2014 Mako Pro Skiff 16 CC
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Oviedo, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 13,900
Beautiful low hr 2014, owner is buying a house, has a trolling motor and is water ready. New rig as optioned would be around 20K. Save big on a couple year old one.
Call/Text Big Mike 321-720-5484
Please contact Mike Perduto at 321-866-0306
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 15 ft 10 in
Beam: 6 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 0 ft 8 in
Deadrise: 10 ° at Transom
Transom Height: 1 ft 8 in
Max Load Capacity: 1100 lbs
Fuel Tanks: (6 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 5
Manufacturer Provided Description
The shark comes inshore!
The Pro 16 Skiff CC is a 15’ 10” (4.83 m) boating wonder that brings the legendary MAKO durability, performance and innovation to even more inshore anglers.
With the award-winning Advanced Inverted V™ (AIV) hull design, the Pro 16 Skiff CC provides great performance, a shallow draft and a smoother, dryer ride through choppy conditions with a smaller outboard. As well as great load-carrying abilities and more stability at rest.
Plus, its extra-wide 6’ (1.83 m) beam translates into huge amounts of interior space for fore and aft casting decks (with open storage areas below), a cooler/helm seat and center console with rod holders and a molded-in livewell/baitwell! Welcome to inshore fishing—MAKO style!
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design
- Forward seat w/8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated baitwell & molded-in grab handles
- Cushioned helm seat w/built-in 85-qt. (80.44 L) cooler
- Aft molded raised fishing platform w/non-skid surface & open storage space below
- Bow molded raised fishing platform w/non-skid surface
- Molded interior liner w/non-skid surface
- Center console w/vertical rod holders, acrylic glass windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage space
- Stainless steel cleats
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- Custom-matched all-welded trailer w/Vault oil bath hubs w/five-year "No Touch" Warranty
- Molded center console
- Contoured acrylic glass windscreen
- Drink holder
- Flush-mount electronics mounting surface
- Forward seat w/8-gal. (30.28 L) livewell & molded-in grab handles
- Grab handle-mounted navigation lights
- Single-cable rotary steering
- Under-console storage area
- 5 vertical rod holders
- Stainless steel grab rail
Construction and Exterior
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- NMMA certification
- MAKO® White gelcoat
- Molded gelcoat finish on all bulkheads & interior parts
- High density structural foam injected hull
- 100% composite construction
- Heavy-duty rub rail
Hardware and Accessories
- Stainless steel threaded garboard drain
- 4 stainless steel cleats
- Portable 6.6-gal. (24.98 L) fuel tank w/hold-down strap
- Aft molded raised fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & open storage space below
- Bow molded raised fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface
- Molded interior liner w/patterned non-skid surface
- Open cockpit
- MAKO-exclusive rotomolded removable 85-qt. (80.44 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
Mechanical, Plumbing, and Electrical Systems
- Marine-grade rocker switches
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- Centerline cockpit drain
- Interstate cranking battery w/tray
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) livewell pump w/adjustable spray head
- Award-winning Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design for superb load-carrying abilities & a smoother, dryer ride in choppy waters
- 4 carpeted bunks
- Transom tie-down straps
- 13" galvanized wheels & galvanized axle
- Vault oil bath hubs w/five-year "No Touch" Warranty
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & safety strap
- Composite fenders
- All-welded aluminum construction
- Custom single-axle trailer
- Tongue jack
- Length: 15' 10''
- Bottom width: 4' 9''
- Max. recommended HP: 40 HP
- Fuel capacity: 6.6 Gallons
- Deadrise: 10 Degrees
- Draft: 8"
- Beam: 6'
- Approx. package weight: 1747 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
- Max. weight capacity: 1100 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 625 Lbs.
- Approx. hull weight: 880 Lbs.
- Cockpit depth: 16"
- Transom height at center line: 20"
- Storage length: 21' 6''
- Package height: 6' 8''
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
cheap and easy