2015 XO Boats 270 RS Front Cabin
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 114,950 Tax Paid (US$ 150,010)
- Sale Pending
XO 270 RS Front Cabin packs a lot into a 28ft “military grade” aluminium-planing hull. Providing a double V berth up forward, occasional berth in the cockpit, dining table for six, alfresco seating aft and sunbathing cushions forward, what more do you need! “Navasana” was built in 2015 and was highly specified! Having low hours on her single Volvo D4 300, she is presenting very well for her year. Please call the office for more details.
Please contact Robert Steadman at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: XO - Finland
LOA: 28 ft 2 in
Beam: 8 ft 5 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 1 in
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: D4
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Number of single berths: 3
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised “C” for 10 persons on board.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Aluminium hull – 24 degree transom deadrise.
- White GRP main deck and grey cabin superstructure.
- Hull topsides wrapped in 3M carbon-effect film, superstructure in white gelcoat.
- Esthec teak-effect deck pads.
- Exterior fastenings in marine grade stainless steel – some fittings powder-coated as per XO Black-Line trim.
- Interior timber joinery in satin finish.
- Black rubber rubbing rail and targa arch in black matt finish.
- White hull decals, black antifouling (2018).
- Hinged semi-glazed closure door to forward cockpit.
- GRP cabin top with two opening hatches, opening windscreen and sliding aft glazed door.
- Hull antifouled and anodes replaced (June 2020)
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Single Volvo D4 – 300 in-line 4 cylinder, 3.7 litre diesel engine with common-rail fuel injection, turbo-charged and after-cooled – rated at 3500RPM.
- 130 hours run at July 2020.
- Engine serviced April 2018
- Drive legs service May 2018 with bellows replaced.
- 36 knots quoted top speed.
- Volvo MFD engine instrumentation display.
- Volvo DPH D1 drive leg.
- Engine room soundproofing.
- Volvo fuel filter for main engine.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Lewmar 2kW electric bow thruster.
- Hydraulic steering – polished stainless-spoked sports wheel to lower helm.
- Twin Volvo contra-rotating stainless steel propellors.
- Electro-hydraulic trim tabs & indicators.
- 12V ships system.
- 240VAC power outlets with (RCD) protection throughout accommodation.
- DC circuit breaker panel to helm panel.
- 2 X 40 Ah circuit breakers.
- Battery isolator switches.
- 1 x 12V 85ah Varta service battery
- 1 x 12V 85 Ah Varta cranking battery for engine start.
- Battery paralleling system for emergency engine starting.
- Mastervolt Mass GI35 smart battery charger.
- Engine-mounted 180A/12V alternator.
- 240V AC 16amp shore power inlet.
- Shore power lead.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Fresh water system with Shurfio 3901-0204 pressure pump.
- Webasto diesel fired heating system.
- Window defrosters.
- Sahara S750 automatic electric DC bilge pump.
- 1 x Whale manual bilge pump.
- Total capacity of 69 Imperial gallons / 315 litres approx. in one tank.
- Total capacity of 9 Imperial gallons / 45 litres in one tank.
- Windscreen washer tank.
- Tank fitted.
- Simras NSS12 EVO2 widescreen multi-function chart plotter/GPS.
- Icom IC-M323G DSC VHF marine radio.
- Richie Offshore steering compass.
- LED bulbs to navigation lights.
- Windscreen wipers.
- Search light.
- Windscreen washer.
- TMC 12V electric head marine wc.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Twin opening deck-hatches to cabin roof.
- Opening central forward screen/door and aft sliding door to wheelhouse.
- Webasto AT3900 high power diesel-fired cabin heating.
- Navigation lights – mast, stern, port, starboard and anchor – 12V DC.
- LED lighting throughout.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Fully-glazed panoramic screens to cabin.
- Carpeted interior soles to cabin.
- Satin varnished interior joinery.
- White panelled cabin and head linings.
Description of layout from forwards:
- U-shaped sofa seating aft to port (converts to double berth with infill cushions and table lowered).
- Forward bench seat faces forward, or converts to flat.
- Heads compartment to port, with sleeping cabin to starboard (zipped canvas access/privacy curtain).
- 12V down-lights.
- 240V AC outlets.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Gates and bench seat mounted to engine hatch.
- Aft deck shower.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Simpson Lawrence anchor windlass.
- 7,5kg foldable Bruce anchor.
- Galvanized anchor chain.
- Three sets of mooring cleats.
- Mooring lines & fenders.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cushions in grey fabric to saloon.
- Grey sun pad cushions.
- Portable extinguisher in saloon area.
- Seafire engine compartment fire suppression system.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
XO 270 RS Front Cabin, NAVASANA @ BerthonInternational.com