2015 Morris M29
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Southwest Harbor, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 175,000
Golightly is a lightly used M29 that has spent her summers sailing in fresh water and her winters tucked inside a heated building. She is one of the few M29’s with an under deck autopilot and includes a custom trailer with an extension making it possible to launch the boat on a ramp directly from the trailer.
Specializing in Morris/Hinckley Boat Sales, please call me, WYTHE INGEBRITSON: Cell: 207-664-8111 Office: 207-401-2802 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Morris new and used sailboats and brokerage Hinckley power or sailboats.
For more information on GOLIGHTLY, or any Morris listings, please contact Morris Yachts Sales & Brokerage Director Wythe Ingebritson at (207) 664-8111 or email@example.com.
Please contact Wythe Ingebritson at 207-664-8111 or 207-401-2802
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Morris Yachts
Designer: Sparkman & Stephens
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 29 ft 2 in
Beam: 7 ft 4 in
LWL: 20 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 4375 lbs
Ballast: 1958 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 44 ft 8 in
Headroom: 4 ft 1 in
Total Power: 14 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2015
Engine Model: 2YM15C
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 14 HP
Fuel Tanks: (8 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (5 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Hull and Deck
- Infused fiberglass composite hull with Vinylester resin throughout and Balsa SB.50 core
- Molded integral furniture and internal structure
- External modern fin design lead keel with a palm is mounted in a molded hull recess with SS bolts
- Custom stainless steel lifting points attached to keel bolts for single point lift with yacht club crane
- Fiberglass engine bed
- Infused fiberglass forward bulkhead with chainplate reinforcements
- Infused fiberglass composite deck with Vinylester resin throughout and Balsa SB.50 core
- Core removed in areas of deck hardware and through hull fittings
Paint and Coatings
- Flag Blue Awlgrip hull
- Awlgrip Cream boot stripe
- Oyster White gelcoat deck with Light Tan non-skid
- Cordova gold Awlgrip cove stripe
- Interlux Micron Extra Red bottom paint
- Sailing hardware in Harken
- Varnished teak toe rail
- Custom Cast SS bow and stern chocks that integrate beautifully with the teak toe rail
- Optional port and starboard SS midship toe rail chocks and (2) 4” SS folding deck cleats
- Varnished teak eyebrow trim, cabin top handrails and cockpit coaming cap
- Varnished teak dorade boxes with SS cowl vents
- (1) SS 8” Pull-Up cleat at bow
- (1) SS 8” fixed mooring cleat on stern deck
The M29 with tiller steering is designed to be crewed by a single person so sail handling has been engineered for simplicity, reliability and ease of use. All control lines, sheets and halyards have been led either below deck or along the cabin top to the cockpit within easy reach of the helmsman keeping the side decks clear and safe.
- Optional cockpit seat cushions in Sunbrella “Canvas Charcoal” fabric.
- Optional teak decking on the cockpit sole and bridge deck
- SS drink holders
- Custom MY cast SS cockpit drains
- Sail locker under port seat with fiberglass hatch
- Fiberglass tiller cover hatch
- Two part sliding companionway hatch with tinted acrylic slides
- Tinted acrylic companionway drop boards with padded storage bag
When sailing is complete drop the hook, and the port and starboard cockpit seats are perfect for stretching out to read a book, have a picnic or simply enjoy the scenery and company. A small cabin contains full-length port and starboard settees with cushions, satin varnished cherry interior trim, hull sheathing and plenty of forepeak storage space. Below is the perfect place to stow picnics, sail bags and a great place to nap. An optional Lavac marine head with 5 gallon holding tank is located under the center section of the settee and includes deck pumpout.
- Cherry wood trim on window frames, main bulkhead opening and bunk rails
- Interior cushions in Sunbrella “Schooner OD Stone” fabric
- Bulkheads separate the cabin space from the sail locker storage area
- Satin finished teak cabin sole (removable for access to bilge pump and lifting points)
- LED bulkhead mounted reading lights
- Yanmar 2YM15C x SD Saildrive unit, 2-cylinder, direct-injected, fresh water-cooled marine diesel engine
- Flex-O-Fold folding two-blade propeller
- Yanmar instrument panel at the helm, with ignition switch, stop button, tachometer and audible alarms for cooling water high temperature and low oil pressure.
- SS single lever throttle and shift control
- Engine box is fitted with Soundown Vinyl/Foam composite noise reduction insulation.
- Upgraded Racor 500MA spin on fuel/water separator.
- Fuel gauge
- Marine group 27 AGM battery
- Yanmar 60 Amp/12 VDC alternator with internal regulator for battery charging.
- 12 VDC distribution panel
- 12-volt outlet
Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine i70 instruments for depth, speed, and wind with two displays at starboard trunk cabin end.
- Raymarine Evolution EV-200 autopilot with Type I linear drive and p70 autopilot control.
- Raymarine E7 multi-function 7” Nav display for GPS/Chartplotter mounted at starboard trunk cabin end.
- Raymarine AIS 650 class B receiver interfaced with E7 LCD display
- Raymarine Ray55 VHF inside companionway
- Ritchie Venture bulkhead compass
- Bicolor bow light with chrome plated brass housing
- Transom stern light with chrome plated brass housing
- Aquasignal steaming light on mast
- Tiller steering with laminated ash tiller
- Forespar tiller extension and tiller lock box
- Carbon fiber/epoxy rudder with carbon fiber rudderpost and (2) self-aligning rudder bearings.
Spars and Rigging
- Carbon fiber mast and aluminum boom with Awlgrip “Cream” finish
- Fractional rig with swept back spreaders
- Harken mainsail luff track system
- Self-tacking jib on athwartships curved track
- Harken manual headsail furling unit
- Standing rigging is 1x19 SS wire rope
- Mechanical vang with Harken block and tackle
- Backstay adjuster with 18:1 purchase led to helm
- Jib sheet with coarse and fine tune adjustment
- Single slab reefing line led to cockpit
- Cunningham led to cockpit
- Outhaul adjustment on boom
- Running rigging is low-stretch quality rope
- Rigging for asymmetrical Gennaker (halyard, sheets, hardware)
Sail inventory is by North Sails and includes the following sails:
- Dacron Mainsail with two full length battens, two leech battens and single slab reef
- Canvas Mainsail Cover with Lazy Jacks
- Dacron Furling jib with UV protective cover on leach.
- Custom Triad galvanized trailer with torsion bar suspension, hydraulic surge brakes, adjustable poppets and bow stop with ladder.
- The model comes with an extension bar and airplane style dual wheel that swivels 360 degrees for direct ramp launching off trailer.
- Brackets for securing mast on deck for transport.
- Whale Gusher 10 manual bilge pump (helm).
- Whale Gulper IC electric bilge pump with water sensor control
- (2) dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Engine compartment “Fire Port”.
- Varnished teak flagstaff with ensign.
- Optional canvas boom tent cover
- Lines, fenders with “Dark Blue” fleece covers
- Sunbrella cover for forward deck hatch
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Hinckley Yacht Brokerage
Southwest Harbor, ME, United States
San Francisco, CA, United States
San Diego, CA, United States
Southwest Harbor, ME, United States
Northeast Harbor, ME, United States
Southwest Harbor, ME, United States