2014 Ranger Tugs R-29
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 179,000
Stuck at Home? Want to see more of this Boat? Ask us for a Custom Video or for a Face Time Appointment!
NO SLIP? WE HAVE ON LAND BOAT STORAGE AVAILABLE!
OH THE PLACES YOU'LL GO...while getting away from it all...
You can literally go ANYWHERE in this exceptionally clean and well appointed vessel!
- Volvo Penta 260hp diesel engine w/ 680 hours
- Bow and Stern thrusters
- Webasto diesel furnace
- Complete aft enclosure
- Highfield RIB tender w/ Yamaha 9.9hp outboard motor
- Seawise davit system on swimstep
- Garmin electronics suite
- 2500 watt ProMariner True Power inverter
- TracVision sat TV
- And YES: there's so much more!
THE STORY BEHIND THIS LISTING: It took some pretty good convincing to get these sellers willing to sell their baby - simply put, they love this boat and you can see the care they've dedicated to her her throughout (hello, undercover!). Why did we push them so hard to sell? Because we REALLY wanted this listing - folks, it still smells like the boat show. For those of you with a discerning eye (and nose): YOU'RE WELCOME. We wish everyone took care of their boat this way.
The current owners are the second owners and purchased her from the Ranger Tugs factory over three years ago (and directly undercover she went) - they were looking for something manageable in size that would let them explore where many larger vessels could not, but didn't want to give up on creature comforts and amenities that could keep them out for days and weeks on end. Originally, they were considering a 27', but ultimately, the complete stateroom with ensuite head and the side door at the helm offered by the R29 won them over (not like it took all that long). And if we give you the whole truth, the culmination of these things are what made it really hard for us to make them decide to move onward to a larger vessel as they can see retirement rearing its head around the corner.
These sellers are taking care of this vessel for you until you realize SHE'S THE ONE - they just had her completely detailed because, well, it's the right thing to do.
Give us a call today to arrange a showing - she is located undercover in La Conner, WA - just 20 minutes from our office - we are open 7 days a week, so just let us know when you want to get aboard!
"Where It's a Boat Show Every Day!" We are the largest by-volume pre-owned motor yacht brokerage in the Pacific Northwest!
Until the Covid-19 restrictions are removed, we are showing boats by virtual and video means as much as possible. Please Call to arrange a showing of this boat.
BananaBelt Boats & Yachts is the largest by-volume used Motor Yacht Brokerage 28' to 60' in the Pacific Northwest!
“Where It's A Boat Show Every Day!™”
See all of our listings at our One-of-a-Kind On-Land Marina where all boats on display are shown side-by-side and connected by stairs and walkways for easy viewing!
Call BananaBelt Boats & Yachts Today - Toll Free 877-588-9208
We're open 7 days a week, and are all Certified Professional Yacht Brokers (and boaters too) so buy with confidence!!
Please contact BananaBelt Boats at 360 588 9208
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 32 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 9250 lbs
Total Power: 260 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2014
Engine Model: Penta
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 680
Engine Power: 260 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (70 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (150 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL
- Single Volvo Penta 260hp diesel engine - only 676 hours!
- Bow and Stern thrusters
- Webasto diesel furnace
- Heat off the engine
- ProMariner True Power 2500 watt inverter / battery charger
- (6) Crown house batteries 110AH AGM (6/2019)
- (2) Northstar start / thruster batteries 103 AH 1150 CCA (6/19)
- ProSafe FS30 galvanic isolator
- Kyocera 140 Solar Panel with control panel
- Sun Saver Duo Solar Controller (installed 4/19)
- Low speed valve on engine
- Trim tabs
- Garmin HD 4kw radar
- Garmin GPSmap 7215 plotter
- Garmin G5D 22 depth sounder
- Garmin GHC 10 autopilot w/ remote
- Garmin BlueChart g2 navigation
- Garmin VHF 200 w/ AIS 300
- TracVision sat TV Dome
- Fusion MS-IP 700i stereo
- 19" flat screen TV with DVD player
- 22" flat screen TV with DVD player
HULL AND DECK
- Highfield CL-290 10' Hapalon RIB tender with Yamaha 9.9 2-stroke outboard
- SeaWise davit system on swim step
- Lewmar windlass
- 35 lb Manson Supreme anchor
- Original Ranger Tugs factory anchor and chain/rode as spare
- 100' chain and 200' 8-plait rode
- Full aft enclosure
- Swim platform rails
- Downrigger plugs and pads
- Fresh and salt water cockpit washdowns
- Lines and fenders
- Extra canvas
- Boat hook
- The fully-equipped galley has a fabulous layout arranged for efficiency, and is extremely functional with ample storage in cupboards and drawers
- Princess Gourmet II propane cooktop / oven
- Nova Kool refrigerator
- Wine cooler
- Double stainless steel sinks
- New galley faucet
- Filtered water faucet
- New house water pump
- Propane locker box on swim platform w/ two (2) tanks
- Forward master with a walk-around berth (has custom memory foam topper and custom sheet set), large locker, TV with DVD player, and ensuite head
- Midship berth under the dinette has a 7' 1/4 berth with ample headroom and a bi-fold privacy door
The salon is full of natural light, the dinette can seat 4 adults comfortably or fold up to reveal two cup holders and a nicely placed grab rail.
Factory carpet runners w/ teak and holly pattern throughout, including cockpit
Manufacturer Provided Description
Imagine a 40-foot cruiser with sleeping accommodations for up to six adults, live-aboard accommodations, a complete navigation electronics package and the economy and reliability of diesel power. Imagine its headroom and elbow-room, complete galley and head with shower, and its standard bow and stern thrusters for pinpoint maneuvering.
Now imagine all this—and more—in a trailerable 29-foot hull. That’s the idea behind the Ranger R-29, a comfortable family cruiser offering admirable range, a smooth ride, responsive performance and all the standard features you need for a cruise itinerary that could be measured in weeks, not just weekends. Among the R-29’s many noteworthy features are two private double staterooms plus a convertible dining banquette that converts to a third berth; a fully-equipped galley that’s ergonomically arranged for efficient meal preparation; large view windows and five opening skylight hatches for outstanding light and ventilation. There’s even a pilothouse door for immediate access to the foredeck, and a molded-in cabinet in the self-bailing cockpit for refreshment service and additional storage.
Thoughtful extras include a cabin-top rack for securing water toys, crab pots or bicycles; a stainless steel railing system surrounding the transom platform; and a hinged mast for trailering and access beneath low bridges. You can also select a variety of just-right options to tailor your R-29 exactly to your cruising style; these include a diesel generator, enhanced navigation electronics package, autopilot, air conditioning…even a Kyocera solar panel to keep batteries fully charged and to power selected onboard electrical systems.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from BananaBelt Boats & Yachts
Anacortes, WA, United States