2014 Cornish Crabbers Crabber 17
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Gosport, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 14,000 (US$ 18,085)
- Sale Pending
Cornish Crabbers Crabber 17 - 2014
Very well presented with a Mariner 4HP which has just been serviced, this is a great example of this very popular trailer sailer. She is ready to go and comes with a trailer. The berth in Gosport is paid until the end of March
Please contact at 02392 985688
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 6.10 m
Beam: 2.06 m
Length on Deck: 5.18 m
Maximum Draft: 1.20 m
Dry Weight: 657 kgs
Total Power: 4 HP
Engine Brand: Mariner
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 4 HP
- Mariner 4hp
- Serviced - August 2020
Sails, Spars and Rigging
- The main mast and spars are from Sitka Spruce, treated with Sikkens Cetol as standard.
- The standing rigging is in 1 x 19 stainless wire and all bespoke mast fittings are in stainless steel.
- Roller reefing spar with all controls back to the cockpit.
- All associated ropes and blocks.
- Sails are dark tan and include mainsail & jib with new UV strip
- Hand laid GRP hull, deck and interior mouldings.
- Decks are Off White.
- Dark Green hull
- The hull and deck are joined by way of a 'biscuit tin' joint with plexus and GRP bonding and external solid teak rubbing bands.
- The Hull is complete with moulded mini bilge keels and a galvanised steel lifting centre plate.
- Laminated plywood rudder with lifting stainless steel plate, hangings and tiller hood.
- Varnished wooden tiller.
- Cast aluminium fairleads and mooring cleats.
- A removable bow sprit with stainless steel mounting and tack fitting.
- Strong stainless steel tabernacle with mounting eyes to take halyard blocks.
- Top quality deck gear with adjustable sail trimming cars and tracks and associated jammers.
- Slatted side deck seating and folding internal teak seating
- Forward side lockers
- Large central locker with centre plate lifting pulley and seacock
- Aft locker for fuel and engine storage and bulkhead fuel connector and hand bilge pump
- Warps and Fenders
- 2 owners from new
- Coppercoated hull
- Single axle bunk trailer
- Bills of Sale
- Builders Certificate
- RCD Certificate
- Evidence of VAT
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Cornish Crabber 17 is an excellent entry level boat for sailing newcomers and a fantastic day boat for enthusiasts. With her easily handled high peaked gaff rig, she bears all the characteristics of the Cornish Crabber range. A central, internally mounted engine well can accept up to 6hp and gives great manoeuvrability and drive in all conditions. This roomy day-boat handles superbly under sail or power. She is in our opinion "the perfect trailer-sailer." The spacious self draining cockpit of the Cornish Crabber 17 can be immediately transformed into a light spacious cabin with two berths and abundant stowage, by raising the optional fold-down spray-hood. The Cornish Crabber 17 can be easily launched or retrieved single-handed from her custom built road trailer and accommodates up to five for day sailing. As with all our boats the Crabber 17 can be moulded in your choice of colour and specified with your choice of extras for a truly unique boat which will hold her value for the future.
For a full, detailed specification with additional photographs and direct contact details for the listing office visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made
Sail drive and shaft seals are more than 5 years of age
Gas hoses and regulators are over 5 years old
Standing rigging and sails are more than 10 years old
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.