2016 Dufour 36
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Hull shapes adapted for regatta, keels and rudders designed for performance, Dufour Performance yachts offer plenty of speed and emotions.
The Dufour Performance range is designed for the cruising sailor who appreciates exhilarating sailing characteristics as well as on-board comforts and amenities. Sail through the fleet with ease in your club races, then take family and friends out for an unforgettable weekend getaway.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 10.99 m
Beam: 3.61 m
LWL: 10.21 m
Maximum Draft: 2.20 m
Displacement: 11905 kgs
Dry Weight: 6125 kgs
Fresh Water Tanks: (220 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (90 Liters)
- Hull: Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre; sides made from vacuum-bonded PVC foam core sandwich.
- Decoration: Decorative grey bands on hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin, forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock:Solid stainless steel.
- Steering: Self-aligning roller bearings with ball-bearing sheaves
- Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface
- Hand rails: Wood/stainless on cabin roof.
- Fixed toe rails: 2 in wood at the hull/deck join.
- Anchor locker: Self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover
- Bow pulpits: Open
- Stern pulpits: Lifebuoy bracket, jackstaff bracket, navigation light, and opening life-lines with hook.
- Stanchions: 8 with 2 rows of life-lines.
- Mast foot: Aluminium with halyard return pulleys
- Shroud chainplates: Shroud and lower shroud chainplates on ext.
- Safety chainplates: Safety harness chainplates in cockpit floor
- Guard cleats: 2
- Mooring cleats: 4
- Rubbing plates: 6 on the hull sheerline
- Fuel deck fillers: 1
- Water deck fillers: 2
- Mainsail sheet tracks: On cockpit floor with car adjustment lines.
- Genoa tracks With piston cars.
- Pulleys: 2 genoa sheet return pulleys
- Swan-neck: Stainless, for electrical cables, swan-neck.
- Deck organizers: 2 deck organizers for halyard returns.
- Halyard winches: 2 halyard winches on cabin roof.
- Sheet winches: 2 genoa sheet winches on cockpit coamings
- Jamcleats: 2 rows of jamcleats port / starboard level with the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Hatch covers: Polyester hatch cover forward of the companionway
- Cockpit bench seats: with non-slip surface
- Helmsman’s seat: with non-slip surface
- Lockers: 2 removable cockpit lockers
- Helm:2 steering wheels
- Helm console: 2, black, aluminium
- Engine control: Engine control and control panel.
- Compass: 2
- Gas locker: Sealed locker aft, to port
- BIB locker: Locker in cockpit floor, aft
- Tender locker: Locker in cockpit floor, aft
- Shower: Cold water
- Bathing ladder: Foldaway stainless bathing ladder.
- Cockpit floor: Cockpit floor in polyester, slightly concave, with solid wood toe-boards
- Emergency tiller: Head of rudder stock beneath helmsman’s floor for fitting the emergency tiller
- Berth: 200 × 198 (head end)
- Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Storage: Below bunk.
- Cubby-hole: Cubby-hole with fiddle along hull around berth.
- Hanging locker: 2 hanging lockers with shelves.
- Access: To navigation instrument transducers
- Other: Anti-roll
- WC: Manual sea toilet.
- Wash-basin: Wash-basin unit with basin and top in ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin.
- Water: Chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap with shower head.
- Discharge: Direct, via an electric pump.
- Cupboards: Closed high-level cupboards
- Mirror: Large mirror
- Shower grating: Corian®
- Ventilation: Via deck hatch
- Saloon banquette: Banquettes to port and starboard.
- Table: Saloon table with 2 folding leaves for easier movement, removable
- Stowage: Stowage under seats and behind backrests.
- Bar: Built in to saloon table
- Cubby-holes: 4 cubby-holes
- Cubby-hole fiddle: Wood
- Other: Roomy stowage in saloon table
- Water tank: under banquettes
- Berth: 200 × 148 (head end)
- Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Fuel tank: Starboard compartment.
- Hanging locker: Hanging locker with shelves
- Cubby-hole: Shelf along side of hull with fiddle.
- Soundproofing: Double bulkhead provides acoustic and thermal insulation from adjoining engine compartment.
- Technical area: Battery isolators.
- Other: Lighting and ventilation by a deck hatch, ceiling light, and reading light.
- Configurations: L-shaped on port side of companionway
- Worktop : Working top in ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddles.
- Sink: Stainless, twin bowls with ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin covers
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 2-burner cooker with oven on gimbals, with stainless rail
- Crockery: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerator access: Via the worktop
- Cubby-holes: 2 closed cubby-holes
- Storage: Below sink, with door
- Portable cutlery tray
- Crumb tray: Under floor.
- Waste bin: Below sink, sort compartments
- Other: Light and ventilation provided by an opening port and ceiling light over galley.
- Engine power: 29 hp (20.9 kW)
- Transmission: Sail-drive
- Cooling system: Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Sea-water strainer: Sea-water strainer
- Tank: Gauge on electrical distribution panel.
- Fuel filter: Fuel filter with water separator.
- Shut-off valve: Emergency fuel shut-off valve.
- Control panel: Control panel close to helmsman, with hours meter and tachometer.
- Alternator: Alternator with battery isolator.
- Ventilation: Ventilation with 2 natural inlets and electric mechanical extract.
- Bilge: independent engine bilge.
- Access: Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Propeller: Two-blade, fixed.
- Insulation: Carefully-designed foam acoustic and thermal insulation
- Circuit: 12 V
- Distribution panel: 15 functions with circuit-breakers, voltmeter
- Sockets: 12 V in galley and at electrical distribution panel.
- Isolator: 1 per battery set in aft port cabin
Rigging and Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: In 9/10
- Mast stepping: On keel.
- Lights: 3-colour masthead lights + anchor light + 2-colour masthead light
- Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 rapid reefers.
- Standing rigging: Discontinuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws
- Gooseneck: Aluminium, with synthetic gasket and halyard return pulleys.
- Backstay: Adjusts using bridle
- Running rigging: Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards in ‘low-stretch’ quality, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, main sheet car and downhaul adjusters, reef lines and furling line.