2015 Leopard 51PC
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 629,000
2015 Leopard 51PC 4/4 version
Well equipped with all the options you would expect on a Leopard 51PC.
No hurricane damage ever. This yacht was in Grenada when "Irma" impacted the BVI's in 2017.
"WildCat 2" spent 2 years in the Moorings fleet, and was then in a privately managed crewed charter operation
"WildCat 2" has a water maker, RIB dinghy& outboard, hydraulic lifting platform, 2 x fridge, 1 x freezer, barbeque and much more.
If you're thinking about spending time away with your family for the winter season in FL / Bahamas, this is the boat for you! You can make your own water, you have a freezer, bbq, icemaker, all the comfort you need. And of course a dinghy to get to shore for provisioning. With the impressive range and efficiency, you can stay remote for longer periods of time.
With 4 cabins and ensuite heads / stall shower, a forward lounge cockpit, large salon with TV and galley, shaded aft cockpit and large fly-bridge you have so many 'daytime' lounge areas that this 51' feels more like a 60 plus foot yacht.
All recent pictures representative of the condition of the vessel.
My name is Peter Wiersema, I have been selling Leopard Catamarans for almost 20 years! I know pretty much everything there is to know about Leopard Catamarans and have been a Leopard owner quite a few times myself.
Looking for a Leopard unicorn? I look forward to the challenge! No one has sold more Leopard catamarans than myself, I have a fantastic network of support agents around the world, I make things happen.
Please contact Peter Wiersema at 954-260-4913
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 51 ft 0 in
Beam: 25 ft 0 in
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Fiberglass (200 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 Fiberglass (24 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 4
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 4
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- LOA: 51'
- Beam: 25' 1
- Draft: 3'3
- Displacement: 47,400 lbs
- Engines: 2 x Yanmar 8LV
- Hours: starboard 2188, port 1937 (November 2020)
- Teleflex hydraulic w/ 2 x hydraulic cylinders and steering arms
- Northern Lights generator 9.5kW (14,000 hrs Nov 2020), the metal "splash" cover for the generator is rusty.
- Air conditioning thru out yacht, 3 units
- 4 x double berth staterooms with ensuite head and stall showers
- All 4 x stall showers have automatic drains, all toilets are electric with fresh water flush
- Port forward (bow area): additional single (access from inside and hatch on deck)
- Starboard forepeak: single ‘crew’ berth with fold out bed, head, shower, sink and holding tank
- Fans in every cabin, 2 x in salon
- Modern light colored interior / panelite finishes with solid trims and grey floors.
Electronics and electrical system:
- Complete set of electronics including :
- Raymarine autopilot, chart-plotter, log / depth instrument, radar, compass
- Raymarine VHF at helm on fly bridge as well as in salon
- Fusion radio, upgraded J&L loudspeakers / subwoofer, 4 controls
- TV in salon
- 3 x AGM batteries 210A
- 2 x AGM engine batteries
- 1 x AGM generator battery
- Microwave oven
- Hot water heaters 2 x
- Electric bilge pump x 4
- Inverter - battery charger with remote control panel
- Propane stove & oven
- Manual bilge pump x 2
- Refrigerator and freezer in salon
- Additional fridge on fly-bridge
- Electric grill on fly-bridge
- Windlass with remote, 55 Lbs Delta / 165’ chain, upgraded bridle hook
- Watermaker 110V Dometic
- Fresh water outlet on foredeck for wash down
- 10' hard bottom dinghy and 20HP outboard. No title / paperwork.
- Life-raft (expired in 2017, as-is-where-is or can be removed from inventory)
- Miscellaneous gear such as beanbags, galley equipment, cruising gear, cockpit cushions, pillows. Everything that is onboard will remain onboard.
- Freshly waxed and buffed in November 2020
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Hammer Yachts
Leopard 45 Lounge
St Vincent, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States