2015 Bavaria 37 Cruiser
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Zadar, Croatia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 99,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 107,385)
Bavaria 37 Cruiser from 2015 for sale!
She is registered under Croatian flag, VAT not paid.
3 cabins, 6 berths, 1 head.
Featuring a Volvo Penta D1-30 diesel engine with 28 Hp and 4881 working hours.
Equipped with heating, Tv, Epirb, Ais receiver etc.
All new GEL Batteries from 2018.
The owner is open to selling his Company which is the registered owner, by separate negotiation.
Please, find the full equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
Bavaria 37 Cruiser is not just a scaled up version of the earlier 36. The Bruce Farr Yacht Design and Design Unlimited of the UK have completely revamped the cockpit and interior layout on this model. Twin wheels provide a clear walkway aft to the huge openable swim platform, a signature feature of these designs, particularly suited for Adriatic or Caribbean cruising. Performance is enhanced by the power of a roll mainsail, and tacking is made easy with the genoa. She is equipped also with a full cockpit tent cover.
Below decks there are 3 double cabins and a large head with shower to port, and an efficient L shaped galley opposite to starboard. 6‘ 3” Headroom, copious opening hatches, with plenty of room.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT BACH YACHTING CROATIA!
Please contact Nina Boric at +385 91 788 0856
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 11.30 m
Beam: 3.67 m
Maximum Draft: 1.95 m
Number of heads: 1
- Builder: Bavaria Yachtbau GmbH. (Germany)
- Designer: Bruce Farr
- Flag of Registry: Croatian
- Lenght (m.): 11,30
- Beam: 3,67
- Draft: 1,95
- Saloon headroom: 1,95
- Model: Volvo Penta D1-30 (Diesel with saildrive)
- Power: 28 Hp
- Working hours: 4881
- Fuel consumption 2 liters per hour
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 150
- Fresh water tank capacity(l): 210
- Holding tank(l): 70
3 cabins, 6 berths, 1 head
- L-shaped saloon settee, one straight shaped saloon seat and folding table
- Forecabin with double bed, hanging locker
- 2 Aftcabins with double beds, hanging lockers
- Head with manual toilet, washbasin and shower
- L-shaped galley
- Refrigerator Isotherm
- 2 Burner gas stove with oven
- GPS Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 820
- Autopilot Garmin Ghc 20
- VHF Radio
- Heating Webasto
- Electric windlass
- Warm Water system
- 4 GEL Batteries (All new from 2018)
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection
- Radio CD Player
- Waterproof cockpit loudspeakers
- Cockpit seats covered in teak
- 2 Steering Wheels
- Cockpit table (Folding)
- Stern Shower
- Anchor with chain
- Spare anchor
- Wind indicator
- Aluminium mast Selden
- Aluminium boom Selden
- Roller furler Furlex Selden
- Roll mainsail North Sails
- Roll genoa North Sails
- Bimini top
- Openable swimming platform covered in teak
- Swimming ladder
- Life raft
- Ais receiver transponder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International
At request, Croatia