2014 Sea Ray 270 SLX
- View Full Specifications
New to Market
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Tequesta, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 84,500 Tax Paid
- Sale Pending
*A Very Clean 27 Sea ray Runabout. Great cruising and ski boat. Lift kept and under a cover.
Like new condition. For a great price. Please contact the listing agent for a private showing.
Please contact Michael Bass at (561) 389-6589
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 27 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 6016 lbs
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Engine Model: 350 MAG MPI
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 300 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (21 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (94 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Manufacturer Provided Description
Our luxury-inspired 270 SLX has even more inspiring features including hull bottom color options, two-tone upholstery upgrades, available folding tower with integrated Bimini and LED lights and is now standard with Quiet Ride technology. This boat is the boat featured in the brochure photography.
- 12V Sony® AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Bow seats w/integrated armrests.
- Cockpit entertainment center with Corian® countertop and optional 12V refrigerator.
- Finished fiberglass floor with snap-in carpet.
- Fully enclosed portside head.
- Gull wing sun pads w/integrated sun pad filler cushion.
- Standard fresh-water system with faucet.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Meets applicable USCG, NMMA, and ABYC (the highest "building code") standards.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Now standard with innovative Quiet Ride noise reduction and vibration attenuation technologies
- Integrated starboard boarding steps.
- Bimini Top w/Boot & Stainless Steel Ball & Socket Hardware
- Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification
- NMMA Certification
- Beverage Holders (13)
- Carpet Liner, Snap-In - Cockpit
- Cooler, Carry-On: w/Designated Storage
- Dash w/Visor, Custom Soft-Touch
- Door, Bow Walk-Thru
- Floor, Finished Fiberglass
- Glove Box, Portside Helm
- Handrail, Stainless Steel
- Hatch, Engine Compartment
- Head (Pump Out)
- Head Compartment, Enclosed
- Lighting, LED Courtesy
- Outlet, 12V Accessory (2)
- Stereo, Sony 12V AM/FM, Single CD, Amplifier, Subwoofer, Weatherproof Speakers (6) & Digital Cockpit Remote Control & iPod Connector
- Storage, Lockable Ski/Wakeboard
- Storage, Side Panel
- Storage, Side Panels
- Storage, Under Helm
- Sun Pad, Aft Gas-Assisted w/Fiberglass Storage Area
- Table, Cockpit w/Aft & Forward Bases & Designated Storage
- Wet Bar w/Sink, Faucet, Solid-Surface Countertop, Stainless-Steel Beverage Holders, Stainless-Steel Handrail, & Storage Cabinet w/Trash Receptacle & Storage Below
- Battery Switch, Dual
- Battery Trays
- Wiring, Color-Coded
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic
- Blower, 12V Bilge (1)
- Gel-Coated Engine Compartment
- Lighting, 12V
- Oil Filter – Remote
- Evaporative Fuel System
- Fuel Lines (USCG - Type A-1)
- Fuel Tank: w/Electric Shutoff Valve & Electric Sending Unit
- Compass, Dash
- SmartCraft Diagnostics:
- Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft w/Glass Lenses & Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels
- Systems Tachometer (Includes: Depth/Water Temp, Engine Alarm/Hour Meter, Fuel Consumption/Usage, Trim Level, Troll Control, Voltage, Digital Speed)
- SmartCraft Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) w/Trim Switch & Ignition Cutout Switch
- Steering Wheel, Wood-Accent
- Steering, Power-Assisted, Tilt Wheel
- Steering, Tilt Wheel
- Switch Panel w/Weatherproof Lighted Chrome Toggle Switches & Legend Backlighting
- Tilt & Trim, Power
Hull & Deck Features
- Anchor Chute
- Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless-Steel
- Cleats, Custom Sea Ray Pull Up (6)
- Deck Fill Plates
- Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded - Garboard
- Gel Coat, Arctic White
- Handrail (2)
- Light, Stern: Removable
- Lights, Navigation: Stainless Steel
- Quiet Ride Technology:
- Resin, High-Performance Vinylester
- Rub Rail, PVC w/Stainless Steel Insert
- Ski Tow
- Storage, Anchor
- Swim Platform, Integral
- Thru-Hull Fittings Stainless Steel
- Vent System, Engine Compartment: Integral
- Windshield Wiper: Starboard
- Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Walk-Thru, Stainless-Steel Hold-Back Latch & Stainless-Steel Supports
- Color Coordinated Steering Wheel, Switch Panel, Soft-Touch Dash Instrument Panel & Accent Vinyl:
- Kopi (Ivory/Taupe)
- MerCruiser 350 MAG MPI ECT* DTS Bravo III ( 300 PHP ) STERN DRIVE (Non-ECT Engine Available Outside the US)
- Bow Rider Loungers w/Molded-In Armrests & Storage Below
- Bucket Seats (2) w/Flip-Up Thigh-Rise; Slider & Swivel Functions, Fiberglass Backs
- Semi-Circular Aft Lounger w/Fiberglass Storage Base & Gull-Wing Sun Pad w/Center Walk-Thru
- Propellers, Stainless Steel
- Trim Tabs, Hydraulic (Integrated w/Zeus System)
- Pressure Water System w/12V Pump
- Shower, Transom Pullout Sprayer
- Water Tank (21-Gallons)
A brief statement:
Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
Flagler Yachts, its owners, agents and brokers offer the details / descriptions of the vessels in good faith but do not guarantee, warrant or represent the accuracy of the information. Nor does Flagler Yachts, its owners, agents and brokers guarantee, warrant or represent the description or condition of the vessels.
All buyers should verify the description and condition of any vessel through an inspection by a qualified surveyor and mechanic.
The vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice. Flagler Yachts owners, agents and brokers makes no guarantees, representations or warranties as to title and the ability to document or register the vessel. Flagler Yachts acts as a broker only and all issues as to title, documentation and registration are between the buyer and seller.