2015 Blue Wave 2400 PureBay
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Nokomis, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 49,900
FISH LIKE THE PROFESSIONALS ...
2015 BLUE WAVE - 2400 PURE BAY
Excellent performance, features and finish on this
high end Fishing Machine.
300 HP Yamaha 4-Stroke Engine with only 35 hours.
Nicely fitted with optional
Hummingbird ONIX 8 Color GPS/ Plotter/ Depth/ Fish Finder,
Trolling Motor, Power Pole.
See Full Specs for all information and options.
Owner has no time to use her and
wants her sold NOW !!!
This vessel is listed by Barry Lipoff of
Professional Yacht Sales International.
Please contact him for additional information or
to arrange an appointment to see this fine boat.
Barry offers full concierge brokerage services for buyers and sellers. Having been in the marine industry for twenty-five years he has a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share with buyers and sellers. He offers all clients the accurate and complete information needed to make informed decisions. Honesty, integrity, knowledge and the best service in the industry is what sets him apart from the competition.
Give him a call and let Barry exceed your expectations.
Barry Lipoff 941-587-4229 email@example.com
Please contact Barry Lipoff (cell: 941-587-4229) at 7272287727
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Blue Wave
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 24 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 2100 lbs
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Year Built: 2015
Engine Model: 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 35
Engine Power: 300 HP
Fuel Tanks: (78 Gallons)
The 2400 Pure Bay leads the industry in style and performance with the best in bay boat design. The features, construction, fit and finish will impress the most discriminating boater.
- Newest, state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing processes.
- Proprietary hull design.
- Stainless steel hardware throughout.
- Tremendous amount of fishing area.
- Extremely large front and rear casting decks.
- Pro Series 3” drain that is nearly impossible to clog.
- AFD drain system that helps keep floor nice and dry in almost any conditions.
- Marine grade vinyl and foam upholstery made with double stitching.
- Liner finished storage boxes and livewells throughout.
- Custom Boat colors: RED hull (OPTIONAL).
- White powder coating package (OPTIONAL).
- Pro Series graphics (OPTIONAL).
Helm and Deck Equipment and Features
- White powder-coated T-Top with red canvas (OPTIONAL).
- Removable windscreen.
- Stylish console design with comfortable angled footrest molded in.
- Unique black graphite dash with silver in-laid switch and gauge panels.
- Stainless steel stylish steering wheel with easy turn knob.
- Cushioned double captain seat and lean-back pad.
- Console front fold-out storage center (OPTIONAL).
- 12 volt Receptacle.
- (2) Molded catch-all trays.
- Fold-down aluminum grabrail with support handles.
- Marine grade horn with stainless grill.
- (10) Blue LED deck lights.
- (2) Rear flip-seats with full back pad support and exclusive fold down armrests.
- Removable rear bench seat and slide in backrest.
- (2) Rear compartments with finished storage.
- (3)Stainless steel cup holders.
- Remote self-draining Cockpit drains.
- Anchor storage forward (drains overboard).
- (5) Stainless steel pull-up cleats (OPTIONAL).
- Exclusive non glare wave grip, non-skid decking.
- In-floor wet storage box with large open storage.
- In-line scuppers on Cockpit drain hoses.
- Large forward casting deck with lockable storage.
- Large rear casting deck with NO SPLASHWELL-totally usable space.
- Recessed floor drains allow all water to drain from floor.
- Stainless steel hydraulic cylinder on (5) large lids.
- 10' Blade power pole with mounting bracket and remote (OPTIONAL).
- Blackout Interior Package (OPTIONAL).
- Salt water washdown.
- Wide walk-around gunnel.
- Atlas 12" Sea Star hydraulic jackplate (OPTIONAL).
- Molded trolling motor platform.
- All composite high density light weight Coosa transom with fiberglass reinforcement.
- Custom aluminum ladder with flat step area, fold down steps and large support handles.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Hummingbird ONIX 8 Color GPS/ Color Plotter/ Digital Depth/ Color Fish Finder with all Local and State of Florida Maps.
- Hand-held VHF Radio.
Electrical Equipment and Systems
- (2) Batteries.
- Dual battery shut off switch.
- Battery mounting location molded into bilge (doesn't take up any storage compartments).
- Deutsche electrical connections (saltwater resistant).
- Saltwater resistant switch panel with easy access circuit breakers.
- 100% Hand-laid hull laminate process used throughout.
- Full V Design for comfort and performance capabilities.
- High speed lifting strake design.
- Molded reverse angle anti -spray chines.
- Performance enhancing engineered pocket tunnel.
- Virtually unsinkable foam flotation.
- Raised Platinum Blue Wave Logos.
- 100 Aluminum Leaning Post with foot rest, rod holders and 100 quart ice chest (OPTIONAL).
- (2) Forward insulated fish boxes (drains overboard).
- (2) Forward lockable rod storage boxes.
- Clear Plano tackle boxes underneath each rear flip-up seats.
- 3” Pro Series drain in livewell.
- Front storage fish box molded lower to allow for easy step onto deck.
- Insulated rear catch and release livewell.
- Oval baitwell under forward bench seat of Helm.
- High speed aerator water pickup.
- Shut off ball valve on aerator inlets for easy pump changes on the water.
- Storage tackle tub drop in for bilge area lid opening (OPTIONAL).
- (6) Stainless steel flush-mounted rod holders at Helm ((3) per side).
- Gunnel side wall recessed rod holders: (6) portside; (6) starboard (OPTIONAL).
- (8) Rocket launchers: (4)on T-Top; (4) on Helm backrest.
Mechanical Equipment and Systems
- Single 300hp Yamaha 4-Stroke Engine (35 hours).
- Yamaha stainless steel props.
- Electronic throttle.
- 78 gallon Fuel tank (below floor) EPA Compliant Fuel Systems.
- 10 micron Fuel water separator.
- Tilt hydraulic sea star steering system.
- Lenco hydraulic trim tabs.
- Auto bilge.
- Minn Kota Riptide trolling motor with remote.
- Bow trim/trolling motor plug panel.
- 2016 First Load Aluminum Trailer with dual axles, upgraded wheels and disc brakes.
- Spare tire.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.