2014 Sea Ray 270 SLX
- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 49,950
Engine recently fully overhauled by local Mercury dealer, McIntyre Brothers.
The SLX 270 delivers a higher level of excellence that you'll see and feel. Upscale styling and a gorgeously sculpted hull make an instant impression while slicing through the water. Craftsmanship is apparent down to the last stitch. Cutting-edge technology makes a statement at every turn, thanks to innovations like Dynamic Display and Quiet Ride™, featuring Tuned Transom®. Captain and passengers alike are treated to smooth, responsive performance and ample amenities, like the optional wetbar, to extend day into evening. After all, luxury loves company.
Yacht Sales Manager
Horizon Yacht Sales, Grenada
Office: +1 473-439-1002
Mobile: +1 473-415-0431
Please contact at +1 844-494-8787
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 9 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 6016 lbs
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Engine Model: 350 MAG MPI
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 300 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (21 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (94 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Manufacturer Provided Description
- 12V Sony® AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Bow seats w/integrated armrests.
- Cockpit entertainment center with Corian® countertop and optional 12V refrigerator.
- Finished fiberglass floor with snap-in carpet.
- Fully enclosed portside head.
- Gull wing sun pads w/integrated sun pad filler cushion.
- Standard fresh-water system with faucet.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Meets applicable USCG, NMMA, and ABYC (the highest "building code") standards.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Now standard with innovative Quiet Ride noise reduction and vibration attenuation technologies
- Integrated starboard boarding steps.
- Bimini Top w/Boot & Stainless Steel Ball & Socket Hardware
- Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification
- NMMA Certification
- Beverage Holders (13)
- Carpet Liner, Snap-In - Cockpit
- Cooler, Carry-On: w/Designated Storage
- Dash w/Visor, Custom Soft-Touch
- Door, Bow Walk-Thru
- Floor, Finished Fiberglass
- Glove Box, Portside Helm
- Handrail, Stainless Steel
- Hatch, Engine Compartment
- Head (Pump Out)
- Head Compartment, Enclosed
- Lighting, LED Courtesy
- Outlet, 12V Accessory (2)
- Stereo, Sony 12V AM/FM, Single CD, Amplifier, Subwoofer, Weatherproof Speakers (6) & Digital Cockpit Remote Control & iPod Connector
- Storage, Lockable Ski/Wakeboard
- Storage, Side Panel
- Storage, Side Panels
- Storage, Under Helm
- Sun Pad, Aft Gas-Assisted w/Fiberglass Storage Area
- Table, Cockpit w/Aft & Forward Bases & Designated Storage
- Wet Bar w/Sink, Faucet, Solid-Surface Countertop, Stainless-Steel Beverage Holders, Stainless-Steel Handrail, & Storage Cabinet w/Trash Receptacle & Storage Below
- Battery Switch, Dual
- Battery Trays
- Wiring, Color-Coded
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic
- Blower, 12V Bilge (1)
- Gel-Coated Engine Compartment
- Lighting, 12V
- Oil Filter – Remote
- Evaporative Fuel System
- Fuel Lines (USCG - Type A-1)
- Fuel Tank: w/Electric Shutoff Valve & Electric Sending Unit
- Compass, Dash
- SmartCraft Diagnostics:
- Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft w/Glass Lenses & Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels
- Systems Tachometer (Includes: Depth/Water Temp, Engine Alarm/Hour Meter, Fuel Consumption/Usage, Trim Level, Troll Control, Voltage, Digital Speed)
- SmartCraft Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) w/Trim Switch & Ignition Cutout Switch
- Steering Wheel, Wood-Accent
- Steering, Power-Assisted, Tilt Wheel
- Steering, Tilt Wheel
- Switch Panel w/Weatherproof Lighted Chrome Toggle Switches & Legend Backlighting
- Tilt & Trim, Power
Hull & Deck Features
- Anchor Chute
- Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless-Steel
- Cleats, Custom Sea Ray Pull Up (6)
- Deck Fill Plates
- Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded - Garboard
- Gel Coat, Arctic White
- Handrail (2)
- Light, Stern: Removable
- Lights, Navigation: Stainless Steel
- Quiet Ride Technology:
- Resin, High-Performance Vinylester
- Rub Rail, PVC w/Stainless Steel Insert
- Ski Tow
- Storage, Anchor
- Swim Platform, Integral
- Thru-Hull Fittings Stainless Steel
- Vent System, Engine Compartment: Integral
- Windshield Wiper: Starboard
- Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Walk-Thru, Stainless-Steel Hold-Back Latch & Stainless-Steel Supports
- Color Coordinated Steering Wheel, Switch Panel, Soft-Touch Dash Instrument Panel & Accent Vinyl:
- Kopi (Ivory/Taupe)
- MerCruiser 350 MAG MPI ECT* DTS Bravo III ( 300 PHP ) STERN DRIVE
- Bow Rider Loungers w/Molded-In Armrests & Storage Below
- Bucket Seats (2) w/Flip-Up Thigh-Rise; Slider & Swivel Functions, Fiberglass Backs
- Semi-Circular Aft Lounger w/Fiberglass Storage Base & Gull-Wing Sun Pad w/Center Walk-Thru
- Propellers, Stainless Steel
- Trim Tabs, Hydraulic (Integrated w/Zeus System)
- Pressure Water System w/12V Pump
- Shower, Transom Pullout Sprayer
- Water Tank (21-Gallons)
A brief statement:
Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.