2015 Hake / Seaward 26RK
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Shelburne, VT
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 97,500
Beautiful fresh water boat. Boat is virtually brand new as it has been lightly used.
Unique adjustable keel draft of 15" to 6'. Boat sits on a modest-size trailer for ramp-launching, towing transport, and land storage. The keel is raised and lowered by an electric motor.
The rudder, off the stern, is easily raised or lowered to accommodate depth and like the keel, allows youth cruise and anchor in shallow waters.
The mast is easily stepped with two people.
A personalized owner-description of this boat is available upon request.
Please call ahead to see.
Please contact Bruce Hill Yacht Sales Inc. at (802) 985-3336
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 28 ft 5 in
Beam: 8 ft 4 in
LWL: 24 ft 8 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Ballast: 1200 lbs
Headroom: 5 ft 10 in
Dry Weight: 3800 lbs
Total Power: 15 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2015
Engine Model: 2YM15
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 60
Engine Power: 15 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (6 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (20 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
- Teak and Holly sole in main cabin
- Open interior layout (no interior bulkhead except head compartment side walls)
- Fabric curtain for privacy in v-berth
- Head: vanity and sink with wooden privacy door, hand shower, peck pump out, hot water - RARELY USED - 20 gallon holding tank
- 12 volt cabin lights
- Swing up/down dinette table
- Stainless steel opening ports with screens (8)
- Sunbrella fabric on interior cushions
- Molded structural headliner
- Yanmar 2YM15 engine - FWC diesel (2 cylinder, 14hp)
- Less than 100 hours
- The engine has had low use
- Owner proactively changed fluids and filters
- 2 - Burner stove (alcohol) - NEVER USED
- Pressurized galley sink with cold/hot water (stainless HW heater - engine and shore power heated) - 20 gallon tank
- Cups and plates in recessed holder
- Full 12 volt system operates on 30 amp shore service.Electric circuit breaker panel
- Three Batteries: two Odyssey house batteries plus a starter battery. batteries have always been stored indoors for the winter and topped off monthly
- Battery parallel switch
- Engine charger
- 110 volt AC Power
- Shore power cord
- Nav lights, anchor light, steaming light
- Auto bilge bump
- Electric vertically retracting keel/ solid lead torpedo
- Verticallly retracting rudder
- Laminated wood tiller
- Depth sounder
- VHF radio with cockpit remote
- Raymarine E62355-GLD e7D MF Chartplotter/Fishfinder Gold Bundle
- Bluetooth media with cockpit speakers
- Plow anchor with 25' chain and 150' rode (virtually unused)
- Manual windlass (boat is wired for electric)
- 3 Fenders
- 4 Dock lines
- 4 Life jackets
- Swim ladder
- Walk thru transom
- Bimini top
- Diamond pattern non-skid surface
- Stainless cleats, four bolt styles
- Stainless steel deck hatch
- Extra transom motor bracket for optional back-up outboard motor (includes 4HP outboard)
- Stainless gunnel trim
- Bow pulpit with lifelines
- Folding cockpit table mounts on pedestal
- Removable helm seat
Sails and Rigging
- Fully battened full-roached main (2015) with single line reefing and tack pack system
- 2nd foresail -Code Zero with its own furler. (Operates like an asymmetrical spinnaker and best used as an upwind sail in lighter air.
- 1.0 self tacking 95% jib with furler
- Backstay adjuster
- Two line stainless rope clutch
- Genoa tracks and blocks
- Internal halyards and outhauls
- All Ines and sheets run back to the cockpit
- ST Andersen winches - 2 sheet, 1 Halyard (all #10)
- Mast uses a mast-stepping system, executed with a gin pole rig and the available halyards.
- Magic Tilt trailer is a tandem axle trailer with surge brakes.
- Two sets of four mounted tires/wheels.
- New tires used only for transport and old wheels for storage.
- Lock-out key for disabling brakes.
Canvas and cushions
- Inside cushions are deluxe
- Cockpit cushions deluxe closed cell form option
- Bimini and dodger are 'like new' with an optional Sunbrella connector
- Sunbrella helm/pedestal cover protecting steering and electronics
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.