2015 Rustler 37
- 360° Photo
- View Full Specifications
Solid & Modern Cruiser
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Seattle, Our Docks, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 365,000
Price Reduced $35,000 on 3-8-2019! Now offered at $365,000!
The Rustler 37 exudes traditional elegance with her gentle spoon bow and her traditional transom overhang. Designer Stephen Jones has provided a fast hull and easily managed sail plan, combined with an accommodation layout which combines space and comfort with safety and seaworthiness.
The Rustler 37 combines the traditional deep bilge and skeg hung rudder with the modern low center of gravity lead keel and seakindly forward entry to produce a classic look in a comfortable modern design. If you are looking for a modern seriously strong cruising yacht that will turn heads as you sail out of the mooring this 2015 Rustler 37 is your next boat.
Explore the interior in 3D!
Copy and Paste this Link
Contact Ben (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Bob (email@example.com) for a showing
Please contact Ben Braden at 206 286 1004
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 37 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 4 in
LWL: 29 ft 9 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 3 in
Displacement: 19500 lbs
Ballast: 7000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 53 ft 5 in
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Total Power: 38 HP
Engine Brand: Nanni
Year Built: 2015
Engine Model: N4.38
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 711
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 38 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (55 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (70 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (15 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- Carbon Fiber Deck Stepped Mast w/ aluminum boom
- Inner Jib on removable Hoyt Jib Boom
- Removable deck mounted spinnaker sprit
- Furlex 300s roller furling
- Hydrovane Self-Steering
- Lewmar Electric Windlass
- 2ea Harken 35 self-tailing winches at mast
- 2ea Harken 40 self-tailing winches at cabintop
- 2ea Harken 46 self-tailing primary
- 2ea Harken 35 self-tailing secondary
- Hard Bimini
- Dodger with connecting canvas to Bimini
- Dingy Davits
- Life-raft mounted on cabin top
- Solid pushpit railings around entire cockpit & up to gates
- Wind Generator
- 7ea Solar Panels – 55w, 17.5v each with controller
- Raymarine Electronic package w/ Large binnacle screen, autopilot, wind & repeater on seahood, large screen in nav area
- 2ea 12v AGM house batteries
- 1ea starting battery
- Chargemaster 12v 50amp 3 bank battery charger
- Shorepower blug with cord
- All AC system built for North America system
- Cutter for inner Jib Boom
- Whisker/Spinnaker pole w/ mast track
- Top loading refrigeration system
- 3 Burner LPG Stove/Oven
- Double Basin Stainless sink
- Pressure and manual hot/cold water system
- Storage throughout
- Spectra Watermaker
- Ultra leather Cushions
- European Oak Interior
- Large enclosed Head with Salon entry
- Show Stall Area w/ seat
- Molded sink vanity
- Manual Toilet
- Nanni Inboard Diesel
- Max Prop
- 710 hours
- Dripless Shaft Seal
- Hand laid hull with white Isophalic gelcoat, (colors optional).
- Gold cove line, Painted boottop.
- Plywood bulkheads bonded to thehull.
- Foam corestiffening.
- Bridge Clearance: 53’5” / 16.28m.
- Off white isophalic gelcoat, stiffened with core cellsandwich.
- All deck fittings reinforced with plywoodpads.
- Hull and deck through bolted every300mm.
- Cockpit has laid teak on the sole, three lockers under the helm seat and one under the portseat.
- Anchor locker forward with a separate large storage locker just aft ofit.
- The rear bulkhead is a watertight to theaccommodation.
Keel & Rudder:
- Encapsulated lead keel, bedded in epoxy and glassedover.
- Semi balanced skeg hung rudder with stainless stock on self-aligningbearings.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Nanni N4.38 (38hp) 4 cylinder diesel engine with 2.3:1 mechanicalgearbox.
- The engine is located directly over the keel, perfect for weight distribution. Superb access via hinged lid with ability to remove all surroundingpanels.
- Engine is flexibly mounted with built-in driptray.
- Cooling by means of seawater, cooling a closed freshwater system through a heatexchanger.
- Engine compartment is insulated with non-combustible foam sound deadeningmaterial.
- Single lever control on steeringpedestal.
- Seawater cooling is discharged through the exhaust, which is reinforced rubber hose, with its exit aft through askin-fitting.
- A waterlock is fitted at the lowest point and the engine cooling water return is looped and vented to prevent syphoning.
Propulsion & Steering:
- A 30mm diameter stainless steel shaft together with an Aquadrive unit and a fixed pitch 3 bladed bronze propeller isfitted.
- Jefa rack and pinion steering with pedestal and leather covered stainlesswheel.
- Compass onpedestal.
- A rubber cutlass bearing is fitted outboard, lubricated by injecting part of the seawater from the engine cooling into the stern tube aft of the inboardbearing.
- Instruments in cockpit include tachometer, oil pressure and Temperature audible alarm, alternator warning light, starter switch and stopcontrol.
- Main switch panel is protected by contactbreakers.
- Three heavy duty batteries, charged from 100A engine alternator, one for engine and two for domestic use. Isolating switches with link between engine and service bank for emergency starting.
- Shore power is provided with standard 35A mains charger for batteries and 240V sockets in galley, fwd cabin, chart area/saloon. 15m shore power leadsupplied.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Hull exits through bronze Blakes seacocks and skinfittings.
- Calorifier (22 litres) providing hot water either heated from engine or immersion heater from shorepower.
- Two Henderson MKV pumps, one located in cockpit, and the other sited internally, both dischargeoverboard.
- One submersible electricpump.
- Pick-ups are in the main bilge and discharge is overboard throughskin-fittings.
- All flexible pipe connections are made with stainless steel hoseclips.
- Total capacity of 70 gallons in 1 x stainless steeltank.
- Filled from the side deck and vented outboard. Isolation valve fitted to tank and contents are measured by an air pressuregauge.
- A primary filter/water separator is fitted in addition to the engine fuelfilter.
- Fuel spill-off is returned to the tank.
- Total capacity of 55 gallons in 2 x stainless steeltanks.
- Freshwater pipes are non-toxic polybutylene.
- Fitted with inspection hatches and dipgauges.
- Tank filled from side deck and ventedoverboard.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Total capacity of 15 gallons in 1 x stainlesstank.
- All wastes and seawater pipes are reinforcedPVC.
- Gas bottles stored in a vented locker under helmsmanseat.
- 1 x 4.5kg bottle supplied, space fortwo.
- Gas piped in rigid copper pipe to galley, flexible hose to the cooker and an additional isolation valve is fitted by thecooker.
- 3 burner GN cooker with oven andgrill.
- 1 xWC.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Engine room ventilation with aid of afan.
- INTERIOR LIGHTS - Halogen 10W flush lights throughout. Reading lights to saloon. Red/white lights to heads, red courtesy lights to chart area, galley and companionway steps. Additional switchable white light to chart table. Option for LEDsthroughout.
- NAVIGATION LIGHTS - two 25 watt port and starboard nav lights to pulpit, one 25 watt tri-colour masthead navigation light combined with 10 watt all-round white light; one 10 watt stern light; one 25 watt steaming light; one 35 watt sealed beam decklight.
Description of layout from forwards:
Large owners cabin forward with double bed, hanging locker, shelves and drawers. Main saloon has a U shape settee to port inlaid saloon table, lockers and shelves outboard. Opposite is the chart table (forward facing) with a smaller settee forward that is convertible to a sea berth - use of a cut out in the main bulkhead.
Galley is wrap around, U shaped, 3 burner GN cooker with oven and grill. Double sink.
Head and shower compartment is aft of the chart table, to starboard, with sink, Jabsco toilet, and separate shower area with a seat.
Aft cabin contains a double berth. Next to the companionway is a wet hanging locker.
Joinery is in European oak, with the option of teak, washed oak or classic white, wainscoted finishes. Cabin sole is oak with a teak inlay.
Choice of upholstery options. Sea berths have lee cloths.
- Spinlock clutches.
- Selden aluminum mast, two spreaders, deckstepped.
- Masthead rig, Furlex headsailfurler.
- Fore and aft lowers, innerforestay.
- Adjustable backstay.
- MDS rollercars.
- Gas strut rid kickervang.
- Spinnaker poletrack.
- 4 x Lewmar winches, Harken deckgear.
- Fully battened mainsail with 3 reefs and Selden MDS car system. Sloop rigstandard.
- 140% Genoa with UVprotection.
- Furlex 200S furling gear togenoa
- Bow rail, stern rail, stanchions and lifelinegates.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar V2 windlass 65m 10mm chain and 20kg Deltaanchor.
- Stainless stem head fitting with bowroller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Matterport 3d Walk Through
cheap and easy