2014 Wauquiez Pilot Saloon 47
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Valencia, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 319,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 363,756)
Main options: Grey color hull Gelcoat Self tacking track for Solent jib Asym. Spinnaker gear with halyard, Sheets, blocks & strop Extra Spinnaker halyard Full batten mainsail (4 forced batten) Asymmetrical spinnaker (Superkote 130) with squeezer Self tacking Solent jib (Triradial cut - Hydranet) Extra for 2 primary winches 52.2 FS Andersen Electric progressive Spray hood Bimini cockpit Link cloth between spray hood and Bimini TV40"+DVD+Antenna, BOSE® subwoofer and speakers dishwasher at galley (6 p) bow thruster 3 bladed feathering propeller Webasto Heater 12V/230V -2000 W Converter 3 Extra gel batteries with 100Amp charger + battery charge control BTM3 Mastervolt B&G Electronic Equipment pack 1 MultifonctionZ12 EMEA / 1 repeater Triton 41 Vhf RS25 + wirefree handset, autopilot command 3 repeater Triton 41 3 repeater Triton 41 + autopilot command 1 screen Multifonction Z12 EMEA Radar 4G B 3 fonction captor: Speed/depth/Wind AIS B&G NAIS-400 transponder
Feel free to contact me at any time and purpose!
Call me any time 0079262862116
Please contact Anton Zhuykov at +7 (926) 286-21-16
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Berret/Racoupeau Yacht Design
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 47 ft 1 in
Beam: 15 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 9 in
Displacement: 3870 lbs
Ballast: 8600 lbs
Dry Weight: 30870 lbs
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 110 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (159 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (159 Gallons)
Number of heads: 2
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Wauquiez Pilot Saloon 47 has adopted all of the features that have made the Pilot Saloons a success: the aft cockpit and owners cabin, the panoramic view from the saloon and the engine room accessibility. Above all, the Pilot Saloon 47 is both elegant and resolutely innovative both above and below deck.
- GRP / Balsa sandwich hull built with the infusion process, for an optimum resin / fibre ratio.
- Hull protected by the use of vinylester resin on the external layers of the sandwich.
- One piece composite structure integrating lateral and longitudinal reinforcements, glassed and bonded to the bottom, spreading the rig and appendages efforts throughout the hull.
- GRP / Balsa sandwich deck fitted on the hull via polyurethane bonding and mechanical fastening at bulwark level.
- Lead bulb keel, fastened with stainless steel bolts, nuts and counterplates.
- Cable transmission steering system with 2 steering wheels ; composite rudder shaft.
- Teak side decks, cockipt seats and floor.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.