2013 Sea Ray 190 Sport
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Brick, NJ
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 24,000
Boat, Motor, Trailer combo. Mercruiser 4.3 liter engine 170 hours. Boat wont last long!
Please contact Cole Cronin at 609-296-2388
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 19 ft 0 in
Beam: 7 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 10 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2600 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 1200 lbs
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Engine Model: 4.3 liter
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Stern drive
Fuel Tanks: (26 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 8
Manufacturer Provided Description
Take a ride on our 190 Sport with its eye-catching style and high-end components such as stainless-steel hardware and finished fiberglass storage compartments with gas assists.Key Features
- Fully complemented dash instrument panel with glass gauges for improved visability and durability
- Gull wing sun pads for engine & storage access from cockpit and swim platform.
- Innovative bow rider seating.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Mercury® Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership (available in USA & Canada).
- Sunpad w/Integrated Transom Walk-Thru
- Stainless steel grab handles and beverage holders.
- Stainless steel thru-hull fittings.
- Stainless-steel rub rail.
- Standard extended swim platform.
- Standard painted trailer with surge brakes, and swing-away tongue for convenient storage.
- Sony® 12V AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 port.
- Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification
- NMMA Certification
- Beverage Holders, Stainless Steel (6)
- Dash, Custom: w/Visor
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Floor, Finished Fiberglass
- Glove Box, Lockable
- Grab Handles: Stainless Steel
- Outlet, 12V Accessory
- Stereo, 12V AM/FM Single CD (Sony) w/Weatherproof Speakers (4) & MP3 Port
- Storage, Side Panels
- Storage, Ski/Wakeboard
- Sun Pad, Aft Gas-Assisted w/Integrated Transom Walk-Thru
- Vinyl, Marine-Grade
- Battery Tray: w/Mount
- Fuse Block
- Wiring, Color-Coded
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic
- Blower, 12V Bilge
- Fire Extinguisher Discharge Port
- Gel-Coated Engine Compartment
- Insulated Engine Compartment
- Evaporative Fuel System
- Fuel Lines (USCG - Type A-1)
- Fuel Tank
- Alarms, Engine: Oil & Water (Audible)
- Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray Backlit w/Glass Lenses & Low-Glare Night Lighting (Includes: Fuel, Oil Pressure, Speedometer, Tachometer w/LCD Hourmeter, Trim, Water Temperature)
- Shift & Throttle Lever (Chrome Accented) w/Trim Switch & Lanyard Stop Switch
- Steering Wheel, Custom Padded
- Steering, Power-Assisted
- Steering, Tilt Wheel
- Switch Panel
- Tilt & Trim, Power
Hull and Deck Features
- Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel
- Cleats, Custom Sea Ray (6) Thru-Bolted Stainless Steel
- Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded - Garboard
- Gel Coat, Arctic White
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Light, Stern: Removable
- Lights, Navigation: Stainless Steel
- Resin, High-Performance Vinylester
- Rub Rail, White PVC w/ Stainless Steel Insert
- Ski Tow Eye, Stainless Steel
- Swim Platform, Additional Extended w/Stainless Steel, Three-Step Swim Ladder & Grab Handle
- Thru-Hull Fittings Stainless Steel
- Vent System, Engine Room
- Windshield, Custom Three-Piece Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Walk-Thru
- MerCruiser 3.0L MPI ECT Alpha 1 Sterndrive (135 hp - 101 kW) (Non-ECT engine available outisde the US)
- Aft Bench Seat w/Fiberglass Base
- Bow Rider w/Molded-In Armrests & Storage Below
- Bucket Seats (2) w/Swivel & Slider Functions & Sport Logos
- Bearing Protection
- Brakes: Free-Backing Hydraulic Surge (Single-Axle)
- Lights, Submersible
- Safety Chains
- Straps, Transom Tie-Down
- Tongue Jack, Swivel
- Tongue, Swing-Away
- Winch Stand, Adjustable: w/Nylon Strap & Hook
A brief statement:
Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Valhalla Boat Sales
Brick, NJ, United States