2014 Yamaha WaveRunner FX SVHO
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Bellmore, NY
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 9,800
Two TOP Condition Waverunners-Half Price of New
Both were purchased NEW in 2015, One has 9 hours, other has 16 hours. Fully serviced with new batteries in July 2019. 70 MPH top OR use governor to limit to 45 MPH. Custom covers for correct fit and no puddling and leaking as with the Yamaha covers. Price is for each, selling as a pair, no trailer. Save 50% off brand new and look like you have brand new. Original owner selling for relocation. Note this is NOT the Cruiser model. Schedule your off-site appointment.
Our Experience Improves Your Experience. Get it Right at Al Grover's.
Al Grover's is serving the boating community since 1949. Let us help you find the boat of your dreams! Contact a member of our sales team today: Marc Landau, Chris Bellinzoni, Roger Smith, John Clinton. Full Marine Services & Marina..
Please contact Sales Department at 516-771-7020
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 1 year
Hull Shape: Other
LOA: 11 ft 7 in
Beam: 4 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 873 lbs
Engine Model: 4-Cylinder, 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Other
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Fuel Tanks: (18 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 3
Manufacturer Provided Description
Pull the throttle and prepare yourself. Yamaha has achieved an extreme level of supercharged performance that’s transforming an entire industry. Fueled by a radical Super Vortex High Output engine, this potent powerplant flexes its muscles with more power, torque and displacement than any WaveRunner personal watercraft in history. The NanoXcel® hull and deck is 70 pounds lighter than traditional hulls for a ride that’s extremely agile and exciting. Upgraded performance components keep this machine hooked up and glued to the water. The FX® SVHO™ delivers powerful, one-of-a-kind performance that will change the way you experience the water.
- Features 1.8L supercharged Yamaha SVHO marine engine and 160mm jet pump
- Available in Black Metallic or Black with Blue Metallic
The heart of the FX Cruiser SVHO and FX SVHO is the Yamaha Super Vortex High Output marine engine that delivers more power and torque than any other Yamaha WaveRunner engine. Yamaha added a high-performance intercooler, increased the supercharger air intake capacity to pull more cool air into the engine and increase boost by 60%, and modified the fuel injection system to increase fuel flow.
Under the waterline, the SVHO engine is matched with a new 160mm eight-vane pump for maximum thrust volume and paired it with a new top loader intake grate to optimize its efficiency and hookup in rough water. The hull and deck is made of NanoXcel®, the Yamaha-only, nano-tech engineered material that shaves more than 70 pounds off the total weight of the unit, while providing a stable, comfortable and durable ride.
The end result is an engine and driveline that produces extraordinary power and thrust in an extremely lightweight package, delivering a superior power to weight ratio.
- Yamaha’s exclusive theater seating on all FX Cruiser models
- Adjustable handlebars and adjustable trim that give the driver the feeling of utmost control and comfort
- Cruise Assist™ and No Wake Mode™ that set and hold a consistent speed while cruising or towing or setting a perfect no wake speed for those long no wake zones
- Storage under the hood, a watertight storage at the helm, a helm storage box, watertight storage under the rear seat, and even a convenient stern swim platform storage for wet items
- Yamaha’s exclusive pull-up cleats on Cruiser models
- Yamaha’s exclusive remote transmitter security system and Low RPM Mode™, which can reduce fuel consumption by up to 26 percent
- Yamaha’s Command Link® instrumentation controls that make it easy to control the instrumentation functions
- Multi-function electronic information center that includes speed, RPM, fuel level, low fuel warning, hour meter, and even water temp
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
cheap and easy