2013 Rinker 296 Captiva Bowrider
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Dover, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 67,440
2013 Rinker 296 Captiva Bowrider
*111 high resolution photos, HD Video walkthrough, and full spec sheet available upon request.
When people say an owner is meticulous, this is what they mean. Incredible condition top to bottom on this well kept Rinker 296.
Powered by a fuel efficient and reliable MerCruiser 350 MAG, with CLOSED COOLING, SeaCore, Bravo 3 Drive, and just 260 hours.
The 296 is a spacious, capable, well designed bowrider with tons of space, excellent amenities, and this boat has additional upgrades like a custom sound system that add to the fun.
Feature highlights include a huge aft sunpad with giant storage compartments underneath and a flip-out filler cushion. Snap-in deck mats. Two tone upholstery with large aft lounge, spacious forward seating, and comfortable captains and companion chairs. Garmin GPS, upgraded sound system, full cockpit cover, and more!
Inquire for more details.
Landmark Yacht Sales is happy to consider all trades on this vessel. Financing is available, as is worldwide shipping, insurance, inspection or travel arrangements, and anything else you need to make this your next boat.
We look forward to finding out more about how we can help!
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Please contact Rob Buscaino at 727-422-3914
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 30 ft 10 in
Beam: 9 ft 0 in
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Engine Model: 350 MAG FWC SeaCore
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 257
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 300 HP
Number of heads: 1
- MerCruiser 350 MAG Fresh Water Cooled w/SeaCore and Bravo 3 drive
- Black canvas cockpit and bow cover
- Snap-in removable seadek-style flooring
- Standard Horizon Color GPS
- Port-a-potty with holding tank and pump-out (never used, but ready to be hooked up)
- Two tone upholstery package
- Bimini w/boot cover
- Bow and stern boarding ladders
- Cocktail table (removable, used in bow or cockpit)
- Flip out aft sun pad filler cushion for full-beam sunpad
- Electric engine hatch
- Installed July 2019
- Polk Audio MM 1042 DVC; 10” Subwoofer
- JBL MA4505; 5-channel marine amplifier
- SiriusXM SXV300V1 Tuner
- Rockford Fosgate PMX-0R, Swim Platform Remote
- Rockford Fosgate PMX-3, Helm Remote w/Digital Display
- 11/2018; Owner reports manifold/riser and alternator replaced by selling dealer when they purchased. No supporting invoice yet.
- 11/2018; Owner reports full 100h service done at purchase as well. No supporting invoice yet.
- 3/2020; New Batteries, 3 year replacement warranty. (invoice verified)
- 4/2020; New steering cylinder, new starter. (invoice verified)
- 6/2020, Trailer Service; New axle, 2 new hub kits, add super roller, add removable winch handle (invoice verified)
- Recorded 7/3/2020 on sea trial
- 3000 RPM/17.5 MPH
- 3500 RPM/25 MPH
- 4000 RPM/30 MPH
- 4500 RPM/36 MPH
- 5000 RPM/40 MPH
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.