2014 Latitude 46 Andreyale 10m
- View Full Specifications
The first in a long series...
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Andreyale 10 m was built to commission for the famous André restaurant in La Rochelle. Designed by architects Joubert and Nivelt, its inspiration comes from 1930s American commuter boats. An excellent flagship, the purity of its retro-looking lines and the refinement of its brilliant varnished woodwork make it truly attractive.
Since 1991, 10 m Andreyales have proved their seaworthiness in difficult sailing conditions in Brittany, Corsica or off America’s northeastern coast.
The cabin is vast and generously lit by bevelled glass glazing. Starboard, the kitchen, with its refined satin mahogany woodwork, is equipped with a stove, a pressurized water sink and a 40 L refrigerator. The whole is fittingly masked, making the cabin feel like a large living room.
The fore of the boat can be set up as a double berth or as a simple storage area.
Suitable for road transport, the Andreyale 10 m can be transported with the appropriate vehicle and trailer.
Located in the front, the shaft engine will have you easily reaching speeds of 15 knots without generating noise. The boat leaves in its discrete wake nothing but a rumour of admiration.
The boat is easily manoeuvrable with or without a bow thruster. Its shallow draught allows access to the most remote and wild places at sea or on rivers, and even permits running aground.
The boat is decorated by Christian LIAIGRE for the André restaurant in La Rochelle.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 10.0 m
Beam: 2.50 m
Maximum Draft: 0.70 m
Headroom: 1.80 m
Dry Weight: 2500 kgs
Cruising Speed: 15 knots
Engine Option 1: 1x Yanmar 60 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Hull and Deck
- Hand laid up fibreglass hull and deck
- Deck cockpit covered with teak
- Varnished mahogany cabin structure and coaming
- Chamfered safety glass windows
- Engine access from cockpit
- 1 manual bilge pump in the forward cockpit
- Chain locker
- Large aft locker
- 2 Fairleads
- 1 Forward mooring bitte
- 2 Stern cleats
- 6 Eye straps for attaching fenders
- 2 Flagpole sockets: aft and forward
- 2 Chrome plated bronze navigation and anchor lights
- 2 Chrome plated engine air intakes
- 1 Navigation compass
- 1 Electric bilge pump
- 2 Opening portholes on hull
- 1 Opening porthole in Salon
- 1 Teak and ss helmsman seat
- 1 Windshield
- 1 Aft cockpit bench
- Forward cabin-white gelcoat finish
- 2 berths with mattress
- 1 Head
- Storage lockers
- 2 Opening portholes
- Salon-satin varnished mahogany joinery
- Settee with cushions and drapes
- Salon table converts into a double berth
- Port Side-hanging locker and storage
- Starboard Side-galley with sink and 2 ss burner gas stove
- 40 gallon water tank with pressurised system
- Refridgerator (Option)
- 6 Dome lights
- 1 DC electric panel with 6 breakers
- 60hp Yanmar Diesel engine
- Line shafting transmission
- 3 blade propellers
- 108 A battery
- 1 electric bilge pump
- 60 gallon fuel tank