2016 Dufour 460 Grand Large
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 184,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 202,934)
LOA: 14.15 m
Beam: 4.5 m
Draft: 2.2 m
No. Cabins: 4
No. Berths: 8+2
No. Bathrooms/Heads: 4
Fuel Tanks Capacity: 250 lit
Water Tanks Capacity: 530 lit
Engine: 54 Hp Diesel
Electronic wind instruments
Cockpit control panel
Hand bearing compass
Inflatable life raft
Battery charger 220v
Radio with cd player
Converter to 220v
Electric bilge pump
Shower on deck
The boat is registered under the Croatian flag.
Please contact Master User at +385 (0)98 222 949
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Croatia
LOA: 46.42 m
Beam: 14.76 m
LWL: 41.17 m
Maximum Draft: 7.22 m
Displacement: 539641 lbs
Dry Weight: 23721 lbs
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: 54 Hp Diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 54 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (140 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (66 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 8
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 4
Number of bathrooms: 4
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
Born from an intense collaboration between Italian architect Umberto FELCI and the DUFOUR DEVELOPMENT TEAM, the 460 GL is a yacht of excellence, that guarantees high level performances as well as absolute comfort, in harmony will the values of latest Dufours :
- Majestic aesthetic, with her new hull and deck design
- Ultimate comfort, with her interior layout inspired from the Dufour 500 and 560
- Optimal functionality, with her bowsprit and her fully equipped exterior galley
Ultimate outcome of the Grand Large range renewal, the Dufour 460 wins the challenge to seduce owners in search of a three or four cabins layout, and affirm herself as the new reference for 45 feet yachts.
- Hull: Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
- Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
- Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface.
Rigging and Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Lights: Anchor and steaming lights and deck flood.
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleats.
- Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Furler: Genoa roller furler.
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, twin backstay, inter. and lower shrouds.
- Preventer shroud: double
- Running rigging: “Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main sail and self tacking jib halyards, boom topping lift, main sail and self tacking sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, 2 mainsheet car adjustments, furling line, downhaul tackle.”
- Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, with battens
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection (Dacron).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Almissani d.o.o.
460 Grand Large
410 Grand Large
450 Grand Large
Grand Large 412
445 Grand Large