module
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with brushed stainless single lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 3-burner gas cooker with oven and grill, on gimbals, with stainless hand rail in port side
- Refrigerators: 130 lt front opening fridge Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Freezer: 65 lt front opening fridge ( Std )
- Stowage: various lockers
- 220 V microwave oven: In stbd hull cubby-hole
- Pump: Sea-water pump built-in under fl oor to stbd
- Waste bin: Sort compartments, to port
Rigging and Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Lights: Anchor and steaming lights and deck flood (LED)
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleats.
- Boom: Anodized aluminium equipped for 2 continuous reefs.
- Furler: Manual roller furling genoa system (FACNOR).
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, backstay bridle with twin rigging screws, inter and lower shrouds.
- Backstay: double mechanically adjusted
- Running rigging: “Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, 1mainsheet car adjustments, furling line, downhaul tackle. (MAIN and JIB halyard in spectra)
- Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, with battens and bag.(Dacron)
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection (Dacron)