2016 Axopar 24 T-Top
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Mallorca, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 69,500 Tax Paid (US$ 81,385)
This Axopar 24 T-Top has had very light use since she was first launched in 2017 and is powered by a single 250hp Mercury Verado outboard with just over 40 hours. Her ergonomic layout features a multi-purpose bow section that can be used a versatile seating position or as a sunbathing area, two comfortable sofas in front of the cockpit console also double as a social seating area for 5 guests or as berths for two guests. In addition, an elegant T-Top sunroof provides excellent shelter from the sun. Ready for immediate use.
Very recent engine service, anti-fouling and hull polish, new T-Top canvas installed and at asking price a brand new Spanish Trailer is also included.
She includes an impressive extras list with many desirable features such as a toilet elegantly stowed away in a locker, a waterski pole, a refrigerator, trim tabs with joystick control, a shower on her aft deck and and an impressive audio package.
This is the perfect day boat for the Balearics and a unique opportunity to purchase a turn-key, 'as new' Axopar 24 T-Top without having to wait for delivery! There is also the possibility of continuing her current mooring. Viewing highly recommended.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 2.55 m
Maximum Draft: 0.70 m
Total Power: 250 HP
Engine Brand: Mercury
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: Verado
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 90
Engine Power: 250 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (45 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (220 Liters)
- Single engine installation - Mercury Verado 250HP 6 cylinder - incl. stainless steel propeller, steering and instrumentation.
- Automatic fire extinguishing system.
- Large anchor box with drainage in bow storage lockers.
- Windshield and windows tinted glass.
- Aluminum window profile painted white.
- Self-draining deck and cockpit.
- Handrails on helm and cockpit in stainless steel.
- Hand-polished fender storage on aft deck.
- Double bathing platform covered with Flexiteak and with telescopic bathing ladder.
- Illuminated Push button dashboard cup holders in stainless steel.
- Leather steering wheel.
- Harbour covers.
- 12V power outlets.
- Covered T-Top roof in GRP with top material.
- T-Top detailed with stainless steel and painted white.
- L-Sofa - sofa / day bed in front of helm.
- 6 x cleats aft, central and forward.
- Heavy Duty rub rail.
- Light mast with anchor light white painted.
- LED roof lights.
- Fuse control panel with automatic fuses.
- Navigation lights (LED).
- Electric bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Signal horn.
- Aluminium Fueltank 230L.
- Windshield wipers.
Cloth: Silvertex  Toilet Package  Vinyl Silvertex Meteor fabric, Antifouling completed in Germany with 5 layer Osmosis Protection, LED Deck lights, Pulpit rails, Waterski pole, trim tabs with joystick control, Freshwater System 45L tank, Shower on aft deck (only with freshwater option), Cooling drawer, Isotherm Cruise 36 Inox Refrigerator, Canopy T-Top, T -Top roof with translucent North Sails Carbon fabric, Simrad NSS 7 Entertainment System with Bluetooth, USB and 2 speakers in cockpit, Keypad for the entertainment system on the dashboard, Audio Upgrade inc. 2 x speakers on foredeck, subwoofer + 4 channel amplifier, Grey harbour cover for fore deck, Extended bed frame with cushions in cockpit.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Mediterranean Yachts